Tayopa in Durango?

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Jesuits are indeed a mysterious group…….it is very sad how they have rejected and corrupted the faith of their origin (with few exceptions)……
Yet it would seem being as focused on money and earthly treasures, they would have recovered treasures from the records they had……..they certainly were a group that had patience and were resourceful, and if needed, violent.

Given the times treasures were lost, it seems there are no good records for at least some of it…..

And our feathered mysterious friend, he seems to have access to many records…..but I am not aware of any Jesuit Crows?

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
Ed T wrote-
Though I do come unto mankind bearing the Law of My Father as Moses did

Oroblanco wrote-
Do you consider a treasure hunting forum, "mankind"? Wouldn't other venues be far better, for reaching FAR more people, than a handful of people on a treasure hunting forum, which you have stated you consider "silly" and how we are all gullible dupes? I can think of many other places and methods for reaching many people than just a treasure hunting forum. In fact this might be one of the worst for reaching a lot of people

Oro-
That's the best point made so far!

Ed T- as Oro has so eloquently stated, wouldn't OTHER VENUES be better suited for whatever it is you're trying to accomplish here on TNet?? I'm know I'm relatively knew here (a member for 2 years) but I'm pretty sure this is called TreasureNet, not (quasi)ReligionNet. If you believe you're the chosen one, or that your "Father" speaks to you personally, great. The problem I have is that you consistently put yourself above others and consider yourself special with special "abilities" beyond what the person next to you is capable of. To my knowledge, God wouldn't put up with this type of egocentric thinking.

At this point, you've done nothing more than make a concerted effort to lie, preach, belittle, and, in general, admit that you're playing a game with us "dupes". It's a game that nobody, especially you, can win. Why continue? What's the purpose of posting on this site. Nothing you've written makes sense to anyone else but you.

I (and others) come to this site to learn about history, to gain information, for fun personal research, and in general find other peoples views/stories on lost, hidden, and/or legendary treasure. I'm not interested in reading someone's religious opinions. Though I'm not personally religious, I do fully respect (and even admire) those who are.....and there's the key word......RESPECT. Ed, I went back and reread your posts (maybe you should too). I don't believe you have any for anyone. Not for your "father"; Not even for yourself. If you wouldn't mind, enough running around in circles please.

Ed, I wish you the best in life. I just have little time or patience for those who make a mockery of other peoples lives for what appears to be no other reason than personal satisfaction.

A big piping hot cup of coffee to anyone who gets us back on topic......TREASURE!!!

J.A.

P.S. My apologies to those I may have offended in any way. I was speaking for myself only, not others.

aussco999

Dec 25, 2003
Texas
Estimado Don Jose:

Before this post is completely banned for it's religious overtones (which by the way, is against forum rules**), I thought to check in on the progress of your projects. I'm aware that Mexico has endured some heavy inclement weather in the past month or so. As I was recently scheduled to visit the hard rock project in northern Sonora, but they said I would have to swim or man a boat oar to get in, so I changed my plans and went to visit the Central America project instead.

I remember during a past mining project in the Valley of Altar, Mexico during the rainy season, we had to turn south for a 5 hour drive before turning north again to cross the boarder in to Arizona. It was during that trip out in the boondocks, we had just dug ourselves out of a deep muddy arroyo when we met head on a roving 8 man group of Federales in two 4x4 trucks, After the usual “arriba su manos” salutation and inspection, they confidently headed down into the arroyo and immediately sunk to the axles. Thinking it might be a good idea for a future good-neighbor policy to lend a helping hand, we stood on the bank and laughed our asses off at them, before grabbing our shovels and started digging. It took almost two hours to get them out.

Amazingly, for the next 18 months I was on that mining project, every encounter I had with the Federales was very amicable. After the usual “Hola Jhon (that's how the pronounced my name) arriba su manos”, then it was “how are you doing, how's the family doing, would you like to see some photos of my kids, can we stop by your project later to see how things are going, eat, drink, etc, etc? They turned out to be a good bunch of guys, doing a very boring and dangerous job in the middle of nowhere. Now, if I could have gotten along with the local military in the same manner, life would have been good, but that's another story.

Anyway, I hope the creeks didn't rise to much, and your feet and powder are dry. I don't know if I will get back down to your part of the world again this year or not, but I will holler at you if I do, and we can try the coffee or cold cerveza thing, depending how long the day gets.

Take care of yourself and let us hear of your progress,

John

P.S. **Forum Rules: ** Home: Rules

TERMS, CONDITIONS, & GUIDELINES Updated November 14th, 2011

By using this site, you agree you have read, understand, and will abide by the following terms and conditions....

You may not.... Start a thread to specifically promote or discuss politics or religion or respond in a political or religious fashion to a post if it's not somehow tied to treasure hunting.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John, tis good to see/hear from you again. The rains in the sierras stopped us for a while, that, and the lack of capital, chronic in most mining ventures./ Sorry that I missed you, am back in the flatlands for a while.

:occasion14: or :coffee2::coffee2: Your choice.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Geezdee RC. gracias. What did I do ??

You shared, and still do share adventure. Places few will see again. In time perhaps adventurers/explorers will say ,"hey that is just as Don Jose said it was" about long quiet places.

IMG_0068.JPG

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how many pages back does this BS go ? Is this thread done & just being used
out of Boredom or does it serve a Treasure Hunters Purpose here ?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
how many pages back does this BS go ? Is this thread done & just being used
out of Boredom or does it serve a Treasure Hunters Purpose here ?

Goes back to distraction and denial of Tayopa's existence for the b.s. in my opinion. Page one.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Well ya'll... It has been a pleasure conversing with ya'll... It is where you find it... Even if it may be in Durango... Don Jose insists that he has found Tayopa in Chihuahua and I as well am making the same claim that I have found it where I have found it... And I really do BELIEVE this to be true... And for the record... Manana siempre manana is my little Spanish version of Mel Fisher's "today is the day" in a nonchalant way... So have fun ya'll... And good luck in all of y'all's treasure adventures... Even you snailaway...

Ed T :)

i.e. alias times 2.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since you freely admit most of your post in thread is BS please refrain from doing so....

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Moderators you can go ahead and lock this thread as far as I am concerned, looks like the discussion is totally derailed anyway.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread