Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 30 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Like Tree512Likes

Thread: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    24 times

Re: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

Carl---

I should have said, "Mix," instead of, "add." But I didn't think it was necessary to be formal, not realizing that the electronics police were monitoring.

ExcUUUuuuuuuuuuuuUUUse me!

An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11803 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

good afternon EE: Relax, I know that Carl knew full well what was intended. It is just that he has had (?) hanging around so much in blind adulation, that some rubs off, he tends to get picky or contrary when there is no need for it, yet.

He was contracted to help design a new detector for Whites. He is not an idiot, on the contrary, but he is just a bit brusque.

Incidentally, just how did the pilot programming turn out Carl?

Don Jose de La Mancha
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    24 times

EDT---

Yeah, I know, I'm familiar with his site and forum. He's done a lot of good work.

An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    792 times

EE,

My overly nit-picky and somewhat smar-tarse post had a purpose. It was to demonstrate who is a Real Deal, and who is a pretender. Your response was what I expected from a non-pretender. There is an obvious corollary to this.

I believe it, therefore it is true.

JG

Nov 2006
    4 times

Heterodyning?
    Where did that come from? Certainly not that hack, de Forest. He couldnít tell anyone how the Audion worked. It was magic.

Sometimes all the technology designed to enhance something and exclude other things has to be put on its ear.

Like filters to remove noise. Who would want to listen for noise when everyone else wants to avoid it? A noise hunter would.

Or, an antenna that is not designed for peak performance where an undesirable attribute is really a most desirable feature; It rubs against the grain of conventional thinking. It hurts the brain.

You have to first define what it is you are looking for, then think outside the box so you can sniff it out with a new approach. Keep trying.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11803 times

HI.
    Heterodyning --> In radio and signal processing, heterodyning is the generation of new 'frequencies' by mixing two oscillating waveforms. ...

The Subharmonics / harmonics that are produced causes two tones to form a second pair of tones, one being a difference between the two and the other being the sum. the sub harmonic / harmonic combined with one of the orig frequencies again produces two more frequencies and on to an infinite no of combinations, all progressively weaker, but nevertheless being able to be captured with the proper instrumentation. The ability to do work is only limited by our inefficiency.

Filters are simply frequency selectors when in the proper configuration. They can be used to block or selectively pass on desired frequencies.

You posted --> then think outside the box
    That isn't scientific. snicker

Don Jose de La Mancha

JG

Nov 2006
    4 times

keep trying.
    USERNAME IS VALID likes this.

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    24 times

I think we have a heckler.

Followed us from the other thread.

Is a trolling heckler kind of like a groupie? I think so.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11803 times

HI JG: Sorry, It isn't for you , but for the other readers that might be studying the posts to encourage them to do their own thing, research, study and experiment, not slavishly follow what it posted in here. They are moving beyond the Earth being the center of the Universe shibboleth as has been suggested in here.

Don Jose de La Mancha

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11803 times

Nah swr, ignore is for when 'you can't compete', if it comes to that. I kinda like our JG, and possibly our opposing views might just stimulate a reader to actually find the key.

Don Jose de La Mancha

JG

Nov 2006
    4 times

Thatís more like it.

Just keep trying and you might figure out what you are looking for.
    In a remote sense you might be warm but a camera IMHO is not the tool to use. No snickers here.

Keep trying

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    24 times

JG---

If you came here to say something, then why don't you just say it?

Why are you beating around the bush about it?

That sort of thing gives me a creepy feeling. And my creepy feelings usually turn out to be true.

So, what is your story?

Or are you just trying to string people along?

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    792 times

Quote Originally Posted by Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
    Heterodyning --> In radio and signal processing, heterodyning is the generation of new 'frequencies' by mixing two oscillating waveforms. ...

The Subharmonics / harmonics that are produced causes two tones to form a second pair of tones, one being a difference between the two and the other being the sum.
    Sorry DJ, you already tipped your hand that you don't know squat about signal theory. The highlighted text above further confirms this.

EE, did ya learn anything from my rude intrusion? It takes very little to determine when someone is blowing pure smoke, even in a discussion that's already got more smoke than a back-room poker game. While you immediately recognized your error, DJ did not, because he could not. He simply didn't know what he was talking about, and a simple "show me" was all it took to expose the bluff. So he did all that he could do: toss out a Red Herring and hope for the best.

If you have time and want to have some fun, you can easily make up some nonsense pseudoscience and before long, folks will not only agree with your nonsense, they will expound upon it with even more nonsense. Once upon a time, one of the Evil Skeptics in the LRL forum fabricated an absolutely preposterous (and quite funny!) theory of operation for a particular LRL. Not only did the True Believers eat it up, the manufacturer of that LRL adopted it as his Real Theory and posted it on his product web page! (I like to say "we can't make this stuff up", but actually we can.)

However, if you're looking for sound information on these kinds of esoteric methods, good luck with that. A simple "show me" cuts to the chase, and usually cuts the conversation mercifully short.

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    24 times

Carl---

Yes. I usually give people who don't work in the electronics field, a lot of leeway on terminology and such, but I can appreciate your correcting me. It is more interesting to know more about what's up with people, that way whatever they are saying is more understandable. That is, you know better how to take it---specifically or generally.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC
    ...and posted it on his product web page!
    Now, that there's funny---I don't care who y'are!

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    792 times

In giving these guys any leeway at all you'll quickly find yourself in Inch-Mile Swamp.

Page 30 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links