Tayopa Note Westwood targets

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Vancouver,British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
A few years ago when I was researching Tayopa I tried a few experiments one of them was I had a map dower dowse a area of mexico without having any knowlege that the Jesuits hid the treasure. The less the dowser knew about the history the less chance he could bias the experiment.. Anyway here is the note he wrote me after the map was done, Remember he knew nothing about the Jesuits.. Also the area had him search was the same area where Adrian Westwood was searching. I found his coordinates in my archive as well. The email is written by him..Anyway, here is the note. The gentlemen he mentions is Adrian. So if you are out there Adrian??

jimtayopa.jpg

www.spindlequest.com/treasureleads.html

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening Daryl: I have my Alaskan friend's dowsed maps of the Tayopa complex which are almost 80% correct?? Fascinating. If you ever contact Adrian, please let me know or have him 'em' me, I still owe him for his excellent little book.

Here is one of the Cerro del Cura. It is called that because in the late 1800's a Jesuit priest took up residence in the area, and for years was seen by the Indians always looking here and there. He finally concenetrated his searching on this hill and one day fell to his death from it.

It is the same one that my new Associates found a tunnel system by a pair of nesting McCaws flying in and out of the crumbling entrance.

So far they have found nothing, but then if there is something inside, it obviously must be hidden. They were quite famous for hiding side rooms and tunnels, while at times leaving a small fortune in plain sight to decoy any seekers away from the main deposit.

Side thingie, NO ! this is not the main deposit of Tayopa, but it IS quite interesting since no one constructs a tunnel system then hides it for sheer enjoyment.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Attachments

• Cerro del Cura  ©@®.jpg
    Cerro del Cura ©@®.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 914

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread