Status On TAYOPA

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Morning my friends. Well Tayopa is about to get running again. we are having our first meeting since our partner, Fernando, was murdered. Tayopa will not be stopped ! They are enthusiastic enough to drive an average of 4 hrs 'one way' to attend our junta, some 6 hrs.

Oro is hereby requested to suppy gallons of his famous sock coffee.

Who knows, I may even be persuaded to post the first pictures of Tayopa's entrance here, and confirmation to other historical ties.

You knew of course that Napoleon and Maximillan were both after Tayopa? They even had plans drawn up for a railroad from the mesa Campanero - Tayopa - to Guaymas. The ending of the American civil war ended that dream. ?

Where are their documents?? I would have loved to have had them, yes, even today, even though we now have the location of Tayopa confirmed.

Shall we finish that for them?

Don Jose de La Mancha

I'm very pleased to hear this Don Jose, glad to know you are moving forward once again.

I see you want to impress your partners with "Oro's Famous Sock Coffee". Where does it rank with "Kopi Luwak" I wonder?

It sure would be nice to see a picture of your accomplishment, but just getting word that you succeeded where Napoleon and Maximilian failed, would be enough to put a smile on my face.

Wishing you better luck than mine,

Homar P. Olivarez

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen: An update on the progress of tayopa. for the last two weeks I have been staying in Motels more than in my own home getting the final arrangements moving on Tayopa. I decided to go with my Mexican partners on a "Go for Broke" operation - on a hand shake operation.

So we are starting on the recovery of the principal deposit. the actual opening of Tayopa will be delayed until Beth can be there, my Mexican partners still do not know where it is.

On the main deposit yesterday, while reviewing the hundreds of pictures of it, I found a mistake on my thinking due to a previous jumping to conclusion factor, the same mistake so many have made with Dobies' map. I found a SUN cut exactly where and as it should be ??? well weathered naturally, hence slightly mal formed.. Can anyone explain how I missed it?

No, it is not the missing SUN that I explained before, but the critical one for finding the hidden entrance. that entrance is still hidden, but this tends to localize the search radically.

As the old song goes, "ain't we got fun", and yes, it is fun to be back in the saddle of Tayopa again

Don Jose de La Mancha

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen: An update on the progress of tayopa. for the last two weeks I have been staying in Motels more than in my own home getting the final arrangements moving on Tayopa. I decided to go with my Mexican partners on a "Go for Broke" operation - on a hand shake operation.

So we are starting on the recovery of the principal deposit. the actual opening of Tayopa will be delayed until Beth can be there, my Mexican partners still do not know where it is.

On the main deposit yesterday, while reviewing the hundreds of pictures of it, I found a mistake on my thinking due to a previous jumping to conclusion factor, the same mistake so many have made with Dobies' map. I found a SUN cut exactly where and as it should be ??? well weathered naturally, hence slightly mal formed.. Can anyone explain how I missed it?

No, it is not the missing SUN that I explained before, but the critical one for finding the hidden entrance. that entrance is still hidden, but this tends to localize the search radically.

As the old song goes, "ain't we got fun", and yes, it is fun to be back in the saddle of Tayopa again

Don Jose de La Mancha
Contract? We don't need no stinkin contract Don Jose, lets just shake hands. What, no cross your heart and hope to die?

Gotta love it, doing it in style! After all it's just Tayopa.

Sure hope Beth arrives safely.

Homar

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.M.jpg Good morning my friends, coffe for anyone? this picture, which includes Tayopa, and the deposit, will give you an idea why I can fairly safely talk about Tayopa and the deposits. Incidentally Homar, frankly there is no way that a non disclosure etc., contract could ever be inforced, so why not "Go for Broke"?

Don Jose de La Mancha

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
God bless and be safe , my friend . I still have much to learn from you about packing with mules .
Jim

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing constructive to add just stopped to say"HI" R.T. :3barsgold:

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning coffee & sweet rolls in the patio. Well we have temp shutdown because pf the torrental rains in the area. It would be too dangerous to continue, we already have had one man break his leg. so it will be on standby until Oct or a bit later.

In the meanwhile I am working on my Escondida mine. I hope to get it on a JV (Joint Venture) operation soon. The ore runs aoround @2,000 a ton.

La Bert has aquired a new Chev Silverado 4X4 for her use, being the sole Administrador (CEO ) of a Mexican company with a Canadian based mother Co. Ths has nothing to do with Tayopa, La Escondida, or any other properties that I have.

Don Jose de La Mancha

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ahh!to be on that patio. Hope the fruits of your labors are the most pleasant yet. As always thank you for sharing.:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: Don Jose, help! Tonight we feast again through the kindness of a friend,(i care for his stock while he is away). Fresh caught trout with a salmon on reserve. All help yourselves,fish patties assured tomorrow. Eat hearty,not all ways but sometimes the best of life(for me) is in simple pleasures! Lets set to it Don Jose, its alot of fish!. Oops, salt,lemon pepper and butter, on the grill with coffee of course.

Last edited:

bblaha

Jul 25, 2012
I go to a Jesuit high school and learn a lot about the history of the Jesuits, obviously this isn't something that the church teaches about but is the most interesting part of their history. Are there any books on this topic?

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola BBLAHA: You are in an excellent school, They are second to none, but what we are discussing here is not in their public records, nor even where most Jesuits 'themselves', can access. It is in the "need to know" only files which are closed to all, except for certain Hierachy.

They still publish the orig. version of the expulsion of the Jesuits in 1767, and claim that no mining was done by them. Today we know better.

Nice to have you aboard, my new friend.

Don Jose de La Mancha

bblaha

Jul 25, 2012
Thanks. I'm going to try and find out all I can on this topic, it's the kind of thing that you can spend your life learning about and never get bored

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI again bbtaha: I have been working on their records on colonization, missionary work, and intrigues, for which they were universally famous,since 55.. I am constantly learning new data. and while I have great respect and liking for them, i realize that they are humans dedicated to the order, not Rome itself.

You will have fun and find things that have been hidden from the world, which is true of all religeous groups as well as governments..

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening Ladies and gentlemen; Coffee? an up date. They are pure city dwellers, but mean good. They did find the partially hidden mine below Tayopa which I had intended to finish when I was hit with the cancers and then held off.

Here are a few pictures to play with, especially the obvious barricade built to hold a back fill. There is another one beyond this. beyond ?? It had been put on hold, perhaps they might now open them up.

I might ask why would someone go to the trouble of creating backfills using materiel from outside of the mine to create them ? ©@

Don Jose de La Mancha

Will keep you up to date as security allows, if interested. 7 pp Santo nino back fill.jpg 6 pp Santo Nino back fill.jpg 9 pp Santo nino.jpg

Attachments

• 9 pp Santo nino.jpg
    9 pp Santo nino.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening Ladies and gentlemen; Coffee? an up date. They are pure city dwellers, but mean good. They did find the partially hidden mine below Tayopa which I had intended to finish when I was hit with the cancers and then held off.

Here are a few pictures to play with, especially the obvious barricade built to hold a back fill. There is another one beyond this. beyond ?? It had been put on hold, perhaps they might now open them up.

I might ask why would someone go to the trouble of creating backfills using materiel from outside of the mine to create them ?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Will keep you up to date as security allows, if interested. View attachment 670277 View attachment 670279 View attachment 670264

Is that you in the picture? What is Tayopa?

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you mean "if interested?" OF COURSE WE'RE INTERESTED!!! :) What's the last photograph of - is that the tunnel leading out and up at an angle or just a small hole through to the outside?

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi cubber my ole friend. you asked .--> just a small hole through to the outside?

yes it is looking over the first backfill to the outside.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Last edited:

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for posting that Don Jose. Some claim to be satisfied with the trill of the hunt, but when you catch the armadillo it makes all that digging worthwhile.

Hope to see the pictures of the armadillo soon.

Homar

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread