Reality?

bodi

Aug 15, 2013
I am not saying that anyone has found Tayopa, and personally I have my doubts. My question is if someone has, then where are the pics? Where is the church treasure? Why hasn't it been revealed to the public? Nat Geo would certainly do some kind of show!

Here's the tough question. Would the modern day Jesuits continue to deny their historic mining activities, or would they want their artifacts?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
There was a member here whom was tireless in defending/excusing the Jesuits, denying that they ever did any mining, had any treasures, or ever enslaved Indians, or had slaves at all for that matter however he has not been posting lately.

This could be an interesting discussion.
Oroblanco

OP
OP
B

bodi

Aug 15, 2013
And if it was found who would it go to? The government, or the Jesuits? And what kind of effect would that much treasure have on the economy?

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Excellent questions Bodi to an extent i agree.Your answer will be found in the various Tayopa posts under Tayopa. Have fun.

Don Jose de La Mancha

We love you Tramp, but it isn't much fun any more. Interest has waned and some of us impatient old farts need more while we're still kicking. We know the feds are a problem and all that, but if you can't come up with any real goodies to match the legends, we'd like to at least have a book with all your circumstantial evidence and some compelling pictures of the openings and other workings.

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a member here whom was tireless in defending/excusing the Jesuits, denying that they ever did any mining, had any treasures, or ever enslaved Indians, or had slaves at all for that matter however he has not been posting lately.

This could be an interesting discussion.
Oroblanco

Roy - if you are talking about L.... - did I not read somewhere that he was gone (like in 'dead')?

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@Ed T
Speaking about Pt ... did Chuck Crawford not claim to have found a 'substantial amount' of Pt in the Superstitions??

OP
OP
B

bodi

Aug 15, 2013
And no offense but why would I care who you take your samples to?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Loke - I had not heard that L----- had passed on, and while I wish to make it clear that I am playing the Devils Advocate (cheap pun intended there) I will be happy to argue on the Defense of ye Jesuitim.

So for starters, there is no record of any Jesuits having ever owned Tayopa nor that any Jesuits ever did any mining at Tayopa.

Furthermore, the Jesuits never enslaved any Indians, nor owned any slaves of any kind.

The Jesuits were the protectors and guardians of the poor innocent Indios, in fact they helped save them from enslavement by the evil greedy Spaniards.

Now as to the legal questions surrounding the treasure of Tayopa, first we must have the treasure to debate the ownership thereof. If it is found on Church property or property which formerly belonged to the Church, then by rights, the Church must be the owners thereof. There should not be any question about it.

I must sign off amigos, but please take your time in trying to disprove my statements.

Ed - I think you have been talking to the wrong potential partners. Platinum may have special interest from the feds, as a 'strategic mineral' and hence the odd things when you contacted foreign investors.

I look forward to your replies, hope you all have a very pleasant evening.
Oroblanco (standing in for our former Jesuit apologist)

OP
OP
B

bodi

Aug 15, 2013
Oro,
Thank you for your input!
If the Jesuits never mined, or had/owned slaves then why the reference and the name in the waybill of tayopa? Or the reference to the cross in the Molina document?

OP
OP
B

bodi

Aug 15, 2013
Oro,
I would agree with you, if the treasure was on a current property owned by the church or Jesuits. What if it were found on private property? Government property? Obviously it originally belonged to them, however since they lost it, (I am assuming that they don't know where it is) would they have any claim to it?

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
... Dang...If I worked one ton of the ore from my little ledge per year...I'd make more than Social Security would pay me over 20 years...But then again...Maybe I am just nuts...LOL

Ed T

You sound like my old pal from the '70's - Jack - who also had a secret platinum ledge in the Burro Mountains SW of Silver City, NM. Jack broke his hip once and cured himself with WD40 - no joke - so I guess anything's possible. Well, I know you aren't Jack - he's dead.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Silver City, NM??? Where in the heck did that come from??? I don't know Jack about Silver City, NM... Where is Silver City, NM??? I don't think that I have ever been to Silver City, NM...It sure does sound like they had/have a lot of silver there Springfield...I think that I have read someplace that they too have a type of Peridotite in Silver City...That is if I am not mistaken Springfield...hehehe Is that anywhere near Show Low, AZ???

Ed T

Three hour drive.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'd afternoon Springfield: You posted -->we'd like to at least have a book with all your circumstantial evidence and some compelling pictures of the openings and other workings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Springfield my long time good,and super patient friend, who has passed on much valuable information to me, there is nothing more that I would love to do than to post pictures of stacks of Gold & Silver bars hidden in Tayopa or even of Tayopa itself, but unfortunately, like a deck of cards, all would unravel if I put my last card on the table with the Gov't and unknown possible action by the present Jesuit society, on the internet, which the entire world reads.

I could easily post altered or fake pictures of both, but that is not in my makeup as you know my friend. If you feel impatient, imagine how I feel having done this in 1992 when I first received the Title of the mining concession for Tayopa.

Unfortunately, Tayopa is an unusual project, It easily comes under the Patrimonial rights of Mexico and is subject to confiscation by the Gov't or possibly by the J.society, unless handled correctly. My position of possible power is that by keeping it closed, only I know where the actual remaining entry is. At the moment my legal informant tells me that since the jesuits have openly declared that they have done no mining in Mexico, they may have just legally dropped any claim, B u t???

Since I started the campaign in 1955, off and on, I am in no hurry, actually it is a bit of a quiet, comfortable state, possibly a bit of a let down since I have accomplished my original goal Tayopa - however on the trip,,I also uncovered other extremely valuable data which falls directly under the same difficulty, wich I have a crew working on right now.

Of course, coupled with that, has been the usual lack of suitable capital. I presume that you have noticed no attempts to use this site to promote the capital, nor will I. This site is for fun and to help others.

I suggest a pm for further information on Tayopa and it's present project.

Yes, you will have your book, whether I am here or not, if you can goose Oro blanca de Tayopa a bit.

I thank you, and the others for showing patience, which if the situation were reversed, I probably wouldn't have.

Don Jose de La Mancha

old trsil 2.jpg opur team taking a break.jpg old trsil 3.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread