Tayopa - the hunt continues

Apr 3, 2020
Kent
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi, after 20 years armchair research, I am ready to go back into the field. Back in the 90s I led seven expeditions into the Sierra Madre on the trail of Tayopa. I am blowing the sand off my files, maps, photographs, and note books. Watch this space, as I intend to upload all my files and notes regarding the Tayopa treasure. This website will become the depository of many years' research and many months in the field. If anyone has been into the Sierra Madre, especially on the Sonora/Chihuahua border, in recent years, please share your experiences. Thanks.

Attachments

• Guaynopa canyon country.jpg
    Guaynopa canyon country.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 243
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, after 20 years armchair research, I am ready to go back into the field. Back in the 90s I led seven expeditions into the Sierra Madre on the trail of Tayopa. I am blowing the sand off my files, maps, photographs, and note books. Watch this space, as I intend to upload all my files and notes regarding the Tayopa treasure. This website will become the depository of many years' research and many months in the field. If anyone has been into the Sierra Madre, especially on the Sonora/Chihuahua border, in recent years, please share your experiences. Thanks.

Looking forward to that Siete Estrellas.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread