Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

S

stefen

TN frowns on calling someone an idiot...however, a simple request to provide backup material fo a statement is acceptable...

So sticking a camera up...will work :laughing7:

JG

Nov 15, 2006
I am not being disruptive Joe, I just am fascinated with your claims and background. Those are some sweet pictures you posted of aircraft and I have no doubt you are familiar with the p51 like how much left rudder you need to give it on takeoff. Are you trying to imply that you flew it for the Navy as a test pilot in some evaluation capacity for the Navy? I am confused. You say you were shanghaied into the service and then say you volunteered into the Navy where you have one full year of electronic training under your belt. Then you say you were a p51 pilot. It is all too much confusing and does not make sense. You tell me to dig, so I dig and ask because you are not consistent in what you say.

In this thread you cite your electronic training in the Navy as a credential for your electronic statements. That biplane and pilot suit does not date right for the Navy as a trainer. Please explain. I will gladly give you credit for what you say if your credentials are impeccable. What qualifications did you have to go from Navy electronics to p51 Navy pilot?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK gentlemen last time. USN air , Premed, USAF flight training, Border Patrol, explorations, lost mines etc., til the present. Beyond this I will not waste the rooms time.

A) Boot camp San Diego 1941.

B) Official notification of selection of Pilot training in the new USAF.

C) Misc explorers club cards for swr. Notice the M1-03 is my identification, not the year. M!-03 is Member International - 03

D) My stearman, flying for Marsh Aviation in Canada

EE, noticed the Moire lines in the picture. he he .

Attachments

• US Navy AIR.jpg
    US Navy AIR.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 674
  • USAF 1.jpg
    USAF 1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 664
  • misc years explorers club cards.jpg
    misc years explorers club cards.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 640
  • My stearman  sigh.jpg
    My stearman sigh.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 646

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
stefenetta---

stefen said:
TN frowns on calling someone an idiot...however, a simple request to provide backup material fo a statement is acceptable...

So sticking a camera up...will work :laughing7:

stefen said:
The proof of the pudding is when you can swallow a gold ring and then put the digital camera where the sun don't shine and see if you can see the gold ::)

Sorry, you'll have to proof your own pudding.

Big Four Proofs of LRLs Fraud

JG

Nov 15, 2006
Thank you Joe. I see Perrin AFB, the 3555th has quite a history but the war was over in 1949.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perrin_Air_Force_Base

Note: No P-51’s. Note: Not the Navy. If you want people to think you went from the Navy recruit training directly to USAF CAP pilot training, they just need to ignore dates. You graduated in the 50-G. 1950! A post war CAP Stearman is not a P-51 : http://www.stearmanflights.com/history/ Where is the USAF insignia on the wing? You were ferrying Stearmans to Nova Scotia to be fitted for spraying for Budworms on a private job for a contractor. That was not a military mission you survived.

And Joe, sigh,… sigh,… the P-51 requires right rudder on take-off, any living or dead P-51 pilot knows that. You missed that too. It is a dishonor to real war veteran pilots and real heroes of war valor to claim for yourself stolen valor. You deserve no recognition as a war pilot, poser.

Explorer Club members do not solicit for exploration funding in a tease of information. The Explorer Club funds official club explorations, with the exclusion of outer space.

Joe, you used your name here and elsewhere with your online Identity. Sometimes both together. You suggested I look for your proofs online so I did.
http://www.aviastar.org/air/usa/na_texan.php?p=1 Proving cadet training.
“I,… only got to fly the P-51” oh really?http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?topic=132916.0

Proving the pudding, one pudding head at a time. :thumbsup:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry jg you have to take it from here, I refuse to be baited any further, if 'you' can't make any sense of the sequence of my posts by now, then perhaps your qualifications to judge the subject are in serious doubt.

This series of posts serves no purpose, except to stoke 'your ego', and definitely is not on the subject..

NOW ABOUT YOU? Your data ! NO data posted, coupled with the above remarks, makes your status and posts unreliable, particularly on logical thinking, or spatial visualization.

Incidentally, Since you posted the data on Sherman & other sites, why didn't you post my remarks in them ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A) Joseph Curry, Real_Tayopa=hotmail.com, 24.08.2010
finally found an old picture of our cadet class, 50 G, at Perrin. It is in front of the C-47. If anyone wishes a copy, em me.

B) Joseph Curry, Real_Tayopa=hotmail.com, 17.03.2010
Class 50 G Perrin. 3rd hr in one when I was told to make an instrument take off, sheesh. I still have no idea why I didn't take out several runway lights. I must have bounced just right between them My Instructor had both feet on the cross bar with a cigar and was laughing his cottin pickin butt off while I was still wondering what had happened. sigh.

Incidentally, is anyone left from 50 G Perrin? If so contact me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My class had only 25 cadets, this out of approx. 3200 applicants. So 'I' am not particularly ashamed of my past, YOU ??

Don Jose de La Mancha

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
I hesitate to say Gentlemen to some of you in this thread. I see absolutely no reason that Don Jose should even have to justify himself on his War Records to anyone. He has served his Country honourably, in two Wars, and for those who question his integrity should be ashamed of themselves.

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Unicorn said:
I hesitate to say Gentlemen to some of you in this thread. I see absolutely no reason that Don Jose should even have to justify himself on his War Records to anyone. He has served his Country honourably, in two Wars, and for those who question his integrity should be ashamed of themselves.

Well said.
His integrity, education and matureness is one evidence of the few inteligent lives in this forum.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Allo Unicorn luv: :hello: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :coffee2: :coffee2: a nice cup of Tea?

He is just playing the game as taught in grammar and high schools. Whenever you are stumped for an answer, or whatever, then attack your opponent with 'any thing' to put him on the defensive, or discredit him, even if it has no connection with the subject, just keep putting him on the defensive, as has been so nicely demonstrated in the latest series of posts.

However, I have grown bored with this immature tactic, and am through with this since it has no bearing on the subject in discusion.

Thanks for the nice post.

Don Jose de La Mancha

JG

Nov 15, 2006
Playing a game? If stolen valor and falsifying a military service record is not some kind of game then it is a ticket for the VA behavior heath center in Phoenix. The guy tells me to look it up and I do and what I find is a man that is not what he says he is but leads people on like he is a war pilot. If that makes the man some kind of hero then it fits right in with the many blatant flagrant violations of reality in this thread and others he has posted. Better men did not die or return maimed and wounded for others to take liberties in claiming or implying military service other than what they have on record.

If you fellows like being suckered by a confidence man that has been caught red handed in a lie on many items then you fit right in with him on the sixth floor. Now someone says he was in two wars. Let me guess, he worked for the CIA in North Korea and flew the back-ups for Gary Powers. He does not know electronics either. He is many things but the real Joe is a far cry from what you think. All I can say is I am glad there is a law on the books for stolen valor and posers are getting more than a dressing down. Stay in Mesico Joe, you step on the soil of the USA and you are screwed, blued and tattooed. You got that Mr.? You are an outlaw.

http://www.stolenvalor.com/
http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies.htm
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7261240

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now about the possibility of developing a workable practical theory on using a digital camera. Is it possible to use an electrical field as a conversion filter, rather than conventional optical ones, since we are actually dealing with frequencies ??

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI swr, I am glad that we can finally correspond. That is certainly tangible, how do they focus electronic microscopes, and just what are they focusing?

-->http://www.unl.edu/CMRAcfem/em.htm

--> http://www.cheniere.org/books/excalibur/nature_of_an_electromagnetic_wav.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That reminds me. a no of years ago I was a student Of Dr T G Hieronymus He was an electrical engr. He had me duplicate an experiment with plants and transferring the sun's frequencies via a copper screen and wire to the plants in complete darkness . They all developed normally with full quantities of chlorophyll. Soo is the suns light transferable by electrical means or conversions? Harmonics?

For those that might wish to investigate this go to --> http://rexresearch.com/agro2/0agro1.htm#elxplntgrowth

--> http://www.energeticforum.com/agriculture/5473-growing-plants-total-darkness.html

Don Jose de La Mancha

iowajoey

Tenderfoot
Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines ,Iowa
Detector(s) used
Variety - Omni Tron ,Whites ,Dowsing Rods ,Pendelums
Ive forced to respond to This .......Yes this technique has been used for Eons ,Much longer than the Photo -Cell was invented . The Holy Ghost has an ORA . Do you believe that ?? One does not need a Camera to be influenced by forces that surround Us Every Day ..Kinna like Radiation ,You get enough of that And You will never Dought Again . But you cant see it .So Please be Careful as we treck the Hillsides and Gulches .There are forces there we yet dont understand .
Happy Hunting
Need a Devining Dowser ??
Treasurendeavors.com
Iowajoey

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unicorn said:

JG, I agree. Drop the Inquisition on DJ's unrelated accomplishments, and debate the topic at hand.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
OK, just to get things back on track, I'll state my position on it, and why.

There are a few seemingly strange things that I'm pretty sure actually occur. I can't rule out the possibility that these things may be somehow associated with the production of some kind of above ground indicators, which in turn might be seen by either the naked eye, or a camera, or both.

First, there is the Desert Trumpet Plant. This variety is reported to grow above or near gold deposits. It's not clear to me at this time whether it supposedly grows there more-so than other places, or grows only there. What I've read so far, doesn't indicate if the gold they are referring to is hardrock ore, or old placer deposits which are now dry. The difference being that the placer gold would be in metallic nugget form, while the ore type would more likely have many associated minerals with it, plus possibly strong acids and alkalies, which combinations might be more likely to bleed off something into the soil above (if there is any) that the plants thrive on. The thing is, all of the many pictures on the Web show these plants growing on flat land. Their first name is, after all, "desert." So, how would metallic gold bleed anything off which the plants could detect and use? Maybe this type of gold merely affects the soil in some way which is beneficial to these plants.

The second thing that seems fairly certainly to be happening, is the lightning strikes on metallic ore bodies. I've heard about it from several sources over the years, but about all I know about it, is that it is supposed to happen, and be an indicator of metallic ore to some degree of probability. My point with this is that, with all that electrical power striking an ore body, or maybe even buried metals too, who knows what kind of effect it might have on either the metals or the ground around it, or the combination of them?

Third are the reports of the actual glow or "fire" seen, which reportedly is said to always reveal some type of precious metal underground. I have heard reports of this, also, from several different sources.

Plus, from being a refining hobbyist, I know that there are several chemicals that will dissolve gold and silver, and several more, including some metallic minerals, that will precipitate them. Some of these, or their components, are found naturally in the ground; but as far as I know, mostly in or adjacent to, the gold or silver ore formations themselves. Although I haven't done any direct research concerning these chemicals being present in some soils.

So, with what little i do know, plus the many similar reports from various sources, and an actual eye witness here on this forum, I am hesitant to say that it's impossible for any camera, setup for any wave band, to record some kind of indication of underground gold, due to it's somehow affecting an above ground phenomenon.

....Just sayin'....

:coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread