6000 di pro SL prob/questionsie/Newb

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
I have got a whites 6000 di pro sL. I just started using it like a week or so ago. Anyways it has been working great in the yard, I have found tons of wheat, some silver, buffalo, and alot of misc. I was reading the booklet and decided to mess with the settings.(I had been hunting on all the P preset settings) Anyhow, like I was saying I started messing with the settings , following the directions on fine tuning in the book. I did this but wasnt sure what I was doing, I have FINE TUNED it many times,not knowing if it has ever worked. Now the detector just does not seem to work the way it did when I first used it. Every signal I have gotten so far I have dug up, and then After I dig the signal dissapears. Its boggling my mind and really ticking me off lol. I went from detecting like a pro, to detecting like a "DOH"! Could I have somewhat accomplished the fine tuning and now dont have the experience enough to use it? Or did I mess something up perhaps? Can I get it back to the way it was? LOL HELP ME!!!!!!! It just seems like every signal I decide to dig eventualy disapears after I dig and then nothing is recovered. I know there are some smart experienced MDers on here, does this at all sound familiar? I really like this detector, Ihave found things even a good foot down, it was so easy to use...WHAT DID I DO????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

OP
OP
Mystro7

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Thanks for the reply I appreciate it. I figured it out...kind of a dumb tjing. It was the battery box. Had some corrosion going on. I cleaned it all up and within 10 minutes I had foiund a dime,2 wheats and a reg pennie lol. So I think it is fixed now. Thanks again!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread