Status On TAYOPA

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good afternoon my friends: I have used this forum as a sounding board for many of my theories on Tayopa as they advanced. You have been a wonderful group. In spite of my never opening up Tayopa, or actually posting the final 'critical details', most of you have continued to believe in me, for that I thank you.

I never have been called a liar or whatever, which I consider a bit amazing, since I have never shown a single bit of positive evidence, just general area pictures and stories.

Many times I have mentioned that I probably would never really open it up for many personal reasons. Well that seems to have been taken out of my hands.

Over the years I have had problems with the mining office, especially on mistaken back taxes. Most were cleared up on time, however one did continue and while we were negotiating, Tayopa reverted to open status and the title was quickly snapped up before I knew it.

I am sorry to say that I no longer own Tayopa since 14 June.

Postings in here probably had a lot to do with it since the new owners only filed upon my old holdings, no new ones, so they, or their agent, have been reading them..

However, if you have noticed, I have never given out any critical details on the entrance to Tayopa or the deposits, in fact I have given misleading data in the event that this might happen, which some of you caught and showed me in em's, and I apologize to the others for this..

So in effect I have never actually lost anything since the one thing that cannot be taken away from me, is that I 'did' solve the 400 year old puzzle of the Legend of the lost Jesuit mine of Tayopa. 'it' now can rest.

In the process, I discovered the plot by the Jesuits with the Dutch to take North America away from Spain and how they were shipping metal clandestinely across northen Mexico to just below Matamoros by way of one day's travel missions apart. for transhipment to Rome.

Some of these travel / overnight deposits are still in their underground deposits, and are now known to me.

I will probably now concentrate on my Escondida / Magia mine. and the Missions on the side. Once it is running nicely, I will go back to the clandestine shipments and recovery of some of those cargos that were left in the under ground chambers when the expulsion order took effect.

Thanks for being my wonderful and helpful friends.

Don Jose de La Mancha

allan

Oct 7, 2008
Vega Baja
Sorry to hear about it, but from your writings and stories I have come to feel that the biggest part of your treasure hunting is not the "prize" at the end but the journey along the way. You have made me laugh out loud many times and just as many times had me scratching my chin deep in thought. So no matter how successful you feel you are in life there is at least one person out there who's life you have had an impact on.Happy hunting and please keep us informed as much as you dare.

K

Kentucky Kache

Let me know if you need a hand finding those deposits. Sounds like fun. :icon_pirat:

Furness

Aug 23, 2008
Lancs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jose,

I'm really sorry this has happened after the years you have spent and the time you have put in researching the Tayopa treasure, and mines complex,
you will go down in treasure circle history as the person who found it, and it does come to mind that their claim can only be for the mining rights and not the treasure in the chamber which is still up for grabs,?

the are no words other than shock and horror that come to mind,

John, still in shock at your post,

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Don Jose my friend I cannot help but feel terrible for you, with all you have invested in Tayopa only to see claimjumpers practically steal it out from under you in a moment. They cannot steal your honors however, and I want you to write that book and tell your story amigo; the true story of the search, the history of Tayopa, and your own very interesting life. Please do this, it is the part of Tayopa that no one can take from you and you are very much a part of the history of Tayopa now. Don't be like your lazy pal in Dakota who puts off everything for 'manana' - and keep one eye on Tayopa for turnabout is fair play, you never know what tomorrow will bring!

Beth and I lost a very rich mine in Alaska some years ago, a mine which produced millions in gold in a very short time due to a claimjumper so I have some idea of how it feels. Don't do what instantly comes to mind, leave those rifles in the rack and be patient.

Have to sign off but will be back later, my heartfelt sympathies go out to you buddy.
Roy

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ladies and Gentlemen: while I am temp. a bit unhappy, but not too, it wasn't unanticipated.

I posted with a calculated risk trying to bring you all into sharing the search, story, and proof of Tayopa. Frankly I don't regret that factor one bit since you are all my friends and I hope that you had fun.

I wanted to share with those that are unable to get into the bush for one reason or another, such as a physical disability, family obligations, or financial problems, after all, You are my TN family.

I hope that you have had fun on the journey 'so far', just remember that it hasn't ended yet.

We have lots of work to do on the plot for North America, and the clandestine movement of precious metals to Rome, plus the other 4 Jesuit mines that we have discussed. and don't forget we have a few ships to work upon also.

Our work is just starting, but I may be a bit busy getting the Escondida working for operating capital first. OK?

I can now join Marc and Oro. We can sit around and toast each other. :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: for those that wish to join us.

Don Jose de La Mancha

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
My friend ,
I am disapointed to hear of this loss . As a fellow 'soldier of fortune' I can appreciate your casual
dismissal of the deal .
We hunt for the sake of the hunt . Most of us can't stand prosperity when we find it ......
You , SIR , have been more fortunate than most . Your LADY , your mules , and the stories you have to tell of a life lived to the fullest .
PLEASE ! Continue to share your stories with us who would try to learn from them how to get through such a life .
Jim

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear of what happend RDT - I know it's a cliche', but...

“When one door closes another door opens, but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.”
- Alexander Graham Bell -

Best of luck on your new open doors!

Paul

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Con todo mi respeto, this is no time for coffee, bring out the mezcal.

Chispas, even the worm looks sad, we can let him go this time. Salud.

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose,

I am sure that I could round up a few more of us Arkansas hillbillies, make a road trip,
bring our sling shots and squirrel guns and whatnot, head thataway and help show them
claimjumpers the error of their ways. Howelse am I going to get to see one of those coins
from Tayopa, since you never opened it?

-Weekender

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UP Date on Tayopa:

I am pleased to say that it was no-one from TN. It was the same ejidos from the Saw mill at Tayopa. Apparently they had heard of my problem with the mining agency, and formed a group of 16 members and denounced it in the name of "los 16" the S ixteen. They have sent word down that they would like a meeting with me. Naturally I agreed. Silly as it may seem, they were scheduled to receive 30 % of whatever Tayopa produced originally. Odd how things work out. hehee

Don Jose de La Mancha

Furness

Aug 23, 2008
Lancs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jose that's great,

you now have 16 bodyguards to make sure you don't come to any harm, ???

John

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose,

This are good news indeed! That proves that "No hay mal que por bien no venga"

Bring out the mezcal once again!

Homar P. Olivarez

C

Cappy Z.

furness said:
Hey Jose that's great,

you now have 16 bodyguards to make sure you don't come to any harm, ???

John

ahhhh, How the words, "Et tu, Brute?" echo afar or near?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Not to be the wet blanket on an already sour subject, but why deal with the claimjumpers? They have already acted as sneak thieves, so now you will trust them to be honest and faithful in a future deal?

Just my overly-suspicious mind at work, have been burned myself so have large "trust issues" especially with a claim jumper. As you have already decided to meet with them, at least "proceed with caution".
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lesser soul would welcome the meeting and show up wearing 20 pounds of TNT on a suicide vest. LOL

I'll bet they found it by following the trail of chewed up toilet paper left behind by your mule. ;D ;D ;D

Seriously, if they have 100% legal right to it now, take whatever they want to give. Just don't on them being straight with you (have a good attorney on retainer).

Mike

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good Morning Gentlemen: you all have given good advice, gracias. I will try to keep you up to date, but obviously I can only report after the fact data, not my intentions.

Gracias

In the meantime I will concentrate on developing my Escondida mine, then off to prove the Jesuit activies in North America for our gully and Oro de Tayopa...

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning my friends, especially those that posted to me. Cappy posted -->

"ahhhh, How the words, "Et tu, Brute?" echo afar or near"

Ah so Cappy, I am all too aware of the Brutus factor. Remember these are people that supposedly live in the area where they simply cut off arms to help convince you to rent your property to them to plant drugs, among other more unpleasant things. I have every intention to keep my fingernails etc intact until I finally leave this ole lovely world.

Don Jose de La Mancha

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose,

Before you meet with Los 16, give me the location of the ship. :icon_pirat:

All kidding aside, we all worry about you Amigo. I know you are always one step ahead of everybody, and probably have Los 16 out numbered all by yourself.

These may not be the same men you thought you knew, now that they have gold in their eyes. If you are meeting with the whole group, they will be harder to deal with if most of them just want to hear you sing. If you have been there in time of need, for just one or two, I am sure you will get a good deal. If not, at least you get "El Corrido Del Chapulin Colorado". ;D

Homar P. Olivarez ( tuning the guitar )

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
Saludos Mi Capitan! I am Very Proud of you for holding on as long as you have, knowing how vicious it can get down in Old Mexico, it takes a Real Hombre to stand his ground! Remember, that those that feel they have been " Guided " will not be abandoned, a slight detour will be provided, one which will lead to a safer conclusion. Peace and Best Wishes to You and Yours! Stay Safe Primo,,, td Tony

corazon de oro! That's a Bad A$$ avatar !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread