The Ultimate Salt/Sweet Underwater VLF Detector of the Future??!

Sep 27, 2005
Hello out there,

I am very intested in buying a good underwater detector, but the prices are staggering. And also these "expensive machines" sound like they're made back in the late 90's, judging from sayings from others. Or are these really from 2005? I myself have a land detector and want to move to beach/salt and also sweetwater metaldetecting with a good detector. On land, if i had the money, I would go for the MineLab Explorer 2, without much doubt. But there seems to be nothing like it for underwater! Is it so that there are new (digital) detectors coming for this purpose? I would definitely want to know when these kind of digital units can hit the water.

By the way the fisher CZ 20 seems to be my favourite now with the target id system, more lightweight, and less likely to break (knobs in a good place). But I read about a guy who bought it in 1999! isnt it time for a CZ 30 or CZ 2000 or something? or am i rushing things too much. Pi units are great also but they seem to catch a lot of clutter, i would want to go VLF.anyway I want a good unit and a lotta money :)

lator

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions