4 Bells in inscribed TAYOPA

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
We all know that Don Jose is using the bells for door bells, and the rest of the stuff is on his wife's nick knack shelves or used for paper weights.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Turkey Tamales Gap: ok I'll give you a lot of informatio in a few words, then we can go over the details.First there was tre Tayopa, the first was at Guyanpitaoa, the second at Stata Ama. the third at - My Tayopa, at Serochito.
-h
they are looking for all three, but especially mine. It is by far the richest of the three Tayopas,

Mine was formed by an Intrusion which uplifed a secrtion of the entire mt range, whih broke forming ,hundreds of deep seated ,very rich faults. The paramo placer is amost wdidilly called a mine.Renmedios is como=posed of ge - /amythist lies some 2000 keters to the south; worked out, but since it was a very rich vein, it extends into the mt and emerges on the other side, It now had nore readily be called a mine instead.

I have one helluva a cold, forgive me. 3 days now.no sleep etc, Ask Oro for some of the details

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Turkey Tamales Gap: ok I'll give you a lot of informatio in a few words, then we can go over the details.First there was tre Tayopa, the first was at Guyanpitaoa, the second at Stata Ama. the third at - My Tayopa, at Serochito.
-h
they are looking for all three, but especially mine. It is by far the richest of the three Tayopas,

Mine was formed by an Intrusion which uplifed a secrtion of the entire mt range, whih broke forming ,hundreds of deep seated ,very rich faults. The paramo placer is amost wdidilly called a mine.Renmedios is como=posed of ge - /amythist lies some 2000 keters to the south; worked out, but since it was a very rich vein, it extends into the mt and emerges on the other side, It now had nore readily be called a mine instead.

I have one helluva a cold, forgive me. 3 days now.no sleep etc, Ask Oro for some of the details

Um, that might be possible however I must point out here that since I have never once even set foot at Tayopa, it would be at best second hand information. Besides, only you know the whole story amigo, so get plenty of vitamin C, rest and quit chasing El Tigre around for now OK? Or maybe don't stop the chasing, that might help get some healthy exercise!

Please do continue,
:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geeze, after that happened,I had a few days of no net,I supose tht I shouold post Jit's story even if it is through the old laptep - something is wrong with the keyboard,it mis type..

as I was saying the Yaqui men are like other indigeous men ,they sit arouind ( then in the 50's) geetting ready to defend the villages from murading preditores looking for girls and loot'and as a result hey never do any work,considering work to be in the womans range.

Well ome day I entered the 'bacatetes with a truck loaded with men,going to look for a treasrue when it started to rain.
we came to an arroyo with steep banks, there we were stopped the ground was thick adobe and it was just wet enaoug so that it was like driving on thick grease, the tires quickly filled with the adobe and the tires were the sane as wel worn tires,useless.

Therevwas a flat pot so I stopped there and told the men to set ip camp .I tok of to a ramch tha we hd passed with a tractor abou 5 miles back. As I walked te adobe buit up under my shoes mking me effectively, It was dan hard walking.

when I arrived at the , it was only to find a note pinned to the door advising that they had gone to town, so I tromped back to the arroyo and my Yaqui, expected to find a nice warr, dry camp,

but NO. They were standing around, wet and miserable,
so I , rather disgustably started ordering them in setting up a dry camp, after I asked why they hadn't set up camp "They weaklyresponede that that was womans work'

So much for the.stories the Yaquis being excellent woodsmen.

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Luv. It's good to see you again, I hope your cold is better. Things havent been too kind to me at the moment. Have just been diagnosed with COPD. and have been having breathing problems. ( hope you clever guys will have some alternative recipes etc for me to try) especially my old friend of many years, you can maybe do some of your long distance healing. I remember from different forums you have many ideas for healing. Sorry fellers for interrupting your posts.
My darling Jose, I hope you are well, getting old 'aint' all it's cracked up to be is it my friend.
Also would like to say hello to Oro another friend of many years standing, hope Beth is well, please give her my regards..

Say hello to your dear wife Jose, and you take care now YAPTM. always. I have still got the same addy if you feel like dropping me a line. Your's changes so often I have lost track of which one you are using now. lol Say hello soon Jose Luv 'U'

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Hi Luv. It's good to see you again, I hope your cold is better. Things havent been too kind to me at the moment. Have just been diagnosed with COPD. and have been having breathing problems. ( hope you clever guys will have some alternative recipes etc for me to try) especially my old friend of many years, you can maybe do some of your long distance healing. I remember from different forums you have many ideas for healing. Sorry fellers for interrupting your posts.
My darling Jose, I hope you are well, getting old 'aint' all it's cracked up to be is it my friend.
Also would like to say hello to Oro another friend of many years standing, hope Beth is well, please give her my regards..

Say hello to your dear wife Jose, and you take care now YAPTM. always. I have still got the same addy if you feel like dropping me a line. Your's changes so often I have lost track of which one you are using now. lol Say hello soon Jose Luv 'U'

A big Dakota HOWDY to you Unicorn! It is good to see you posting again! I am sorry to hear of your problems, wish I knew something that would be a big help to COPD but unfortunately I don't. My father in law had a severe case, and my brother has it as well. The best treatment I know of is to get plenty of fresh air outdoors and sunshine, it really seemed to help, and believe it or not ordinary coffee seemed to help a bit too, perhaps for the effect of the caffeine? Tea should work nearly as well as it has caffeine too. I hope all is well with you and yours, will pass along the greetings to Beth too. I hope you will stick around a while Unicorn, we missed you!

Please do continue, great post mi amigo Real de Tayopa, looking forward to more!

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Side thing here but I did contact the church in Sitka Alaska, which reportedly had one of the silver (partly) bells cast at Tayopa and having Tayopa cast into it, but have never gotten a reply. It is a museum today but the church itself burned down once, so the bell may now be lost.

Please do continue;
:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a silly story to share that I experienced on one of my trips down south many many years ago...Long before I had ever heard of Tayopa or any other silly treasure tale...An elderly Mexican showed me a cowbell with a name inscribed on it and he also showed me a small circular stone...I don't recall the name that was on the little cowbell but I do remember what was carved into the small circular stone...It was the Roman numeral "XVIII"...I did not think much of it at the time but now that I know what little I know...I wonder IF it had/has anything to do with the 18 Lugares of the Peralta Stone Maps??? Who can say...I am only sharing with ya'll what I had seen many many years ago...

I wonder what name may have been on that little cowbell...The old man made good use of it...He had put it on one of his cows...LOL...The old Don has passed away...I heard the news of his passing several years ago...But his son is still alive...Maybe I will ask his son IF he remembers the small cowbell in question or the little round stone with the Roman numerals on it IF I ever do make another trip down South...

This is one of the reasons that I believe that I have been to the area depicted on the PSM's...Oh well...Only time will tell IF any of what I am saying is true or not...rofl

OP
OP
G.A.P.metal

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The Jesuit in the West had such fine Gold and Sliver items ,seems the Jesuit of the east not so much.
All we ever find is the simple trade items like rings of copper here in the East.
Why so much of a different in seemed wealth ?
Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread