Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Grasshopper---

JG said:
Lightning strikes and Gold? It makes it ring all day long 24/7.

Even if the strike is across the world. Ah, but you cannot see the rings or hear them with a digital camera.

I just calls 'em like I sees 'em.

JG said:
...that is a really insulting post...

I only pointed out the obvious, from what you said.

:dontknow:

So, if you weren't segueing into a LRL promotion, what were you getting at, then? If anything.

Here is your chance to make an actual contribution, and prove that you're not just trolling.

You keep urging us to get back on topic, and your idea of an indicator which digital cameras won't pick up, would at least be in reference to the topic.

On the other hand, maybe you're just dropping-in some BS to disrupt the discussion. That seems to be all you've done so far, isn't it? If you think this is an insult, then show what you have contributed (besides random insults, that is).

So which will it be for you?

:coffee2:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
JG---

JG said:
1. Sometimes all the technology designed to enhance something and exclude other things has to be put on its ear.

2. Like filters to remove noise. Who would want to listen for noise when everyone else wants to avoid it? A noise hunter would.

3. ...an antenna that is not designed for peak performance where an undesirable attribute is really a most desirable feature; It rubs against the grain of conventional thinking.

4. You have to first define what it is you are looking for, then think outside the box so you can sniff it out with a new approach.

Sounds like a lead-in to an LRL commercial, to me.

:dontknow:

goldfinder

Mar 31, 2003
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR said:
If you read David Villanueva's book (the opening poster) and what this thread is centered around....segueing into a LRL commercial would be relevant :thumbsup:
Yes, and another scan will have been born. The chances of finding metals with a IR detector are slim to none UNLESS the metal is very close to the surface of the ground so it gets heated by the sun.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evening gold finder. You posted -->The chances of finding metals with a IR detector are slim to none
Why? If we can show / measure the heat of a distant planitary body, surely we can solve a far lesser problem, with much larger parameters.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carl, etc., to clear the air up a bit, does a year in Naval electronic school, plus fixing radios and TV's help??

For Carl especially, a related field, including 'resonance', which by any name, is still harmonics.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alexandrov and co have created a model to investigate how THz fields interact with double-stranded DNA and what they've found is remarkable. They say that although the forces generated are --- 'tiny, resonant effects' --- they allow THz waves to unzip double-stranded DNA, creating bubbles in the double strand that could significantly interfere with processes such as gene expression and DNA replication. That's a jaw dropping conclusion."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don Jose de La Mancha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
RDT---

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
...they allow THz waves to unzip double-stranded DNA, creating bubbles in the double strand that could significantly interfere with processes such as gene expression and DNA replication....

Do we all need to build tin foil bunny suits now?

What power level of THz waves are necessary to do this? Do these levels of power, at these frequencies, exist anywhere besides the laboratory?

Remember, the power level of radio waves diminishes rapidly with distance, too.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'afternoon EE: You posted -->the power level of radio waves diminishes rapidly with distance, too.
True, but effectively they 'never' disappear. Like the Energizer battery Bunny, they just keep going and going. The problem that we have is monitoring them.

Don Jose de La Mancha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
RDT---

That's like the proposition that if you walk halfway to the wall, then from there halfway again, and keep doing that, you will never, technically, reach the wall. But, as with most mathematical formulas, it has it's limits in the Real World.

So does the reception of radio waves.

Background noise, and amplifier noise, prevent perfection in that regard.

As far as affecting DNA, that would be unamplified, even.

JG

Nov 15, 2006
I agree SWR & Goldfinder. Remember the snakeoil salesman Jack Crabb ran with?

Mr. Merriweather “Men will believe anything, the more preposterous the better. Whales speak French at the bottom of the sea. The horses of Arabia have silver wings. Pygmies mate with elephants in darkest Africa. I have sold all those propositions. Well, maybe we're all fools and none of it matters.”
Sounds like Mr. Merriweather thinks he is as much a fool as the people he fleeces. His chosen occupation is less than honorable.

