The Book on Tayopa by Real de Tayopa

Shortfinger

Apr 7, 2015
Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Corozone, Marius. I owe you both an appology. I didn't download the map. Yes , it is in the old political interdancy of Durango, but also in the present state of Chuahua. I'll have that coffee now

As for Tayopa being protected, tis, from a citizens' claim, but not from the Govt, to them it a patramonial of Mexico and hence out side of normal laws and as such ------X

Incidentally ORO, about Naranjal being that Gold mine in Tayopa =========

Corozone, mi compadre, you and Marius are pretty darn sharp----I misssed that entirely. Now you see why turned to treasure net on Tayopa.

Yep, it seems like this tends to strengthen my position that Naranjal is right where you say it is...

:coffee2::coffee2:

JB

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
It was the living, four-legged kind, and was apparently working its way up to attack. His ingenious defense worked, I would have likely not gotten it out of the pants before the urine went flying! :tongue3:

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

I guess that came from learning his "Quick Draw" method. Amazing multi-tasker. :laughing7:

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senorita Corp, great to have you back……..
Vaya con Dios y viva Christo Rey

Hello Doc

It has really been my pleasure being back posting for a little while. But holidays are over for me and its back to work I am afraid. And time again for me to say farewell. I have a flight awaiting. But its nice to think that the trio is working in sync and that my fine friends can only mean one thing? Some where some one in some place is pushing the boundaries of impossibility to possible.

May you find the wealth and happiness you desire.

Amy

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amy.
I have enjoyed every post that you have made, that I have found, so far.

You are truly awesome.
Many of your posts have helped me on my site.

Sorry to see you go, look forward to your return.

MIKEL
#/;0):-

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Amy,

Thanks for dropping by, and sharing with us what you are allowed. I too am already looking forward to your return. Suerte.

Homar

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amy luv, You know how I respect, like you and thank you for every bit of information, I wish you a long and happy life with that 'x ,worn out, football player'.

I have had my share for almost 60 years, out side of wanting to kill her a few times , wouldn't want to change it for anything, not even Tayopa.:occasion14::notworthy:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Amy - ditto to everything posted to you, and the good wishes, I would only add to hurry back! We do appreciate your efforts and excellent posts. :thumbsup:

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Don Jose

No excuse amigo you can always revise chapters. I suspect there was more interested parties involved other than just the Jesuits. The Jesuits were perhaps the protagonists behind the scenes questioning Spain's right over the New world possessions. At least teaching those politically dangerous ideas to the up and coming next generation of Mexican born Spaniards. We only need to look at Spain in the later half of the 18rth century. The Spanish Crown must of struggled in legitimately in eyes of those funneling wealth from the New World to Spain?

You may do well to broaden you focus away from the Jesuits but to the internal factions in the Vice Royalties of New Spain.

Kanacki

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Kanacki my old friend. unfortunatly it IS the Jesuits that play a key role in the finding, developing, and finally the clandertins movementof the Tayopa production, bypassing the Crown. The two cannot be separated, they are joined at the navel.

The Crown ws merely the loser for a period.

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose, I agree with Señor Kanacki, the revision excuse…….no……
We need "our" book published.
Vaya con Dios

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doc, I've got to go with Jose on the revision, pardon.
I just had to do some to protect a property owner's rights.
I'm still waiting for the group get together.

#/;0)

Shortfinger

Apr 7, 2015
Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doc, I've got to go with Jose on the revision, pardon.
I just had to do some to protect a property owner's rights.
I'm still waiting for the group get together.

#/;0)

Don't you have to write something first to revise it? I know yours is already written, Mikel, but i'm not so sure how much of Don Jose's is.....If it's only the chapter headings, then there shouldn't need to be much revision going on.

JB

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just hope that mine is done before his is.

No doubt that Jose will be a tough act to follow.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
I just hope that mine is done before his is.

No doubt that Jose will be a tough act to follow.

Hello Mikel you do not have fall into the trap my friend of comparing books on two separate treasure stories. Each in their own unique way are different and will be enjoyed as such for their content and presentation of their story. I for one would be interested in reading your book as well as others here regardless.

Crow

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread