Bounty Hunter Tracker IV

PAmike

Feb 20, 2005
Reynoldsville, PA
I am looking to buy a detector, I have done alot of research on some of the lower priced models and found better reviews on the BH Tracker IV. I was thinking of buying a Garrett ace 150 or 250 but I can not find a dealer close. I also looked at the BH lone star and did nt like the reviews. I think I decided on the Tracker IV but wanted some input.

mike

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ace 250 - Kellyco ;)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to top of page & click on Kellyco

V

Vingamel

I have a lot of fun with my Tracker IV, but have never used a different brand to compare. I hear a lot of good stuff about them from others who have owned them and other brands.

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado
What kind of detecting do you want to do? That's the first question you must answer then a choice on a detector.

Let me know if you want a Tracker IV I can hook you up with one or tell you where to buy one.

Onion

OP
OP
P

PAmike

Feb 20, 2005
Reynoldsville, PA
I am interested maily in detecting for coins and jewelry and some relic hunting. I also wanted to some battlefiels detecting and some around old houses and foundations and any type of meeting places past or present. I know of alot of good sites but I have no detector.

mike

PS. Onion I am interested in the tracker IV let me know what you got.

OP
OP
P

PAmike

Feb 20, 2005
Reynoldsville, PA
jeff,

what kind of depth can I get with the Garrett Ace 250? I am looking to buy 2 detectors so one with more depth is nefinitely not out of the question.

mike

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm the rong one to ask on this. I don't use the 250. However I'v seen alot of Good Posts on it Here, Praising the 250 . Hopefully someone will answer that for you.

OP
OP
P

PAmike

Feb 20, 2005
Reynoldsville, PA
I tried to find it on kellyco and garrett's website but I found nothing about depth on either site. kellyco is a pretty good site free shipping on detectors is great too.

mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread