Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
whites from ebay then write mxt or other on the out side. brad

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minelab sent me a nice one so I could store my F75 and ATPRO in lol. The etrac doesn't get set down longer than to charge the battery. Can't wait to pick up a extra.

antigrav1117

Tenderfoot
May 28, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm at work and so don't have a pic to upload- but I found a softball bat bag at goodwill and tried it. Never going back to anything else. Multipockets, TOUGH, wheels on one end, a little pocket on the other end with HOOKS to hang the bag with! I can pack two detectors, batteries, tools, extra coils, surf shoes- it is da bomb! I freshwater rinse it all when I get home to get the sand out.. been using it now going on 2 years. Oh, it has mid carry strap handles and a shoulder strap, plus all the zippered pockets can be locked. I'm tellin ya- those ball bags are tough!

nagant

Apr 21, 2017
iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have two Tesoro's and a couple extra coils, headphones x2. I store them in a goodwill Samsonite suitcase lined with foam. Usually i just take what i need for the day but it's nice to just grab the case if someones going with me or if i want to use both. The inside zip up compartments are good for batteries and small items

pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I use a big sock..

Since I usually put 2-3 detectors in the car when I travel and don't want them seen through the windows or getting smacked around, I put 'em in these big socks my wife makes from cheap blankets. They're soft and thick enough to protect from dings and prying eyes, and they stay clean when stored. Got 'em in half a dozen colors so I know which detector I'm grabbing. They have a draw string made from paracord and fit up to a 11" coil.

IMG_0236.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions