Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My GTI 2500 finally died....

Found a rainbow XLT with a propointer and lesche digger... They will take $325

Good deal? Or run?

Gotta do something this back up ace 250 just isn't cutting it..

When Im estimating things, you can search ebay, then refine results by choosing sold items. You'll immediately see what the market value is.

OP
OP
N

NW Digger

Oct 14, 2012
Mason, Ohio (moved from wa)
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, White's XLT, GTI 2500, Ace 250, Titan 2000xd, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When Im estimating things, you can search ebay, then refine results by choosing sold items. You'll immediately see what the market value is.

Yeah but that a baseline I think... eBay is full of inexperienced new hobbyist that tend to overpay, but yeah I too do the same thing.

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had 2 XLTs I bought both off Craigs list from the same guy, paid $300 for the pair. One ended up having a bad coil, very few coil choices for the XLT and all expensive. I sold one with the good coil for $275 shipped. I traded the other to a vendor for an Ultimate 13 and a 6x10.
So I would say that $350 for is the total price probably fair but at the top of the range. All depends if you need a pin pointer and lesche. Again, you will not find but 1 or 2 coils for the XLT and no DDs other than the 4x6 (no aftermarkets at all)

Last edited:

beerguy

Bronze Member
May 6, 2004
Camano Island, WA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030,
Many more on a rotating basis.
Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader!
The XLT was my first detector. Great capability, but it is a dated platform. 325 with accessories is not bad, but I wouldn't call it a deal.

OP
OP
N

NW Digger

Oct 14, 2012
Mason, Ohio (moved from wa)
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, White's XLT, GTI 2500, Ace 250, Titan 2000xd, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The XLT was my first detector. Great capability, but it is a dated platform. 325 with accessories is not bad, but I wouldn't call it a deal.

I like the XLT but grabbed up an at pro off the t-net marketplace man you're right, after years with the GTI and the my short move to the XLT, after swinging the AT for just a day I can feel, see, and hear the huge difference in swinging a machine that's halfway new/up to date..... Huge difference.

beerguy

Bronze Member
May 6, 2004
Camano Island, WA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030,
Many more on a rotating basis.
Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader!
That was a good move NW Digger. That machine is priced right, and people seem to like it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread