Ex Cal blue NEL Coil help please

tj.cama

Jan 2, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello all a little help please. I need a wiring diagram so i can hard wire this nel attack to my Excalibur blue 1000. Thank you for any help. I can do the job just not sure of the placement of the wires? I have not cut the coil plug yet. Joe

bump

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't have your answer, but there's people here who do. I do know it needs to be waterproof. Keep searching, there are "connectors" made commercially which can resolve your question. Do a search for "Excal" and you'll find some tips here - I've seen them.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
If you have not cut the connector your good, just trim back the black cover from the cable and disconnect one wire at a time, pin one on the sovereign connector goes to red, pin 2 black, pin 3 white, pin 4 goes to yellow...But you have to go slow and do one wire at a time or you will have a lot more trouble getting it right.

Sheepdog43338

Oct 22, 2019
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Excalibur II,,
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The sharpsooter coil I just got, the wires are numbered 1-4 is this the same connections as you stated above OBN?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread