Digital cameras CAN see buried gold - Page 22
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 22 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Like Tree518Likes

Thread: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jul 2009
    Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
    6 times
    Long Range Locating ONLY

Re: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

Hi Sitsi,
    You don't need to wait six weeks. Four days to a week is sufficient for the phenomenon to be captured through IR photographs.
    I feel the good results will be in the 700-800 nm range. Above this, pictures will tend to be very dark.
    Make sure you use a good photo editor to enhance it.
    In my case, I used a simple Sony cybershot (CCD) with a double layer of exposed film. Not even a professional fiter. In these cameras, the gold location appear in a blue-green mist. This is expectable as David already pointed in his book that the best cameras for this are the SLR types which show a much more distinguishable redish color.
    Great idea and effort of your part testing different models and reporting it here, so we know the differences among them.

And yes, ionic emanations are one of the events involved.

us
    Barton Thom

Apr 2005
    Abiquiu, NM
    What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
    362 times
    Cache Hunting

Hello Sitsi,

Hang in there and do not give up!

Your're just accomplishing the impossible! Smile!

I am just starting learning how to take photos. Out in the field I took 2,000 this past week. There will be another 2,000 done as soon as I have a chance to review the first series of test.

This method, and your skill at using it may be your ticket to making a recovery which will leave you with a smile going from ear to ear.

Your welcome to go prospecting with me any time.

Barton

us
    Jul 2010

Quote Originally Posted by sitsi
    Also...David mentions that it is best not to remove the hot mirror on the camera, for this can cause too much IR and wash out the aura. My experience suggests this also, as I had to stack 3 filters to get my posted result. The camera used was professionally modified, with the hot mirror removed. I will be testing 3 other unmodified cameras:Sony DSC-P31, Nikon P6000, Canon 350D. I am considering a new Canon 7D, it has live preview like the the Sony and Nikon point and shoots listed. This is very helpful when composing the shot with the dark filters in place. Its the latest model, but will it be sensitive enough to IR I need to determine exactly what combination of camera, lens, filter, angle, temp, and time of day is optimal(and repeatable). Obviously, I have a tremendous amount of work ahead of me- all this testing... with great respect to all of you, Sitsi
    I am new to this site, but I have been working on the same thing. I have a Nikon D200 with the hot mirror not removed. I have a 10 oz silver bar buried at 8" depth. I took 30 or so pictures with different combinations of a 720nm, 760nm, 850nm, 950nm, and 1000nm. I used abode lite room for the software. I placed the target both in the center and on the side of the pic and then ran it Thur the software, with no luck.. I am not sure but I think that the hot mirror blocks most of the Ir and it may be blocking the aura. I thought that since I have the same camera, we might do the same tests, with some variation.
    rabbit

us
    Jul 2010

Rabbit, point a TV remote into the camera lens to see the stock D200 is sensitive to the IR beam. If it is, you will see on the LCD screen after the exposure. With the hot mirror removed the D200 is crazy sensitive to the IR, enough so it becomes nearly impossible to capture the aura. I've been thinking of getting a used stock D200 on Ebay just to test it against my modified one. I have purchased a used Coolpix 6600(8MP), and two Canon 350Ds for further testing also. I won't stop testing til I refine this method to produce a reliable result.

How long ago was the silver buried? Important that it receive full exposure to the sun for at least a few hours. No shade or tree canopy...

Ledwick and Heinemann used CCD based cameras to image the orbs-they believe the older CMOS sensors are too insensitive to IR, and the newest cameras have too effective hot mirrors...I always search beyond the parameters of my subject matter to get new ideas/inspiration-this is why I mention the orb research Sitsi
    The 10 oz bar has been in the ground for 6 weeks, it is in a plastic bag, I don't know if that will make a difference. I may put one with out the bag in another place.

rabbit

us
    Jul 2010

Hmmm, not sure if bag will make a difference...my test garden has the silver buried naked-perhaps I should update it with some bagged silver...

here is the clearest of the orb pics I took(Sony Cybershot 2MP). Water droplet or real orb?? Sitsi
    I never seen an orb, or anything like that lets us know what you think it is.
    thanks rabbit

Jul 2009
    Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
    6 times
    Long Range Locating ONLY

Just a note...am in Denver area today, decided to do quick test of my garden(silver only buried 8 days). Temp about 94F, no clouds, so I shoot with the Canon 350D and 2 lenses(kit and Tamron 17-35). The results are so radically different...bewilderingly so! The results from the Tamron are so spectacular I will not post until I go back and retake everything at different angle, time of day, etc. I could see the aura after the 2 sec. post-shutter LCD image. When enhanced on the Arcsoft its just unbelievable-so back I go tomorrow for more testing. The kit lense produces a blue mist, but some of the plants turn blue also-very confusing...why the radical, and I mean RADICAL, difference from just the lenses? I don't get it for right now, will be back in 3 weeks or so...Sitsi
    Hi Sitsi,
    Did yo also get the silver aura as blue? This is odd. In David's pictures, silver aura appears as orange, and he even states that it differs from the redish look for gold.
    You are using the same camera, the Cannon 350d, but a different set of filters. His is Cokin, yours Tamron.
    Looking forward to see the pictures.
    In my Sony cybershot, CCD type, gold appears as blueish green. But this is with a raw developed film layer. I don't find a cokin filter around here. There are people selling 720nm filters claiming as IR Xray filters. Don't know if it's the same.
    Anyway, I found that the Arcsoft is the best and ideal editing program to use. Maybe their algorithms make a difference. I am studying a way of applying their algorithms in a real time filtered view so you get an image trough lenses 'in loco'.
    Keep posting.
    Regards.

us
    Jul 2010

Just a note...am in Denver area today, decided to do quick test of my garden(silver only buried 8 days). Temp about 94F, no clouds, so I shoot with the Canon 350D and 2 lenses(kit and Tamron 17-35). The results are so radically different...bewilderingly so! The results from the Tamron are so spectacular I will not post until I go back and retake everything at different angle, time of day, etc. I could see the aura after the 2 sec. post-shutter LCD image. When enhanced on the Arcsoft its just unbelievable-so back I go tomorrow for more testing. The kit lense produces a blue mist, but some of the plants turn blue also-very confusing...why the radical, and I mean RADICAL, difference from just the lenses? I don't get it for right now, will be back in 3 weeks or so...Sitsi
    sitsi
    I have taken a lot more pictrues with a greater amount of combinations of the 720nm,760nm,850nm,950nm, and 1000nm ir filters, with the nikon D200, with out anything. It must be the hot mirror that is still in tack causing the problem. If there is a test that you would like me to do let me know.

rabbit

Oct 2005

THIS IS A PICTURE OF MY FRIENDS KID HE TOOK WITH A CAMERA PHONE. NOTICE THE IMAGE BEHIND THE GIRL I TOLD HIM TO LOOK INTO THE WALL IT REMINDED ME OF THE POLOROID PICTURE. BUT HE IS SCARED[img][/img] BECAUSE OF WHAT HE SEES IN THE PICTURE.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hardscrabble

Orbs...

I do not have a lot of photography expertise, but have participated in a few ghost hunts. In the vast majority of cases orbs are produced by dust, bugs, or suspended water droplets caught in/outside (not sure which) of a cameras focal length. All orb pictures I've seen have been produced with a flash and usually in low light conditions.

Some claim a paranormal connection with orbs. I have taken a couple of pictures that do defy the focal length explanation. One orb was so blue it amazed me. However, I also think the flash in a camera enery waves within certain sections of the spectrum that "excite" globs or spheres of gases in the atmosphere - similar in principal to flourescent lights - creating orbs. My theory here.

Or, they can be the energy traces of long-dead Jesuits, prospectors, outlaws, or your grandma out to show you where the loot is buried.

Just my take on orbs.

Apr 2006
    Los Angeles
    Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
    56 times

I thought I would rerun this picture that I took in New Mexico a few years back.
    The Green flash is directly over a copper mine. I don't know how to crop the
    picture, but interesting neverthe less. Picture taken on a Nikon L1 pocket digital
    with no filters, auto exposure. I wasn't expecting anything, but here it is.
    Rich
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Green Flash 006.JPG 
Views:	1053 
Size:	337.1 KB 
ID:	39298   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Green Flash 006.JPG 
Views:	965 
Size:	337.1 KB 
ID:	445741  

us
    sirdigsthepennies

Apr 2008
    st. joseph missouri
    old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
    26 times

i call bull crap BULLCRAP BULLCRAP BULLCRAP BULLCRAP JUST LIKE A LRL NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO PRODUCE A SINGLE THING WITH A LRL NOTHING BUT EXCUSES THEY CANY EVEN COME WITH WITH A VIDEO SHOT WITH TIME AND DATE ON IT FOR PROOF AND AGAIN I CALL BULLCRAP BULLCRAP BULLCRAP BULLCRAP
    USERNAME IS VALID likes this.

us
    sirdigsthepennies

Apr 2008
    st. joseph missouri
    old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
    26 times

and i will keep calling bull crap untill some one uses a lrl or digital camera to produce a site and video tape it on a camcorder that has time and date on so you cant stop in between time and salt the dig site with hard proof that those two hoaxs are proven right BULLCRAP

us
    Aug 2009
    132 times

well, i guess you want some bullcrap on your grave huh? that's all you will ever have or see as long as you have that attitude. just take your time and die happy.

Hardscrabble

Treasure Finder... did you ever have the picture analyzed? I'd like to learn more since it is an interesting shot, especially with a mine being (coincidentally?) there.

us
    Aug 2009
    132 times

hardscrabble, go back to pic # 336 and you will see a similar spot on a cave wall. that cave was used by the japanese in ww 2.

Page 22 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links