OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call to all Full Members and Fellows!
$100,000 for Expeditions
The Foundation Mamont - Explorers Club
World Exploration Challenge
We are proud to present The Foundation Mamont - Explorers Club World Exploration Challenge made possible through the generous support of The Foundation Mamont (Founder, Explorers Club Fellow Dr. Frederik Paulsen). All Explorers Club Members and Fellows in good standing are invited to apply for up to $100,000 toward a flag-worthy expedition in 2014-2015.
Click here to download the application, and to learn more about the requirements and conditions for applying.
If you have any further questions, please contact [email protected]
 Dr. Paulsen is a dedicated and supportive Club Fellow and Honorary Director. For an exciting account of his expedition history, you can click here to read a profile from Forbes Magazine.
Yours In Exploration

May take then up on this to map the missionsthat were used to candesrinly transport the precious metals to Rome

Jose

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageProxy.mvc

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Call to all Full Members and Fellows!
$100,000 for Expeditions
The Foundation Mamont - Explorers Club
World Exploration Challenge
We are proud to present The Foundation Mamont - Explorers Club World Exploration Challenge made possible through the generous support of The Foundation Mamont (Founder, Explorers Club Fellow Dr. Frederik Paulsen). All Explorers Club Members and Fellows in good standing are invited to apply for up to $100,000 toward a flag-worthy expedition in 2014-2015.
Click here to download the application, and to learn more about the requirements and conditions for applying.
If you have any further questions, please contact [email protected]
 Dr. Paulsen is a dedicated and supportive Club Fellow and Honorary Director. For an exciting account of his expedition history, you can click here to read a profile from Forbes Magazine.
Yours In Exploration

May take then up on this to map the missions that were used to candesrinly transport the precious metals to Rome

Jose

I hope that you will amigo, I really do.
Oroblanco

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed T, if Tayopa was revealed, why are you not down there now getting it?
Seems odd to reveal it for no reason…….

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed T, I am lost……you spend over 30K, find Tayopa, and yet do nothing…..what is the point?
Exactly how do you know you found it?
Have you seen it? Been to it? Recovered anything?

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was your ore samples that caused the markets to crash when the results became known……

I want some of that coffee supplement now, it must be some powerful stuff……..the recipe could be worth more than the treasure of Tayopa…..

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
Ed T-

When you say your "Father" and you capitalize it, are you speaking of God, or do you mean your actual father from birth? I'm not trying to poke fun, but the latter would make more sense considering the childlike tone of your posts (the multiple uses of "lol" and the constant hehe's)
Just curious.

Thank you in advance.

J.A.

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Really...It may even be a little more than $30,000...And to me... It is rather significant... Seeing that I am on a fixed income... Besides... My Father probably wants the point to be made... It's not how much you spend searching for it... Because if it is his will... You might find it without even spending a dime... hehehe...I wonder how many millions some people have invested in their search for Tayopa???LOL...I wonder if I have made a good investment??? I personally believe that I have...

Ed T:)

I see what the problem is. I am not spending near enough money :D

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed T, you lost me with these posts…….
How could you not trust the black feathered one, Señor Don Jose and others………

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You Ed T, are a mystery wrapped in an enigma………
Perhaps you should sit down for coffee, a healthy addition of some black feathered supplement…..
I can understand not trusting your wife and kids, heck, I would not trust them…..but the grand old black bird himself in all his plumed grander, Señor Jose, our resident señor member and designated leader for all things Tayopa…………surely you must trust them.
If not, spend enough time with the modified coffee and perhaps after enough, things will become clear.
Vaya con Dios

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread