Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter - Page 515
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 515 of 518 FirstFirst ... 15415465505513514515516517 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 7757
Like Tree43629Likes

Thread: Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Aug 2017
    596 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by PROSPECTORMIKEL View Post
    Maybe someone can translate, or define one or both of these.

I picked them up at a yard sale.

I have no idea what they mean, at all.

Just curious....

Attachment 1743345
    Attachment 1743346

?

#/;0{>~
    I am torn between King Solomon symbolism and old alchemy symbols...Maybe someone has a better idea of what they are...https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...w=1366&bih=639
    https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...1oEBCBaNGLSZM:

Ed T

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    8657 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhite View Post
    I am torn between King Solomon symbolism and old alchemy symbols...Maybe someone has a better idea of what they are...https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...w=1366&bih=639
    https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...1oEBCBaNGLSZM:

Ed T
    Ever read the Wisdom of Solomon?
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

Aug 2017
    596 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Oroblanco View Post
    Ever read the Wisdom of Solomon?
    I can't say that I have Oro...I have only read what is written in the Holy Bible...I believe it is the Song of Solomon and such...

At times I am confused about Solomon's wisdom when I read about how many talents of gold Solomon received from Ophir...You know the 666 talents of gold and such...

Heck...At times I wonder IF I have not stumbled upon King Solomon's Ophir...lol...I guess that we just may never know...It would be something IF I am part of the great work...

I still wonder what has happened to what I call the seal of the living God...Only time will tell...hehehe...I'm still wondering about a few things...But I believe that in due season the answers to those questions will be revealed to me...

Ed T

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    1180 times
    Cache Hunting
    I can't say that I have Oro...I have only read what is written in the Holy Bible...I believe it is the Song of Solomon and such...

At times I am confused about Solomon's wisdom when I read about how many talents of gold Solomon received from Ophir...You know the 666 talents of gold and such...

Heck...At times I wonder IF I have not stumbled upon King Solomon's Ophir...lol...I guess that we just may never know...It would be something IF I am part of the great work...

I still wonder what has happened to what I call the seal of the living God...Only time will tell...hehehe...I'm still wondering about a few things...But I believe that in due season the answers to those questions will be revealed to me...

Ed T
    They have nothing to do with Solomon, more akin to Rosicrucians and other mystic nonsense
    time for another drink

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    7507 times
    I have no idea on interpretation Mike, sorry.

Charter Member
    us
    An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Oct 2004
    N. San Diego area (Pic of my two best 'finds'; son and grandson)
    Minelab Explorer
    12369 times
    Shipwrecks
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    The first image reminds me of
    'in principio creavit deus caelum et terram'
    In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
    Don......

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    7507 times
    hi Mac, I was referencing to the present question, but thanks.

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    8657 times

Ed T
    Ed here is a link to a site with several different translations, as you know sometimes the way an ancient text has been translated can be misleading or outright erroneous.

Wisdom of Solomon

Despite what Alan M said, it is an interesting read and might be right up your alley with your earlier posts.

Aug 2017
    596 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Oroblanco View Post
    Ed here is a link to a site with several different translations, as you know sometimes the way an ancient text has been translated can be misleading or outright erroneous.

Wisdom of Solomon

Despite what Alan M said, it is an interesting read and might be right up your alley with your earlier posts.

Thanks for posting a link to the wisdom of Solomon Oro...But I really don't think that I will be doing much reading on said subject...After all...IF I am part of the great work and I believe that I am the one that is even wiser than Solomon...I will have to pass on reading up on said subject...And IF by chance I have been shown the location of Ophir...I do not really believe that I will be doing much mining at said location...Why not some might askWell...I believe that Solomon was a vain man...He was into pleasures of the world more than anyone in the Bible...Or at lest this is what I believe...I am a poor man...IF it is My Father's will to return to said location one day...Maybe I will...Heck...I have even made the claim that I am the Alpha and Omega...At least the first and the last to have been sealed by the seal of the living God...lol...I really don't know how much longer I have to live in this life...But I could really care less about proving some of the claims I have made...Life is short and there are much better things to do in it than proving my claims to certain people who would like me to do such a thing...As IF God would have chosen a raving lunatic as myself to work for him...hehehe...Oh well...Solomon was a wise man...But wouldn't if be something IF he was/is the beastAnd what if money and credit is the mark of SolomonAS IF...

Ed T

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    8657 times
    Thanks for posting a link to the wisdom of Solomon Oro...But I really don't think that I will be doing much reading on said subject...After all...IF I am part of the great work and I believe that I am the one that is even wiser than Solomon...I will have to pass on reading up on said subject...And IF by chance I have been shown the location of Ophir...I do not really believe that I will be doing much mining at said location...Why not some might askWell...I believe that Solomon was a vain man...He was into pleasures of the world more than anyone in the Bible...Or at lest this is what I believe...I am a poor man...IF it is My Father's will to return to said location one day...Maybe I will...Heck...I have even made the claim that I am the Alpha and Omega...At least the first and the last to have been sealed by the seal of the living God...lol...I really don't know how much longer I have to live in this life...But I could really care less about proving some of the claims I have made...Life is short and there are much better things to do in it than proving my claims to certain people who would like me to do such a thing...As IF God would have chosen a raving lunatic as myself to work for him...hehehe...Oh well...Solomon was a wise man...But wouldn't if be something IF he was/is the beastAnd what if money and credit is the mark of SolomonAS IF...

Ed T
    OK Ed it was just a suggestion. IF you find the time and have nothing to do, it is interesting reading and you can find bits that appear in the Quran, which is pretty odd if you think about it.

Good luck and good hunting, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
    Oroblanco

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    8657 times
    Real de Tayopa, did you see this map posted in another thread by Somehiker?

https://storage.googleapis.com/rarem...ge/31332rg.jpg

Interesting that it shows a village/mission named TEOPARI - how close is this to the actual site? Thanks in advance,

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    43078 times
    Underwater B.B. stacking
    Just in case you show up,
    Happy Birthday Shortfinger !

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    8657 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1 View Post
    Just in case you show up,
    Ditto Happy Birthday Shortfinger!

us
    El Dorado: Gold is where you find it.

Apr 2015
    Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
    2492 times
    Thanks, Guys. I didn't make it yesterday, but I'm here for a little while today. As Kanacki said a while ago, I'm busier than ever now that I have retired.

JB

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    7507 times

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links