Lost Mines in Mexico - An Important Discovery by H.O. Flipper August 21, 1889

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
From what I have seen about Tayopa, it isn't how fast you are, but how smart you are and how much you know.....Which would seem to give Don Jose and Oro a big advantage. However, a little speed, agility and dexterity wouldn't hurt, I guess. As I always tell my sons, old age and treachery will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time.

:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

JB

UH oh, smarts counts most - I really am sunk! :BangHead: :occasion14:

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
AHHH hmm amigo I see it too, so now you are passing our SECRET maps to our mutual amigo (and serious competition) Justin?!!! :tongue3:
<this one: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1191367&d=1437782808 just roll your mouse over that image and For Justin dot jpg shows up> Now you have me worried! Justin is young and physically fit, could run up into that barranca country much faster than I ever could! :skullflag: :treasurechest:

Just show me the way Oro y Jose!!!
Ready and waiting!
BTW I'm not competition......I'm cheap labor!

Justin

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tis that-a-way J.A.A.-->
Falls in Tayopa cpuntry©.jpg Los dos Ceros chapos.jpg Entrance to Tayopa©@.JPG For Justin.jpg
3NPO map.JPG

Shortfinger

Apr 7, 2015
Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UH oh, smarts counts most - I really am sunk! :BangHead: :occasion14:

Well, I would say you are still in the running, Oro. You have enough smarts to interpret what you know, and that is enough (as you have proven in the past). I suspect you have a lot more smarts than you would like people to know about. Very clever way to get them to underestimate you....

:coffee2::tongue3::icon_thumleft::occasion14::coffee2:

JB

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Dang Shortfinger, thanks for the very kind words, but there really are times when I think I must be the dumbest one in the forum! Not kidding about that either, still learning this stuff and much more to go.

Justin - you do know we have been yanking your chain right? :tongue3: I can't even go to Mexico until (at best) next year, and that will require some luck. Besides, Don Jose' has already found Tayopa, now it is just a matter of digging the goodies up. Unfortunately finding a lost mine (or a whole group) does not automatically translate into wealth, but I think Real de Tayopa is not going to keep us waiting much longer to see that treasure, in fact I think he is very close right now.

Shortfinger

Apr 7, 2015
Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang Shortfinger, thanks for the very kind words, but there really are times when I think I must be the dumbest one in the forum! Not kidding about that either, still learning this stuff and much more to go.

Justin - you do know we have been yanking your chain right? :tongue3: I can't even go to Mexico until (at best) next year, and that will require some luck. Besides, Don Jose' has already found Tayopa, now it is just a matter of digging the goodies up. Unfortunately finding a lost mine (or a whole group) does not automatically translate into wealth, but I think Real de Tayopa is not going to keep us waiting much longer to see that treasure, in fact I think he is very close right now.
Well, Roy, first off, no blushing! Next, having read a few of the posts in the various threads, I can assure you that you are NOT the dumbest one in the forum! If there is anyone here who says he is not still learning, then that person may well be the dumbest one on the forum. Besides, you have the info as well. Maybe not all of the info, but more than most of us have, and that is, I’m sure, quite enough to give you a big edge.

I certainly hope that Don Jose will be able to show us something more in the near future. What he has shown so far is interesting and fascinating, and we are all waiting patiently (okay, may be not so patiently, but waiting).

JB

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Short finger, Oro, etc, I'm waiting too. it's out of my hands right now, AND I am not waitng patiently.

Don Jose,

Hope all is well with you and the family, and you are getting closer to the prize.

Some of your photos look pretty old and got me wondering.....Just how many years have you been trying to get permission to open Tayopa? What is the major roadblock?:BangHead:

Good luck,

Joe

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Don Jose,

Just went back and read some of the posts I know I have read before. As I have said, my memory is not so good as it once was. Those old posts answered my questions.

I wish you nothing but the best.....

Take care,

Joe

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe, simple 'MONEY'

As for the old photos, also simple," I ain-a-getting any younger". I simply cannot go to Tayopa physically any more. Left leg, lot's of thigh muscle removed to remove that cancer, Right shoulder droops for the same reason because of the operation for the neck cancer.

I cannot lift my right arm above shoulder height. In otherwords I cannot 'safely' walk in that country any more.

Sigh, why I need Oro de Tayopa, aso a little thing like Narco operations

For example on the Gloria pan operation, there was no'one within many miles of my search, comepletely abandonded, now basically the center of 'Chapos' opertions. Entire towns have sprung up basd upon the narcotics trade.

Tayopa itself is in the border between the Sinaloa and the Zeta cartel. neither control it. it could be worked, but you would have to pass trough their lines to work it. Result a decided lack of interest in possible investors.

I have the group of Mexicans working at Tayopa. We have a legitmate company formed but they are like a rooster with it's had cut off. I honestly do not expect any positive results from them as it stands.

How about you Joe,wanna make a million dollars?

Last edited:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Don Jose,

Really sorry to hear all of that.

I lost all fascination with Mexico years ago. I might chance going across the border to visit the ruins down there, but no amount of money could convince me to go. I don't leave my home without a .45 and it's a lot safer here than in the home of the drug cartels.

Tayopa will have to wait for someone else.

Take care,

Joe

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Real de Tayopa - don't sell your partners short there buddy, even if they may not be very experienced at this, they may just get lucky. I do believe there is such a thing as beginners luck. You might get amazing good news any time!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Real de Tayopa - don't sell your partners short there buddy, even if they may not be very experienced at this, they may just get lucky. I do believe there is such a thing as beginners luck. You might get amazing good news any time!

You've had more patience than I ever would and with the cartels closing in, it just might be for the best that it takes a little longer. I know I speak for several here that would hate to see everything you've done and worked so hard for ,be taken away by these cartels or corrupt government officials. I can't wait for the day you do make your announcement, or when you make your book available !!!!!!!
You and Oro, as well as a few others, are a real inspiration and when my wife divorces me cause I took off to find my own little Tayopa, I will send each of you part of the lawyers bill !:occasion14::coffee2:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Don Jose

er about that book, what page are we up to now?

Kanacki

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread