Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems we are being re-told the same old, tired story.........and it has not improved from the first time when all rejected it.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems we are being re-told the same old, tired story.........and it has not improved from the first time when all rejected it.

There are some people here on Tnet that just do not have a sense of humor doc-d...But I will not mention any names...

Even IF it is the same old story...I have been doing a little math...I have been studying up on Euclidian geometry and axioms...lol

Heck...I am even beginning to wonder if El Naranjal and Tayopa are one and the same???You should see what some of my ore looks like when I crush it up and let it soak in bleach for a couple of days...hehehe

Who knows...I doubt it though...

I'll figure out this stinking ore one of these darned days..

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
relax john, you have NOT been to either the Naranjal nor Tayopa area. THAT CONSISTS OF A BARREN STRETCH OF BASALT WHICH uplifted by an intrusion and fractured N.W.E. & S.---. vertically, horizontally and otherwise. it is crisscros mash.of limited dimensions.

there are a few volcanc actions at the north eastern end of the action.

in one case a perfect small crater, with a raised oenter portion.makes me think of diamonds

It does not show up on google earth, nor most of the geological maps, only aeriel photography

Dit, you know better than I how to describe the action that took place in there.

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
relax john, you have NOT been to either the Naranjal nor Tayopa area. THAT CONSISTS OF A BARREN STRETCH OF BASALT WHICH uplifted and fractured N.W.E. & S.---. vertically, horizontally and otherwise. it is crisscros mash.of limited dimensions.

It does not show up on google earth, nor most of the geologicla maps

I will take your advice Don Jose...I will take a chill pill and relax...lol

Life is too short to get frustrated...I have made an offer to anyone who can put up or shut up too take them to where I have been...But it will cost them a pretty penny...So, I will not sweat the small stuff...

I have nothing to prove Don Jose...

It is nice to see you posting once again...

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
relax john, you have NOT been to either the Naranjal nor Tayopa area. THAT CONSISTS OF A BARREN STRETCH OF BASALT WHICH uplifted by an intrusion and fractured N.W.E. & S.---. vertically, horizontally and otherwise. it is crisscros mash.of limited dimensions.

there are a few volcanc actions at the north eastern end of the action.

in one case a perfect small crater, with a raised oenter portion.makes me think of diamonds

It does not show up on google earth, nor most of the geological maps, only aeriel photography

Dit, you know better than I how to describe the action that took place in there.

Si, Jefe, that's true. But unlike you, I do not waste my time on fools. Back to work! :whip2:

wine_zpsekaln4m7.gif

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Si, Jefe, that's true. But unlike you, I do not waste my time on fools. Back to work!

Ditlihi, wise words for sure......better to not waste time on fools........

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Si, Jefe, that's true. But unlike you, I do not waste my time on fools. Back to work!

Ditlihi, wise words for sure......better to not waste time on fools........

"What's up doc?" Ya'll are best not to waste time on me...lol...I am the biggest fool of all...rofl...I believe life is a joke...So you might as well laugh at it...hahaha...

Heck...I will not give away any really good clues as to where my little area depicted in the Peralta stones is located...I have already given ya'll plenty to chew on...hehehe...

And as for where I found my little Tia Juana...I have already told ya'll where I found that little stone...I wonder if anyone has found another one???hohoho...It's Christmas in September...lmao

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A fool comes forward and declares that he has found Tayopa...And nobody even tells me congratulations...Oh well...

I have even offered to disclose its location for a certain amount of money...I wonder IF I am asking for too much???

How much do you all believe would be a fair price to reveal Tayopa's true location???

IF I do reveal said location it would solve many treasure tale mysteries...And who knows if there are really any caches involved with said location???

How much do you believe such information is worth doc???I am asking you out of curiosity...Seeing you are one of my biggest doubters...

Is $20,000,000 too much???

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heck John ,I have revealed it for nothing.

I have a confidant whom I have revealed Tayopa to...And said confidant has access to some pretty heavy equipment...By chance he is a heavy equipment operator by trade...It so happens that the person of whom I speak works for a guy who in interested in treasure hunting...I am almost tempted to reveal all that I know to said person too see if he might be interested in a venture...He is not rich by any means but I do have it on good authority that the guy is fair and honest...Heck...We just might be able to do a little recon on my supposed Tayopa too see if there are any caches prior to any major investment...hehehe...

Or I could just remain quiet and take what I know with me...It doesn't really matter...I could solve many of the treasure hunting worlds mysteries...IF I really wanted to...But I am a little weary of getting shafted...lol

Heck Don Jose...IF anyone would have taken my up on my offer...I would have tried everything possible to take you to my version of Tayopa so that you could see the one true Tayopa for yourself...I am pretty certain that we could have figured out a way to take you there...I don't know IF you remember the picture that I posted years ago of the rock with the King and Queen on it with a figure of the Virgin of Guadalupe on it...I believe it depicts that said location is the beginning of the trail to the Royal Mines of Guadalupe of Tayopa...

But what do I know???Maybe one day I may spill the beans...But I'd not hold my breath...

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Johm, one sure way ia to show the head quarters remains and where.

I am quite certain I could do that Don Jose...I could probably show the location of the church as well...Who knows???I am 99.999% positive that I have discovered the true Tayopa...Of course there is a .001% margin of doubt...I have a pretty good memory when it comes to certain things...And in saying so...As you have mentioned...I will probably be followed around for the rest of my life...lol...Oh well...

I doubt that I'll ever get on another mule in my lifetime...hehehe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread