Droid apps for TNet? I don't remember which one I'd installed - the first one I saw

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
A couple times before, but this past weekend was the most active.

I'd be reading page one of some threads I wanted to see more in. I'd be viewing a thread of real interest, saying it was page 1 of 4, and I'd click "Next" and get that "This is the end" page. So I could not view pages beyond the first. There were a couple of times I did get to see page 2.

Is there a preferable Droid app? The one I have has the TNet icon.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The developer stop supporting the TreasureNet ap, download and use Tapatalk...

fuzzytexan

Feb 7, 2015
East Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tapatalk it awesome! All my forums in one app!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
The developer stop supporting the TreasureNet ap, download and use Tapatalk...

I get zero cell service up this holler. So I get service very infrequently. I'd never heard of Tapatalk prior to my readings here on TNet.

So I have no idea what Tapatalk is all about, a Web surfer? I'll go take a look, thank you for the tip!

Staying so isolated has advantages, and of course the world leaves you behind.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get zero cell service up this holler. So I get service very infrequently. I'd never heard of Tapatalk prior to my readings here on TNet.

So I have no idea what Tapatalk is all about, a Web surfer? I'll go take a look, thank you for the tip!

Staying so isolated has advantages, and of course the world leaves you behind.

It is a program for use by smart phones and tablets like the treasurenet ap was. It is free to download.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to my world deepseeker ADS...and i'm sorry we both are here (i have one foot in both apps!)
Just recently the "orange i-con" AKA - tapatalk, of T Net decided to let me log in so i could comment instead of just reading like a lurker.
....and i have no idea how or why that happened. But now i can't find some of my latest pm's sent to me.
.....i need an internet keeper! [emoji30]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am definitely in the same boat. I recently got a smart phone but its windows so I can't get any of the apps.:icon_scratch:

sent from my flippin phone

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think Tapatalk is the new one you need to use, the icon is orange color.

I have both apps on my ph.
The old Treasure net app is a gold coin on a black square. It does that skipping to the end and not showing some posts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread