locator

B

brla

Hello guys im new here and i wanted to know what is the best treasure locator for old gold coins?? i mean locator who escape all that problems caves rocks and something closes stirckly who will bring me to the coins is teher any way someone help me tell me which company what model and something like that it will be very use full for me anyway im new here and it will be glad to join with professional guys like u will easy my work definitly

Thanks

Best Regards

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome brla

? ?I believe your the First member here from Macedonia.? :)

I moved your post here because theres a better chance of those who know
how to answer your question seeing it.

? Unfortunately, If I'm right about what your Looking for, it Dosn't exist.

? ?all metal detectors have their Strengths & Weaknesses, & nothing out there can.
? ?Point you in the right Direction.? ? ?

? ?With the Exception of "Research" and a little "Luck"

By the way, Minelab Makes a Great Gold Detector. but there a little Expensive.
But if you'r expecting it to point you towards Gold, sorry that just isn't how
treasure hunting works.

Feel Free to ask Questions

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Again, Welcome
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? J e f f

?

OP
OP
B

brla

well more details for that locator where i can see it price and something more infos about your not so expansive locator and works great??

Thanks Best Regards

OP
OP
B

brla

jeff of pa said:
Welcome brla

? ?I believe your the First member here from Macedonia.? :)

I moved your post here because theres a better chance of those who know
how to answer your question seeing it.

? Unfortunately, If I'm right about what your Looking for, it Dosn't exist.

? ?all metal detectors have their Strengths & Weaknesses, & nothing out there can.
? ?Point you in the right Direction.? ? ?

? ?With the Exception of "Research" and a little "Luck"

? ?By the way, Minelab Makes a Great Gold Detector. but there a little Expensive.
? ?But if you'r expecting it to point you towards Gold, sorry that just isn't how
? ?treasure hunting works.

? ?Feel Free to ask Questions

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Again, Welcome
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? J e f f

?
Well thanks for reply.

Minelab? can u be more specified where i can find that locator also i heard for Fitzgerald vector trek locators specify for Navigator cost 20 000$ best for treausre hunting but tehre is my right to ask 1st from professionals like here for suggestions...
i realyze here have 7000 ++ members so im very happy and glad for this.

Dear Jeff can u please be more specified for Minelab for gold detector? i mean PMs also is welcomed

Thanks

Best Regards

OP
OP
B

brla

thanks jeff i currently hunting from ottomans imperial age gold coins 22 carrats and somethign like that i have like 2 3 locators but i still have problems with them they dont show me to the currently place and i have original maps from locations here in Republic of Macedonia so any good strong locatos who will escape my problems with rocks minerals and something like that will be veri usefull for me specify for gold coins strickly for coins

Thanks Jeff

OP
OP
B

brla

the locations is closed to bulgaria and greece land

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
brla said:
Minelab? can u be more specified where i can find that locator also i heard for Fitzgerald vector trek locators specify for Navigator cost 20 000$ best for treausre hunting but tehre is my right to ask 1st from professionals like here for suggestions...

Vector Trek is nothing but a pair of dowsing rods with some window dressing added on, to make it look technical. It is expensive garbage.

- Carl

OP
OP
B

brla

Carl-NC said:
brla said:

Vector Trek is nothing but a pair of dowsing rods with some window dressing added on, to make it look technical. It is expensive garbage.

- Carl

i think is not bullshit locators cuz i personally have 3 of hes companys and it helps me a lot of try to visit him in oregon and he will explain u what Navigator vector trek can all tech do please go at bob company he will give example and will explain what hes locators can do PDF 1000 is not good but others like millenium maxi pulse 2000 and navigator is very good.

Regards

OP
OP
B

brla

also need to know jeff reply to me if this is possible:

www.mineoro.com offers good locators on thoose pics is this company safe i mean is not scam also is this company good for usage i mean these locators any guys have locator from this company? works good brings good results???

Thanks

Regards

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry , this device Dosn't look real to me.

It just looks like another LRL.

I'll wait fot the Reviews 8)

Jeff

OP
OP
B

brla

thanks jeff for your advice seems is a scam company

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Hey brla, If you have a LRL that actually does work, and you used it to find your "ottoman" gold coinage, then I know where you can get $25,000! Check out this site, if you can prove an LRL that works you could have this cash! Check it out, and check out the reviews this guy has on some LRL models.? ;)? ?

OP
OP
B

brla

i acually have 2 LRL professional locators curenntly i dont need more maybee in the future when good models will be for sale

Thanks for the info

Regards

OP
OP
B

brla

btw i check thoose locators is not so eleet i mean is good but i think these is not professionals and good for my work...

Regards

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread