New PI in town

capela

Dec 16, 2004
Just want to present my newest PI, from a Carl?s Moreland design and it?s called Hammer Head...., perhaps some of you know it already.....so here it is ! ;D ;D ;D

Cap :-*

stikers_cover_1.gif

hammerhead3.jpg

F

Floater

Well thats a great PI but what do you do with it.??? I'm Serious. Is this a MD minus the Coil or is it meant to be???? Enlighten me Capela

F

Floater

Now were Talkin. I was a little confused because the initial description was vague at best, and all I saw was the box. I'm sure I could google this but PAAHHHLLEEEAAASEEE i have way to many posts to wade threw to do that. I would love to see the finished product as you have built it though and some of your specs. and costs. Thanks for posting it and it looks great so far. . HH

bakergeol

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2004
Colorado
Detector(s) used
GS5 X-5 GMT
Hi Capela
Yes I have heard of the Hammerhead PI- most serious PI users have. Was it in kit form and I assume it is hip mountable?. Be sure to post picrures of the completed unit.

Risk- I could not access your link and could not find any reference to PD 3200. Are you sure this is a PI-perhaps a VLF?

George

R

Raptor

Looks like a nice setup! Well done! I will have to google it a bit and get some more info.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread