Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An old cowboy once told us that back in the day when one of them had stomach problems, their parents would ask them to fetch some horse apples. The "clean" inside was put in a small tobacco cloth pouch, and they made a curing tea with it. He said it was because the horses ate many different grasses, and herbs, and that was why it worked, but my guess is that it was the probiotics that did the trick. :dontknow:

Homar

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MY OLDER BROTHER AND I LEARNED EARLY ON TO SELF DIAGNOSE AND MEDICATE. IF EITHER ONE OF US EVER ADMITTED TO HAVING A BELLY ACHE, WE BOTH GOT A BIG DOSE OF CASTER OIL. :censored: NASTY STUFF.

MIKEL

#/;0)~

Shortfinger

Apr 7, 2015
Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An old cowboy once told us that back in the day when one of them had stomach problems, their parents would ask them to fetch some horse apples. The "clean" inside was put in a small tobacco cloth pouch, and they made a curing tea with it. He said it was because the horses ate many different grasses, and herbs, and that was why it worked, but my guess is that it was the probiotics that did the trick. :dontknow:

Homar

Well, Homar, if you ever need any, let me know i have plenty of both the green and the brown variety.

:coffee2::coffee2::tongue3:

JB

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just hope those good old days don't return anytime soon, since history tends to repeat itself, so they say. ???

Homar

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope all is well with my amigos…….back in the states for a visit and have limited internet access for the couple months here…….
Will be checking in though from time to time…….would guess our esteemed Don Jose will keep the page count the same as last month…..
Anybody know if our beloved black bird will return after his time of banishment?

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope all is well with my amigos…….back in the states for a visit and have limited internet access for the couple months here…….
Will be checking in though from time to time…….would guess our esteemed Don Jose will keep the page count the same as last month…..
Anybody know if our beloved black bird will return after his time of banishment?

Hey doc,,great to hear from you,,,our friend has not returned,,,,If you have offline communication,please forward him my email address,so that I keep in touch with him..
[email protected]

Tintin treasure

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DOES ANYBODY HERE HAVE TROUBLE WITH THEIR "LIKES" DISAPPEARING WHEN YOU LOG OFF OF THESE PAGES?

I FIND THAT MINE VANISH QUITE OFTEN.

MIKEL
#/;0)~

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELL, AT LEAST IT IS NOT JUST MY COMPUTER GOING BRAIN DEAD,YET!
MAYBE THEY CAN FIX IT ON THE OTHER END, AND WHILE THEY ARE AT IT, MAYBE THEY CAN PUT IN A "OH, I HATE TO HEAR THAT" OR "WOW, THAT IS CRAZY" BUTTON ON IT. SOME TIMES IT BOTHERS ME TO JUST HIT "LIKE" IT WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THAT SOMEBODY IS HAVING TROUBLES.

YOU KNOW, FOR WHEN SOMEBODY POSTS "MY MINE CAVED IN LAST NIGHT!" , I HATE TO HIT "LIKE", IT SOUNDS LIKE I'M HAPPY THAT BAD LUCK HAS TAKEN MORE THAN IT SHOULD HAVE.

WELL, THAT IS MY PRE-COFFEE RANT.
COFFEE IS READY. NOW. ANYONE WANT A CUP?

THANKS
MIKEL
#/;0)~
:coffee2:
:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELL, AT LEAST IT IS NOT JUST MY COMPUTER GOING BRAIN DEAD,YET!
MAYBE THEY CAN FIX IT ON THE OTHER END, AND WHILE THEY ARE AT IT, MAYBE THEY CAN PUT IN A "OH, I HATE TO HEAR THAT" OR "WOW, THAT IS CRAZY" BUTTON ON IT. SOME TIMES IT BOTHERS ME TO JUST HIT "LIKE" IT WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THAT SOMEBODY IS HAVING TROUBLES.

YOU KNOW, FOR WHEN SOMEBODY POSTS "MY MINE CAVED IN LAST NIGHT!" , I HATE TO HIT "LIKE", IT SOUNDS LIKE I'M HAPPY THAT BAD LUCK HAS TAKEN MORE THAN IT SHOULD HAVE.

WELL, THAT IS MY PRE-COFFEE RANT.
COFFEE IS READY. NOW. ANYONE WANT A CUP?

THANKS
MIKEL
#/;0)~
:coffee2:
:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:
MIKEL,just made my second pot,may wake up on this one.have a nice day.NP:cat:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SOMEONE WROTE THAT "WORDS DO NOT RULE THE WORLD, SIGNS RULE THE WORLD."
I THINK, COFFEE RULES THE WORLD. IF WE DO NOT HAVE COFFEE, THE WORK STOPS. THEN SIGNS WILL POINT THE WAY BACK TO COFFEE.

MIKEL
#/;0)~

.;
/_\P
[_]D

:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I POSTED THIS ON MY THREAD, EARLIER TODAY.... I THOUGHT I SHOULD SHARE HERE.
IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT ALL OF THE WRITING IS DONE.... THE STORY IS NOT FINISHED YET.

#/;0)~

I AM MAKING MY FINAL EDITING.

RE-PURPOSING AND MODIFYING TOOLS FOR THE FINAL VISIT WITH THE MOUNTAIN. THE SMALL SPACE THAT I WILL BE WORKING WILL REQUIRE REDUSEING THE SIZE OF MY TOOLS.

YES! I AM GOING BACK ONE MORE TIME. IT MAY TAKE ME A LITTLE TIME, BUT HAVING A LIST OF "MUST DO", AND THE TOOLS TO DO THE WORK, WILL TAKE TIME.

THE ENCOURAGEMENT AND DEMAND FOR FINISHING, AND A FEW OTHER THINGS ARE PUSHING ME ONWARD.

THANKS
MIKEL
#/;0)~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread