Help with Techna TR7 metal detector -- need wiring diagram

biggsie

Jul 8, 2008
??? Really appreciate any help I can get here... I bought a Techna TR7 metal detector long ago...

You use 2 knobs to adjust the detector -- red indicator for metal -- green indicator for coin...

I used it mostly for finding lost keys -- or metal which I needed to find -- Have instructions...

My grandson entered the picture and just had to play with it --- oops it's broke...

I tryed to fix it but pulled wires off inside unit -- need wiring diagram to repair it...

I tryed to buy a carbon copy of it on eBay -- got outbid -- very disappointed...

I tryed to contact the parties involved -- just ruffeved eBays feathers -- not good!!!

Techna is or was made in ElPaso,Texas -- but is no longer in business --Please Help

Attachments

• Techna Metal -- TR7.jpg
    Techna Metal -- TR7.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 2,949

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
Post a photo of the wires and the place they detached from. And then maybe I can help you if you know how to solder. Use the MACRO mode and also take a couple of full view close-up shots if you can.

jorge del norte

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2005
nc
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have one kind of like it.......

get CSI on that thing.......get a magnify glass compare the broken wire ends......then re-solder the ones that match up.....

i changed out pots on mine......but it didn't work much better

Attachments

• mod.gif
    mod.gif
    157.7 KB · Views: 2,156
  • mod.gif
    mod.gif
    157.7 KB · Views: 1,844

MAS2008

Sep 12, 2008
Blk/Wht Wht Blk Org Red Brn Blk

Blk/Blk Batt Red Batt