Help with Surfmaster Overhaul
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jun 2010

Help with Surfmaster Overhaul

I am a newbie metal detectorist. My mother-in-law bought me a Garrett 250 for Christmas and Iím just learning how to use it. Iím a block away from the beach in Florida and clearly need a lot of practice with discrimination and sensitivity! Aside from that, my husband and I bought a Whiteís Surfmaster Pulse at a garage sale. My husband has been trying to fix it. The 7 connectors to the circuit board are not attached. Does anyone know of the correct sequence/location for the connectors? There are 7 connectors Ė headphones, coil, battery, discrimination, threshold, power-on switch, and threshold switch. The circuit board has P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6, and P7. Who knows the configuration of these connectors, ie. does the battery go to P1, does the coil go to P2, etc.? A picture would be a great help. Understand that I am putting a great deal of pressure on my husband to get this bargain working so that it can be my surf detector rather than figuring out how to use the Garrett that close to the saltwater.

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2960 times

Re: Help with Surfmaster Overhaul

THIS IS THE BEST I CAN DO--Surfmaster PI Note:there are several generations
    p5-tuner-gray,black,red
    p6-tuner-green,white
    p3-head phones-white,black
    p2-bat.-red,black