Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
RDT,

Here's hoping that this is short term setback, and that if anyone can "will" themselves better
with some channelling and a coffee infusion, it will be YOU. Get well soon and remember the offer
still holds, If you need me to gather up a few of us Arkansawyers and our squirrel rifles to get you a
perimeter around Tayopa, just let me know.
Keep writin'

Weekender
-Mike

Great idea Weekender, count me in. Heck, we may even collect enough reward money on some of those scoundrels in that area that we could set up a McDonald's at the base of the mountain and serve C O F F E E.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Don Jose, I just watched Airplane-repo and now know how to get all of us to Tayopa, 2015-08-11 01_25_06-.png

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Don Jose, he doesn't look like one of our "Cousins", but I can see some early morning resemblance ? ? ? 2015-08-11 01_35_18-You Smell Coffee_ Me Neither. Make Some! - Humoar.com.png

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo"s ,:coffee2:Better give him a double shot of tuna juice and a shot of whiskey with his :coffee2:NP:cat:

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys
With the recent Nazi gold train news around I missed the insightful take of Crow.I wish he comes back....

TT

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys
With the recent Nazi gold train news around I missed the insightful take of Crow.I wish he comes back....

TT

Hello Tin Tin Don't worry about that Wiley old pirate. Some where, some place Where the winds of fortune blows I guarantee you old Crow will be riding the slipstream. :thumbsup:

The trio are Just young Kids? ???

When their quiet their up to some thing.:laughing7:

old salt.jpg

Amy

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi AMY luv, has that worn out football player been treating you ok ? Hardluck and crow both told me that the wedding went off nicely------ I am pleased to hear that.

It went of like a fairy tale, like every girl dreams of, Jose. The trio was very well behaved.

My mother in Law so I discovered by surprise is actually is Crow's Sister. I did not realize what a very big Irish family there was on my husbands mothers side, scattered around the globe, from Africa, United States, Philippines, Canada, Australia, New Zealand. A real roving band of Irish Tinkers.

Amy

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
watch it Loke :laughing7: Amy, we oirish maintain the sanity of the world :occasion14:

So yer husband is Oirish also, hmm then I will have to stop calling him a wornout football player since he is of royal linage...sides he must be special to have won you.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Jose, my dearest friend, I am sad to hear about your illness. To be sure you are an 'onery' ole friend, and I know you will be using all of the methods known to you to help yourself recover.
Take care my lovely.
Lots of and xxxxxxx to help you get better.......Shirley

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unicorn, mi lost Britland luv, where have you been ? Needed you to hold my hand while I felt sorry for myself, that was my coffee hand. However I can now report that I can now hold a mug of coffee and drink it with my left hand unaided.

Don't be so absent in the future luv.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread