Digital cameras CAN see buried gold - Page 100
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100
Results 1,486 to 1,488 of 1488
Like Tree524Likes

Thread: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Sep 2020
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    If this is true, then why doesnt nasa have this type of imaging on their interplanetary rovers. I guarantee we find gold on another celestial body in quantity we will have people heading to mine with a year or less.

So what's up nasa, spacex find us some gold to mine we will lineup to go

us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    15376 times
    Metal Detecting
    There's gold in the asteroid belt. But so far it hasn't justified the round trip.

We lack the technology for a four year round trip for food, fuel and life-support for that time. Let alone seperating it from the rock in the vacuum of space.

Look at the 25.4 billion dollars it cost the Apollo Program to get 842 lbs of moon rocks over a period of years back to Earth. And the moon is a thousands times closer than the asteroids.

That's $1,800,000 an ounce for rock. How much is an ounce of gold worth?

How's 4.5 million ounces of gold sound to you. ;-). Go get it.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/nasa-headed-towards-giant-golden-asteroid-that-could-make-everyone-on-earth-a-

https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science...om-ncna1027971

But bring it back and an ounce of gold will have less value than an ounce of Vienna Sausage.
    Last edited by Charlie P. (NY); Sep 24, 2020 at 08:58 PM.
    Jason in Enid and Ryano like this.
    "If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth" -- Carl Sagan.

Need the names of good men and heroes to say? Say the names of M. Sgt Gordon and 1st Sgt Shugart.

us
    Jul 2011
    Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
    321 times
    Metal Detecting
    Yesterday I took some IR pictures in an area of interest. In one picture, many ORBs showed up on my computer screen. I went back today and retrieved a piece of aluminum that was just below the surface but unseen by the naked eye. This is the second time I've retrieved aluminum using this method. I'll return to the same area tomorrow to continue the search.

I'm convinced this technique works, I just hope to locate my first gold. But since silver is more plentiful, something silver will do too.
    Last edited by lesjcbs; Feb 26, 2021 at 07:58 PM.
    Einstein said: I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction this is, however, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time.Ē

If dowsing does not work, the Spanish would not have used it as much as they did.

Practice makes perfect, even in dowsing.

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links