Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a thought.......
After reading this article, I got to wondering, if the Voynich Manuscript is from Mexico, how did it end up back in Europe and why/how was it associated with the Jesuits?

No one has ever deciphered it yet, and I just had to wonder maybe it could in some way, shed some light on the Tayopa treasures. I have no pony in this race, just wanted to pass on the info, so perhaps those of you who know far more than I, would find some new clues or help in your quest. I know it could be a long shot or I am peeing in the wind, but, ya never know.........
Good luck and HH!

Has the Voynich Manuscript Mystery Been Solved? | PARANORMAL PEOPLE

OP
OP
pat-tekker-cat

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you Mr. Tropi Tramp! Hope all and everyone is well. :coffee2: :coffee2:
Ty, you always have the best coffee, hehehe!

I first studied the VM as a child working in my school library from 2nd grade to 6th grade. I had to finally put it down, as it just caused too much mental stress, that I couldn't solve it! LOL! (I turned to Sumerian cuneiform from there, LOL! At least Sitchin could somewhat help)

I had also read yesterday, somewhere, about an Egyptian headdress being found in Mexico, maybe Cuosa Cuotal (sp?). I can't find the article in my history..... :BangHead:

I love mysteries, always did, I'm just not very good at figuring them out.
The most I can hope for, is to share info that may help someone else.
Bless ya'll and HH!

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One Jesuit to look to for a connection would be Athanasias Kircher SJ.
There is likely to be a large amount of written material out there,yet to be translated and/or made public. One such example,once owned by Athanasias Kircher,and recently studied and dated by ASU is the Voynich Manuscript. Voynich manuscript - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Regards:SH.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/lost-dutchman-s-mine/216694-diversions-dead-ends-wild-cards-12.html

[url]http://writersnoonereads.tumblr.com/post/44720698653/this-guest-post-by-john-glassie-is-partially

Athanasius, Underground | The Public Domain Review

[/URL]

Last edited:

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Don Jose,
I'm with you; just sitting here on a caja de narangas enjoying our favorite beverage with my favorite enhancement.
I find is possible to believe the VM was written in Mexico in some variation of the Nahuan language then brought back to Europe where it was later 'discovered'.
Don......

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i tend to agree Macaydon, except, as I understand it, many of those plants are still unknown. We first have to id the country in which they are native to., then possibly get a clue as to the unterpretation ..:coffee2::coffee2: with your Kalua of course.

Whoever wrote it was highly trainedboth in Botany and an accomplished artist. << ----hint.

Last edited:
OP
OP
pat-tekker-cat

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Pat luv, :coffee2::coffee2:

So you like mysteries, how about helping me solve the mystery of the Peruvian Quipus? I told Crow that I would work on them for him

Don Jose de a Mancha
Hey Mr. Tropi Tramp, long time...... I have to figure, maybe not as many ppl's know about the VM, it's not in the regular press, often (or on the kardashians and the likes :laughing7: ). :dontknow:

I'm not up, on your Peruvian Quipus (or maybe I do know something and forgot?) :icon_scratch:
It's been soooooo long, since I would immerse myself, in these things, knowledge gets forgotten (or just misplaced, dang that CRS) :laughing7:
Time is another factor, as there is always "something else", I am continually working on.
When I get a chance, I can research it some, or if you have a link, t-net thread, or whatever, as a starting point, I can make attempts. (I've seen some of Crows threads, here and there, cain't remember if he was in N Amer or ME/Isreal area)
You know I don't know anything :laughing7: I could only hope to say/write something, that may could spark anothers' brain knowledge. One just never knows......

Thanks, but no on the coffee..... I'm already hyped up enough off my own this morning. :laughing7:
off to tend some new baby herbs (oregano, thyme, basil, them type herbs) :laughing7:

Jun 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

South Sea mariner

Nov 5, 2016
At sea my ship
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pat , Don , mac , oro, hiker,

A die hard follower of VM has some very interesting stuff to tell elsewhere , giving critique or assessing various theories and assumptions on the matter which i think you all might like and perhaps raise a few questions. Probably the most detailed source to gain a good insight , who knows. enjoy.

Cipher Mysteries - The latest news, views, research and reviews on uncracked historical ciphers...

Bananas

Seems like and interesting blog I have enjoy reading through it.

Mal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread