Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Senor Don Jose……..when it comes to money, statutes mean nothing as the corrupt gov's and robed tyrants of the world will find/create a law to justify theft…….

Somehow Spain will claim that the gold was "originally" theirs and again become sue happy. An idea Done Jose, you can say that the missing train was shipped over here and hid in a mountain area and let the tourists do your leg work on excavating ? After they get tired and go home just swoop in and find that one more shovel full they should have made. I am jealous, how come you get all the girls ? Coffee breath ? :dontknow: :notworthy: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simon, how come you get all the girls ?

Quite simple really, as Oro will tesify ??? I am a gorgeous, devil may care adventurer, like women as an equal and-as people-- well you get the idea
:laughing7::laughing7: :coffee2::coffee2:

Last edited:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is hard to tell the difference between corporations and governments anymore today……..think the word is fascism…...

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope that we don't have to start showing (relatively) recent photo AVATAR to settle these issues.!!!!
#/;0)--

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose has a secret weapon!

Its the floppy eared mule syndrome that gets the girls...

Don Jose's pet donkey is using the computer while he sleeps and charming the girls with his softly doe brown eyes.

donkeys-046.jpg

Amy

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
And, at your age, probably pretty harmless, too. Floppy ears and big brown eyes, like the burro?

JB

Hmm that is not what I heard, el Tropical Tramp is well known in the border country as el pequeno hombre irlandes con la pistola grande, even when he is not carrying any firearms! :tongue3: :laughing7:

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I see that Amy has let the burro ou of the box, sigh BUT "I" do have Blue eyes, deep Blue when I am thinking of Amy, flat grey if I am going to shoot you, yes they change color. I have gotten into trouble, so my id cards say blue/grey.

Now getting back to that gorgeous devil may care advenurer vision for the gals :laughing7::laughing7:-------

worn out burro humph, I'll have you know that I have two G G daughters. none with blue eyes, this after my Bert specificaly ordered them with blue eyes. Return time has elapsed..

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Simon, how come you get all the girls ?

Quite simple really, as Oro will tesify ??? I am a gorgeous, devil may care adventurer, like women as an equal and-as people-- well you get the idea
:laughing7::laughing7: :coffee2::coffee2:

I get the idea, but I still don't understand. :BangHead: Just kidding amigo, I only have two of these traits, ( I am not gorgeous :sadsmiley: I have to use hair color )

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
"Months on the trail, alone most of the time, using her saddle blanket well soaked with mule sweat at night to keep warm with, will do that, although I often wonder how she withstood 'me' after a few weeks of not taking a bath - no water, so hush xxx - I was a bit rank. So much for the romantic western Movies.

Do you spose that might have had something to do with my not making a hit with the few lonesome gals at various ranches who at first appeared interested??"

I just tripped over this post from someone, Cost you 3 cups of coffee to keep silent now. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread