Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been a while since I sat around the campfire. I forgot how much good stuff was here.:occasion14:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real, Amigo :coffee2:
OK, I will leave off the BAR B Q, I will dig a pit, build a fire in the pit ,get the coals good and hot put on a little dirt, wrap the garlic soaked legs with palm leafs, put in the pit, cover with dirt, and cook for about 6 hours, It will be so tasty, even the burro will stand up and volunteer to be next.??? NP:cat:

Shortfinger

Apr 7, 2015
Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real, Amigo :coffee2:
OK, I will leave off the BAR B Q, I will dig a pit, build a fire in the pit ,get the coals good and hot put on a little dirt, wrap the garlic soaked legs with palm leafs, put in the pit, cover with dirt, and cook for about 6 hours, It will be so tasty, even the burro will stand up and volunteer to be next.??? NP:cat:

Even better. Can I come? I'll help with the pit.

:coffee2::coffee2:

JB

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I JUST POSTED THIS ON MY THREAD. IT NEEDS TO BE DONE HERE.

LAST NIGHT I FINISHED EDITING THE LAST OF 18 CHAPTERS AND STARTED TYPING CHAPTER 19. WORKING ON COPYRIGHT REGISTRATION I KNOW THAT IT IS NOT NEEDED IN USA, BUT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF THE WORLD.

THIS HAS BEEN THE BIGGEST EVENT IN MY LIFE, OTHER THAN BEING BORN, BEING BORN AGAIN, FINDING MY SOUL MATE AND MARRYING HER, HAVING AND RAISING CHILDREN AND HAVING GRANDCHILDREN IN MY LIFE.

THERE IS STILL MUCH TO DO, AND DEPENDING UPON HOW THE NEXT APPROACH GOES, MY HOPE IS TO HAVE IT PUBLISHED BEFORE THE YEAR'S END.

I'VE GOTTA SAY, TYPING THAT LAST SENTENCE, KINDA KNOTTED MY GUT A LITTLE BIT. I HOPE THAT I DO NOT DISAPPOINT ANYONE. I STILL NEED TO FIND THE RIGHT PUBLISHER. NOW I HAVE ENOUGH TO SHOW ONE WHEN I DO FIND ONE.

I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN ABOUT ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE HELPED ME WITH INFORMATION AND THEORIES, EVEN THE ONES THAT DIDN'T QUITE FIT. THEY LED ME AROUND TO SEE MANY NEW THINGS THAT I WOULD HAVE MISSED. THERE ARE DOZENS OF NAMES AND MULTIPLE POSTS AND PMs THAT I MUST REREAD AND MANY THAT I NEED TO CONTACT TO SEE IF YOU WANT YOUR NAME OR YOUR HANDLE MENTIONED IN PRINT. I DON'T WANT TO SLIP AND GIVE AWAY ANYONE'S SECRET PLACES NOR THEIR IDENTIFICATION BY PUBLISHING WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION.

SO WATCH FOR PMs OR EMAIL AND LET ME KNOW. I WILL NEED THEM, SOON I HOPE.
EVEN BETTER, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, POST THE NAME THAT YOU WOULD LIKE USED, RIGHT HERE. THAT ALONE MIGHT KNOCK A MONTH OF PERSONAL RESEARCH, BEFORE I START THE FINAL CHAPTER.

THANKS FOR THE HELP. I COULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOU.

GOD BLESS.
MIKEL
#/;0)~

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real,Amigo.
:coffee2::laughing9:Getting back to that burro? Since we aren't using the Bar BQ sauce on the goat,there's no use of it going to waste, would be great for dinner.:laughing9:NP:cat:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:coffee2:Wouldn't I Hmmmmmmm:dontknow:Makes my mouth water,maybe even with a little pineapple and burro sweat ,Hmmmmm:hello:NP:cat:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real Amigo,:coffee2:??? just think of the large kettle of Chile we could make out of the left overs,Hmmmmmmm:thumbsup:NP:cat:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
COME ON FOLKS, WHEN DON JOSE MAKES JUST "THREE WORD" POSTS,AND EVEN "ONE WORD" POSTS, YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT YOU ARE DISTRACTING HIM FROM WRITING.