I think the author has a few shills working the crowd. Any honest question on the topic is answered with an even more preposterous reply to change the topic. Put the Bee on the other guy, as if to say “how dare you question my intellect”.

Now I am baited and flamed to reply to off topic comments as If I am to defend myself. The only two who really have a dog in this fight are trying to talk themselves out of a good tar and feathering. The key to snakeoil sales is to appear well educated and of superior intelligence to the public -who, would be shamed at raising the question; your qualifications and proofs please?

Is the topic unapproachable? I think not. Only the supporters of it wish to be unapproachable.

starsplitter

Jan 20, 2007
Plants, you know, flora, are sensitive to rocks. Why not gold? If you place gold next or near the plant it reacts. The reaction can be measured with an electronic device. Now, all you need to do is carry around a begonia and measure its reaction. No, really. It's all in the Secret Life of Plants. Considering what this thread has degenerated into, why not?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'morning my friends, both pro and con:
First for JG, you posted -->your qualifications and proofs please?
shucks, what qualifications? I was a straight "D" student, it would have been D - except that some of the female teachers felt sorry for me. As a
result I was practically shanghaied into the Navy in time for Pearl harbor - no I wasn't there, most of my boot camp class were, but in the San Diego, Naval air going to military school. Later because of a shortage of volunteers, I went to military electronic school for a year.

After the war, through bribery, blackmail, etc, I entered Pre med. I never finished, because psychological tests did not recommend general practitioner, needed a constant challenge, so entered the USAF pilot officer training., So you see I do have a distinguished educational career. (??)

Your qualifications sir?

Don --??

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning star splitter: you poseted --> Considering what this thread has degenerated into, why not?
Degenerated?? May I ask just where is the key to be found? We are discussing digital cameras reacting to ??? Basically we are discussing frequencies, just which and why would you suggest?

Frankly I think that we are directly on line. We are exploring and trying to establish a basis on each step. do you disagree?

Simple 'yes' personal are not always useful, but disagreers generally are, unless they are blanket deniers or simply on an ego trip and play upon personalities, or non essentials.

Don Jose de La Mancha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
starsplitter---

The reaction to which you are referring can be measured with an ohmmeter. I'm not sure if it is connected leaf-to-leaf, or leaf-to-ground, nor exactly how the connection is made.

It has been demonstrated that if you have two plants in the same vicinity, but not touching above or below ground, when you damage part of one, it will read on the other.

If I were to do this experiment, I would use very weak clamps of some kind (not alegator clips), from leaf-to-leaf.

Also, if you cut part of one of the subject plant's other leaves, it will react. More significantly, it will react at the mere approach of the scissor after that. Also if you decide to damage it, it will react at the moment of that decision.

As for gold, there is at least one plant which likes to grow near deposits. That one is called the Desert Trumpet Plant. This is usually considered to be due to a chemical affinity, but then who knows? :wink:

:coffee2:

JG

Nov 15, 2006
Gaijun1 let me help,

Men will believe anything, the more preposterous the better.

The U.S. enacts the draft bill in September 1940 requiring the registration of all men ages 21 to 35.

If Don-Don was 21 in 1940 and selected prior to Pearl Harbor for active duty under the draft at the age of 21 in 1941, he would be 91 years old. His profile lists his age as 161, so he could be telling the truth if indeed he is the oldest man in the world,… but 161 minus 91 puts him at 70 years old or there-abouts in 1941, and too old for the draft.

Did you know that Whales speak French at the bottom of the sea? The horses of Arabia have silver wings and Pygmies mate with elephants in darkest Africa?

Poser facts will only confuse you.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Grasshopper---

OK, then you are including yourself in your statement?

JG said:
Men will believe anything, the more preposterous the better.

Or, if you're not including yourself, then you're saying that you are the only sane person in the World.

Just wanted to clarify that, thanks.

So, you also believe that using a quote from someone else, is a good substitute for actual data? Very scientific, Einstein!

Or do you just feel that attempting to belittle others will seem to give you a higher station?

That's all very interesting.

:laughing7:

P.S. If you have another bad hair day, will you delete all your Posts again? :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread