Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

edfaris

Jetco BFO1000 metal detector.

My friend just bought a Jetco BFO 1000 metal detector from ebay.
    It works but am trying to figure out how to optimally set the sensitivity and range controls.
    What he is trying to do is to find several lost arrows in the back yard . Thay are probably just below the grass roots.
    Any help- hopefully! ?
    edfaris.
    Please ,since I am new to forums, to post reply, but also email to shalhoub1@comcast.net .
    Thanks soo much,
    edfaris

2. # ADS
    Ads
    TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Charter Member

Mar 2003
    Indiana
    All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
    9 times

Re: Jetco BFO1000 metal detector.

Not gonna send you an email from this site but the answer to your question is that when tuning a BFO you settle on a motorboat put-put sound. As you come near metal the space between the sounds will come closer together or farther apart. You can set the volume anywhere you like but since it works best to use earphones I recommend you turn the volume low. exanimo, ss
    "We have done so much; for so many; for so long; with so little; that pretty soon we'll be able to do anything; with nothing at all."
    my unit motto - 138th Aviation Company -  224th Aviation Battalion - Phu Bai, I Corps, Republic of Vietnam - 1972
    Siegfried Schlagrule

Sponsors