I HAVE RIDDEN A FEW JACK A$$E$ IN MY LIFE AND THOUGHT ABOUT CLUBBING THEM WITH A TREE LIMB, BUT A BURRO?
THAT'S WHAT JESUS RODE INTO JERUSALEM. THAT ALONE MAKES THEM SPECIAL. THEY ARE FOR PETS AND COMPANIONS.
:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

NOW LET'S HAVE A CUP-O-JOE AND PLAY NICE.
I WANT TO SEE HIS BOOK AS MUCH AS ANYONE, AND SOON.
:icon_study::icon_study::icon_study::icon_study::icon_study::icon_study::icon_study:

BLESSINGS TO ALL.
MIKEL

#/;0)}=}

Last edited:

Shortfinger

Apr 7, 2015
Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
COME ON FOLKS, WHEN DON JOSE MAKES JUST "THREE WORD" POSTS,AND EVEN "ONE WORD" POSTS, YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT YOU ARE DISTRACTING HIM FROM WRITING.

I HAVE RIDDEN A FEW JACK A$$E$ IN MY LIFE AND THOUGHT ABOUT CLUBBING THEM WITH A TREE LIMB, BUT A BURRO?
THAT'S WHAT JESUS RODE INTO JERUSALEM. THAT ALONE MAKES THEM SPECIAL. THEY ARE FOR PETS AND COMPANIONS.
:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

NOW LET'S HAVE A CUP-O-JOE AND PLAY NICE.
I WANT TO SEE HIS BOOK AS MUCH AS ANYONE, AND SOON.
:icon_study::icon_study::icon_study::icon_study::icon_study::icon_study::icon_study:

BLESSINGS TO ALL.
MIKEL

#/;0)}=}

Well, Mikel, at least he is writing something.....I'm sure he is just saving his strength for a massive effort on the book.

As far as burros go, I have one living down the street that I have considered clubbing several times around dawn, on those few days my livestock lets me try to sleep in....

Coffee, everyone? Don Jose?

:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok ok so off to the p[iggy.

I was running a small mercury operation up in the sierras near Arychuvo, sonoa. I had grub staked Villa Senor. a exican gambasino

One day I decded that I wanted some pictures of the operation, so I radioed that I was flying up and to meet me at the up hiil / down hill airport.

Whel I arrived (safely due to no thanks to the pilot ) there was no reception commitie. ??? So I shouldered my gear and commenced the two hr walk to the campsite.. When I finally arrrived it was to find every thing deserted, so I set up camp and proceeded to cook dinner

.It was getting dark so I placed my sleeping bag next to the distillation oven, which was still warm, listened to the radio for bit, then went to sleep.

During the night I was awakened by a poor shivering doggy so I sort slid over a bit so that he would have a place to settle down in that was still warm He rewarded me wth slurp so we both drifted off to sleep

The next morning the oven was still warm so I lazily snuggled down in the sleeping bag and rolled over and was nose to snout with a piggy - est weight 350 lbs. We looked at each other at a distace of a few inches out of curiosity for a few minuyes, then since she didn't have any particlar odor, i just relaxed and had a small nap.

The next morning she followed me around like a doggie, grunting softly. This went on all day,

I guess that since we had slept together, she considered us engaged.

Any way the crew soon showed up , they had gone to a weddng and hadn't received my radio message.

The piggy and I wandred around all day long, she never left my side so the men started making suggestive remarks

When I left the next day she appeared sorta droopy then she disappeared never to be seen again.. Descrete inquiry produced no evidence from any of the ranchers, a piggy of that size would have been very noticeably, or missed.

Was she a reincarnation of one of my past girlfriends ?? She had no odor what=so=ever.

I will always wonder about my piggy girfriend and wish her well.

.jpg the three tube distillation oven. Villa Senor is feeding the oven.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread