Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: tayopa, legend or reality ...?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Nov 2006
    5 times

Re: tayopa, legend or reality ...?

yes left hand who ever ask...?
    " have i lost my way ? or am i just a being of lost ways ? "

" a wiseman once told me a wiseman that thinks he knows everything has already failed  because he thinks "

the blindbowman ,2007

Mar 2004
    New Mexico
    7 times

Quote Originally Posted by Oroblanco
    Well I am not sure how much information to give out, which might "color" the results. If a person is expecting to see something in particular, they might see what they expect. If giving out too much info is not a problem, I can sure post the whole thing openly - though it is very far off-topic.

The time period is 1800s, in the USA, and there is a fair chance that some of us might well have an artifact from this particular historical event. The exact location and date-time will be by PM only. (I can tell you we are not talking about 1963, Dealy Plaza in Dallas! However this would be another great exercise in remote-viewing for answers IMHO.)
    Oroblanco
    If the year's 1858 let me know if you like by PM and I'll spend more time on it. If it's some other year I'm not your man.

Jack

Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    5289 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

TOPIC

TreasureNet Forum > Treasure Hunting > Treasure Legends > Tayopa

Nov 2006
    5 times

lol ...you all most got it dude ,, you delite your post , not everyones ....lol

respectly i agree fully

" a wiseman once told me a wiseman that thinks he knows everything has already failed  because he thinks "

the blindbowman ,2007

Mar 2004
    New Mexico
    7 times

Quote Originally Posted by Real de Tayopa
    OHIO PRRPS: Remote viewers eh? Wnanna play? I already know what and where, it is still untouched. See what you can do. I promise to be honest on any results .

Don Jose de La Mancha
    Nice piece of real estate. Someone mentioned on another thread recently that Nino Cochise [One Hundred Years in the Life of Nino Cochise, E Kenney Griffith] also mentioned Tayopa, though most of his memories involved a gold mine the Apache called Sno Ta Hay, same as the namesake in the Lost Adams legend.

I'm wondering if Sno Ta Hay and Tayopa mightn't be in relatively close proximity to one another.

Anyone familiar with the Nino Cochise tome? My copy's buried in boxes of books.

Jack

us
    Mar 2007
    southwest colorado
    9 times

Jack,
    In the book, Nino Cochise does use the phrase "Sno ta hay" several times in describing the location and source of Geronimos gold. I would sure be interested to know just when he and Griffith put that manuscript together. Nino Cochise is burried in Tombsone Az.
    Bill

Mar 2004
    New Mexico
    7 times

Quote Originally Posted by Bill96
    Jack,
    In the book, Nino Cochise does use the phrase "Sno ta hay" several times in describing the location and source of Geronimos gold. I would sure be interested to know just when he and Griffith put that manuscript together. Nino Cochise is burried in Tombsone Az.
    Bill
    Hi Bill:

Hopefully someone will know the answer. I don't, but I believe Nino Cochise related the story to Griffith a lot earlier than I'd supposed at one time. Somewhere a few years ago I came across a reference somewhere that parts of it were actually published several decades before the 1970ish publication. Might have been the Albuquerque Journal archives.

Interesting to know Nino's buried in Tombstone. Any idea the date on the gravestone?

Here's about all I could turn up on a search about the book, references and availability:

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/arti...ticle_id=10348

http://www.thehighchaparral.com/library2.htm
    http://snipurl.com/2a6d6 [www_thehighchaparral_com]

http://www.paysonroundup.com/section...ew/story/20544
    http://snipurl.com/2a6d7 [www_paysonroundup_com]

Nino married the Golden Bird, the daughter of the Tarahumari chief. They had no children, as Nino's wife was killed by Mexican cavalry during a battle with Nino's warriors.

As the years passed, many members of the band left Pa-Gotzin-Kay to live in the outside world. Finally, Nino himself accepted employment first as a bodyguard for a wealthy mine owner from Magdalena, Mexico. He soon found himself in California where he worked in the movie industry, but finding the film industry not to his liking, he learned to fly a plane and even did some crop dusting.

Nino lived to be over 100 years old and counted among his friends many of the greats of Hollywood, as well as President Teddy Roosevelt. He made the transition from bronco Apache to a respected member of white society, learned to fly a plane, and even saw astronauts walk on the moon.

A. Kenny Griffith who wrote his biography called Nino Cochise "The most outstanding male Indian I have ever met." No doubt! The genes of leadership run strong in the Chiricahui.

http://www.amazon.com/Hundred-Cochis...1498331&sr=1-2
    http://snipurl.com/2a6dc [www_amazon_com]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...1498331&sr=1-1
    http://snipurl.com/2a6di [www_amazon_com]

I explained my views on the Nino Cochise story on another thread a couple of days ago and why I hold those views. The Nino tome was the first lead to discovering a lot of truths verifiable by other official sources of the various activities in Mexico he describes.

Edit: Bill: It's also interesting to note that nowhere in the Nino Cochise tome is even oblique mention of the fact Sno Ta Hay was [and is] an integral part of another legend and the name Nana gave James Street to write in his legendary ledger. No mention of the fact Brewer, Tenney, Street and Gray were associated with a a legend of a lost gold mine. In fact, for decades following the publication evidently nobody pieced the two together at all.

Considering the fact that at the time of the 1971 publication that association would have sold a lot more books than actually happened, to me, this argues strongly Griffith and Nino Cochise weren't aware of the El Paso Herald John Brewer stories, the Brewer side of the Frank Dobie tome, any connection at all with the Lost Adams legend.

Jack

Charter Member

Dec 2005
    Arizona
    835 times

Surprising to hear that anyone is still quoting "Nino Cochise". Hard to find a real Apache who believes he is the real thing, but anything is possible.

Joe Ribaudo

Nov 2006
    5 times

tonight after watching those post vanish i set in a chair thinking about what i have risk and what i have found , what a total confusion of legends mix into a total mess ..

then i said to my self all you need to do is lay it out and see what you have that is suported by evidence and facts .

i beleive the site 4 is the seven caves of chicomoztoc ,the catcoms , dated back into the 13,000Bc when the flood took place and the tribes vanision into the earth ,into the catcoms ,,,i have found 3 enterences , two are mine shafts ,one is some kind of old Kiva ladders or Wooden Indian log ladders i know it goes downward into something below ...i have define 6 out of 7 caves , and a ball cort ,the remains of a old church ....

after i set back and looked at the evidence and facts ...one thing remains clear

i have defined a site where all of these things can be found call this site anything you want . so many have called it diffrent things threw the years .. seven caves . catcoms , chicomoztoc, tayopa, sombrero mine the LDM ...

but one thing is clear .. i have define site #4

there are over 35 pionts of interest at site #4

i have bit almost everything i own that i could find what started the legends and i am sure i have ...

the blindbowman ,2007

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    1379 times

Jeff of Pa wrote:
    TOPIC

TreasureNet Forum > Treasure Hunting > Treasure Legends > Tayopa
    Message received, offending posts will be removed pronto.
    Oroblanco
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

Charter Member

Dec 2005
    Arizona
    835 times

Anyone know what "Sno ta hay" means, or what language it's from? If Apache, which band?

Thanks,

Joe Ribaudo

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    1596 times

HI JEFF: Cool it heheheheheh relax. I personally am enjoying the different topics,

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to live, not live to exist"

Mar 2004
    New Mexico
    7 times

Quote Originally Posted by the blindbowman
    tonight after watching those post vanish i set in a chair thinking about what i have risk and what i have found , what a total confusion of legends mix into a total mess ..

then i said to my self all you need to do is lay it out and see what you have that is suported by evidence and facts .

i beleive the site 4 is the seven caves of chicomoztoc ,the catcoms , dated back into the 1300Bc when the flood took place and the tribes vanision into the earth ,into the catcoms ,,,i have found 3 enterences , two are mine shafts ,one is some kind of old Kiva ladders or Wooden Indian log ladders i know it goes downward into something below ...i have define 6 out of 7 caves , and a ball cort ,the remains of a old church ....

after i set back and looked at the evidence and facts ...one thing remains clear

i have defined a site where all of these things can be found call this site anything you want . so many have called it diffrent things threw the years .. seven caves . catcoms , chicomoztoc, tayopa, sombrero mine the LDM ...

but one thing is clear .. i have define site #4

there are over 35 pionts of interest at site #4

i have bit almost everything i own that i could find what started the legends and i am sure i have ...
    BB: Here's hoping whatever you think you have is the same thing you have.

J

Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    5289 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

HI JEFF: Cool it heheheheheh relax. I personally am enjoying the different topics,

Don Jose de La Mancha

And that is why there are different places for different topics

If anyone wants to Discuss everthing in one thread
    Become a Charter member & Start your own

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?board=282.0

Mar 2004
    New Mexico
    7 times

Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa

Don Jose de La Mancha

And that is why there are different places for different topics

If anyone wants to Discuss everthing in one thread
    Become a Charter member & Start your own

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?board=282.0
    Thanks Jeff:

I'd be obliged if you'd move my posts [and Bill's] concerning Nino Cochise, Sno Ta Hay, etc, to one of the recent Adams Diggings threads. They're only peripherally related to Toyopa because of a mention of it in the Nino book. I shouldn't have allowed my question involving Nino Cochise/Toyopa to drift into anything regarding the Adams.

Apologies and gracias,
    Jack

Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Sponsors