camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a White Coinmaster Classic I that someone has stolen the coil. I would like to know what coils I can use and the wiring diagram from mainboard to the coil. This is due to someone also took the plug that goes to the coil. Any photos of this area of the mainboard and coils used would be great. Thanks In Advance.

khouse

Dec 6, 2006
If you call Whites they will sell you a connector and coil and tell you how to hook it up. I'll bet if you sent it to Whites they would only charge you for the coil and connector. Whites is tops on service!

OP
OP
camb1

camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talked to White's and was told what coil to use. Also was told that they would email me the wiring diagram.

OP
OP
camb1

camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have wiring diagram, now I need a 6b coil. 4" sniper or 8".

khouse

Dec 6, 2006
Did Whites not have a coil for you? Call all their service centers and ask for a coil.

OP
OP
camb1

camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can find correct coil, but not the correct plug. This is a unit that the coil plugs directly to the mainboard with a 5 pin flat plug.

khouse

Dec 6, 2006
I can't believe that Whites didn't have the plug. Did you try the other Whites service centers? Post a picture if the coil terminal on the main board. I have a lot of books with plugs in them. Measurements wouldn't hurt either.

OP
OP
camb1

camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have not called White's directly, just dealers in my area. Was hoping to find a coil with the correct plug on Ebay. This is a spare detector for a buddy, so I am not in much hurry.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions