The Book on Tayopa by Real de Tayopa

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Hola amigos;

I was skimming through some of the older posts in this forum, and noticed that we have been waiting a long time for Real de Tayopa to announce that he has finally finished his book. One example dates to May of 2011, three years back, and we were promised that it would be SOON back then.

So Don Jose de la Mancha, procrastinator extraordinaire - are you almost finished writing that book? You have kept us waiting a long time now, or do we have to get after you with that pointed stick? Hmm? :whip2:

No more excuses amigo - let us have an update, a progress report so to speak at the very least. No trying to wriggle out of this either, I have your written promises saved! The last I heard was that you had some 54 pages done, in four years of work I want to hear that you have FAR more complete now.

To anyone reading this, if you are also among those whom are waiting, and waiting to read Don Jose's book, please post something to show him that I am hardly the only one.

Signed Out Of Patience:cussing: :read2::read2::read2:
Oroblanco

:coffee2::coffee2::coffee:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
He must type slow as if preparing it for slow readers? Yes Don Jose,we wait.

IMG_0072.JPG

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey - give the man a break! He was on page 11 for however long. far as I can gather - he's now on page 54! If that ain't progress, I don't know what is ....
That being said ... DJ - we are anxiously waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ...

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Andale! Andale! :protest: Don Jose Tortugon de Tayopa. :hourglass::hourglass::hourglass::hourglass::hourglass::hourglass::hourglass::hourglass::hourglass::hourglass: We can't wait forever, and please, por favor don't tell us that those first 54 pages are about your mule. :BangHead:

Homar

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think Don Jose likes to fantasize about Me and Jodi making him walk the plank.

Ahoy Don Jose stop dragging your anchor I see Jodi sliding the plank out. And I am sharpening the cutlass. Another chapter I think is due????

Amy

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
Without his book (and others alike), what will the current generation, as well as future ones, use to review/research the real story of the Americas?? As most on this site know all too well, Treasure hunting isn't just about the "pot of gold" at the end of the proverbial rainbow. It's about the history.....the history of people, places, and things!

Bring it on Don Jose, please!! Maybe you can release excerpts periodically to keep the salivating tongues content!!

My best to all-

Justin A.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
...Then there's the fact that most of the potential readers coming up may not read
much if it is not behind a screen... So here's to your health and successful completion
of your most anticipated book, Senor Don Jose... Oh if Merriweather Lewis just would have
lived to submit his report to Jefferson, maybe some more of your (and some of ours) theories
and beliefs could have been confirmed... That is if the truth would have been openly known.
Really hope that's not the case with all of the valuable historical info we are all sure hoping
(partially blind faith) that you have researched and possess. Not to mention the rest of the
cool stories you are thought to hold... Good Luck & Best Always: Sincerely, your friend: Crosse.:cross: :icon_study::sign13: :coins::3barsgold::goldtrophy::2barsgold::treasurechest::clock: ...wishing you all silver and golden successes! :award_star_silver_2

wilkes

May 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm hanging for it! Can I pre-order a signed and numbered first addition mi amigo?

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe Don Jose El Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp would benefit with all his friends
and family doing a book writing party campathon, that's kinda' like a songwriting festival...

All the author has to do is dictate, even to several recorders or laptops, then assigns to his
trusted interpreters (that can understand Mexican Irish slang) and everyone takes the progressive themes periodically back to the authors prime seat at the fire for revision and approval for each of the assigned chapters.

Everyone brings their own 150# bags of coffee, wine, taters, flower and beans, and 234 ricks firewood, and takes turns hunting to add to the bean pot on the campfire, that way the writer truly gets by with a little help and friendly persuasion from his friends, everything gets taken care of and all of the chapters get taken to the publisher's editors all together in the same DECADE, book completed, problem solved, happy campers, no more nagging, complaints, or coffee scroungers...

We'll even graciously supply the heavy duty ace bandages, Irish coffee, and aspirins to help recovery for wrists (Both) after El Real de Tayopa Grande Book Signing...8-) :hello: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Crosse de Sign - are you sure that will be enough coffee? We would not want to run out! :laughing7:

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Help me keep after Don Jose' el Real de Tayopa amigo - if we slip up, he will be telling us "MANANA" yet again!

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Help me keep after Don Jose' el Real de Tayopa amigo - if we slip up, he will be telling us "MANANA" yet again!

Oro, Don Jose your 'ol TH buddy: I don't know him, but like to read the stories and talk to him. If he is holding back much or not, it is obvious he has more colorful life experiences to share if he chooses. I think he will get his memoirs completed and blow everybody's minds! There's nothing like true nerve and raw adventure, it's human nature far beyond
the "norm" that so many good folks ever get to have time or chance to experience...
I just keep wishing him and all of you the best of luck & good success... :cross:

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Don't be too easy on him or he will soon figure out that we are just rattling his cage! :tongue3:

BIGSCOTT

Jul 19, 2013
spring texas
Detector(s) used
fisher 1265
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Don Jose I for one like perfection, so take your time, a teaser would be nice though.

BIGSCOTT

Jul 19, 2013
spring texas
Detector(s) used
fisher 1265
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
you could release it in stages " The De La Muncha house Trilogy "

Book #1:the original discovery and development of the mine and how they governed it.
Book #2:the many searches for this tremendous mine, the people who found and lost it,the people who perished in search of it, include your own search and dicovery at the end of this one.
Book #3: the legal litigation in claiming and reopening this mine, and in the end the opening of the new Don Jose's coffee house at the gates of toyopa

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread