PINPOINTERS.AUTOMAX,VIBRAPROBE WHITES BULLSEYE

F

Floater

Who uses what and how does it perform and give me a short list of likes and dislikes. Thanks HH
I use the automax v2 . first I have owned and I like it except the shaft is flimsy and wont take a hard bend at all. It works good though and I like the fact it detects at the tip and up the shaft for about 3 inches so if something lies on the side and you go by it it will register and find it quickly.Rating it on a scale of 1-5 5 being the best. I rate it 4

jlewisk

Apr 4, 2005
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Pro Pointer
Whites MXT
I have a Bulleye II pinpointer and it serves the purpose well. On coin sized items it will locate the items up to about 1 - 1 1/4", on larger items I have picked up items up to 3" away. I like the button activation. I just installed a belt clip to attach to my pocket or my digging bag. It also has the ability to switch from audio to vibration, but I mainly use it on audio. I wish that it would sometimes pick up a little deeper. All in all on a 1 - 5 I would also give it a 4.

R

rvbvetter

I have the bullseye and Automax
The bullseye i rate a 3
The pinpoint shaft could be a little longer and the box a little narrower, for when you need to put it down a small hole.

The Max i give a 4
The shafts long for those small holes, but the size of the entire unit is a bit cumbersome.
Also i like the option of audio or vibra mode.
Except when you have it clipped on the front of your belt and accidently bump it into the vibra mod..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! ....oops sorry. Rate it a 5+++ as a sex toy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread