Headphone Repair

SkiWhiz

Aug 6, 2006
Upstate New York
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre
Not sure if I have posted this on this forum before but was wanting you all to know that I repair headphones. If you have a set of phones that need some tender loving care that are out of warranty or you want them repaired quick give me a shout. I can also build you a nice set of phones, I use ProEars muffs or MSA muffs (your choice) to make them out of. You can get in touch with me by way of a pm or email [email protected] Here is a picture of the last set of phones I made. Steve.

Attachments

• SWHP.JPG
    SWHP.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 253
  • MSA.jpg
    MSA.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
hi skiwhiz-i saw this post and i thought i would throw this past you.i have a couple pairs of bounty hunter headphones that need new cords put on them if you might be interested in doing it.i kind of like the straight cords better than the coiled ones.can you give me an idea of cost what it would be.its just an idea i dont know if its even going to be cost effective because i have to consider shipping to and from too.please let me know thanks-nomad

OP
OP
SkiWhiz

SkiWhiz

Aug 6, 2006
Upstate New York
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre
A 6' straight cord with a straight 1/4" plug cost $5.00 with a 90 degree plug cost $7.50 This is my cost, I am not looking to make a fortune if you want to add a few bucks for my work fine if not no problem as I enjoy trying to help out folks in the hobby. I would have to get either $10.00 or $15.00 depending on plug plus shipping back to you and that would be cover both sets of headphones. Steve.

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will have to keep you in mind. The black pair looks good. I would like to see some more pictures of them where you can see the controls.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread