Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

starsplitter

Jan 20, 2007
SWR... your offer is appreciated. But, frankly, I think if there was anything to this thread it would have come out in the wash by now. So, guess you can keep your copy. Thanks anyways.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
SWR said:
...the thread has gone so far out into left field....all traces of serious contributions have been lost. Seriously, and just my opinion...the thread should have died-out several hundred posts ago.

Yeah. I think it served it's purpose though. It did prove a point.

:coffee2:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good evening swr. you posted -->If you want to borrow my eBook....I don't mind loaning it to you
Is that a universal offer or just for EE? ( me a cheapskate, but still always willing to learn something new )

Don Jose de La Mancha

hayman

Greenie
Dec 1, 2010
don:was your 8 reales find in any kind of sealed container ,or, wrapped with somthing,or, bare coins in the ground,and, how deep was it buried?in your opinion would a sealed container like a mason jar with a zinc lid,or,any kind of container with gold and silver in it. would that stop any effect that the silver or gold would give off?thank you

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning Hayman: It was one of 8 mule loads of 8 reales, roughly the same size as our former $1:00 US coin. 31 grams / 1 oz Silver.

The bandits assaulted the mule train, killing all of the men, then ran the mules to the edge of a large, wide, sandy, arroyo, scooped out a hole in the sand, moved the mules one by one to the hole, simply cut the botton of the hide containers and let the coins fall into the hole.

When they were through, it was impossible to note where they had buried the coins. This is one of the reasons that the coins were never recovered by them, but the story was handed down by the various family members. The top of the coins was approx. 1 1/2 ft deep.

Since they used a rock which was visible then, but washed away later, they had no specific marks to go by. Since the sandy area is perhaps 75 meters by 200 long, making it almost an impossible task to find and dig up.

I can freely post those pictures because of any possible statute of limitations has long ago expired.

The type container will always determine the ability of a detector to react to the metal inside, and an all metal one will hide the contents. In the case of you lid it is problematical.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Attachments

• recovered mule train  1800\'s.jpg
    recovered mule train 1800\'s.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1,335
  • 8 Reales from a  treasure.jpg
    8 Reales from a treasure.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 1,365
  • recovered mule train  1800\'s.jpg
    recovered mule train 1800\'s.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1,293
  • 8 Reales from a  treasure.jpg
    8 Reales from a treasure.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 1,367
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good morning gentlemen: Carl have you gotten the difference on biological frequency and electrical freq straightened ? Remember all increase from the base of the Hydrogen Atom's frequency.

Don Jose de La Mancha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
RDT---

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
...the difference on biological frequency and electrical freq straightened? Remember all increase from the base of the Hydrogen Atom's frequency.

Well, that's a new one for me.

Can you explain that?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EE just for you. go to -->http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,30210.0.html
See posts 14, 17, 18, 21, 22, 33, 36, 38, 39, and on.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Then --> http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,65416.0.html
# 2, 7, 9, 10, 11, # 12 <-- especially.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?topic=39977.msg488579

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Regarding validity of the dowsing tests -->

It's a dowser, ladies and gentlemen
Yep ? if you say so, i guess? Err comments about the following post?

hi CARL, Yes to minimize, not "ELIMINATE" , hence all such tests are subject to question and intimate review, especially when the emotional/mental/physical aspects of the people are involved. In this type of case, it is impossible to do so. Even if all try to the best of their ability to be impartial or to succeed, it is still impossible, due to what you called "self delusional beliefs" triggered by perhaps the subconscience from a past experience or reading, or even in being subjected to a feeling of inferiority because of present surrounding and type or attitude of the testers. Hence any conclusions based upon pure statistics in this type of test, is at best a semi-educated guess.

For a dowsing test to be "VALID", the SAME dowser should be subjected to a large no. of tests in the same exact manner in many different conditions and under (A) all testers that believe in Dowsing , (B) All of those that do not, plus (C) an equally divided group. Only under these conditions can one draw a "reasonable" idea.

Anything less is completely unacceptable as true Scientific testing since we are dealing with a complex interwoven group of Psychological as well a Physiological feeds all modulating each other.. Any of which can be altered easily by the present testing conditions.

Tropical Tramp

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
RDT---

That sounds like a good idea of a test for dowsing. Very interesting, indeed.

I can't disagree with you about the attitude of the test administrators. My take on that is that it could be the psychic output against the success of the dowser versus the psychic location of the target by the dowser.

At any rate, I have heard from several different sources that it can and usually does happen, whatever the reason.

I've never been present when a dowser located and proved it (by digging to a target). I've seen people "fooling around" with dowsing a couple times, but they didn't dig, so I have no way to form an opinion based on those.

I think that your test version should not disclose if the administrators are the believers or nonbelievers.

However, if this involved LRL tests (and I don't know if you intended this to also refer to them), I don't think it should make a difference, because the makers don't specify that dowsing ability is required, and so they should work fully electronically, just like metal detectors. There is more to my opinion on LRL performance requirements, but since you didn't mention them, I'll save it unless you ask.

I'll go read your reference links now. Thanks.

starsplitter

Jan 20, 2007
Been days guys... missing my "digital cameras can see gold" fix... please, somebody post some techno babble...

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
starsplitter said:
Been days guys... missing my "digital cameras can see gold" fix... please, somebody post some techno babble...

Forget it. Science leaves it shoes at the door in this thread.

I've been away for a year and I see nothing has changed. The only "gold" I've captured in that time with my digital camera are the treasured memories of loved ones lost and good times had.

Keep chasing that rainbow, guys.

PS - I don't remember. Did we Google up a satellite image of Fort Knox and check it?

http://www.satellite-sightseer.com/id/1436 There's the link.

Bobbcue

Mar 5, 2011
New York
Hi,
I know they were 717 replies and I didn't read them all.
I was wondering if anybody tried this technique of using
a camera with an infrared filter at a beach. The rings and
jewelry sometimes would be only two or three inches deep.
It would seem like the ideal place to try it...

goldfinder

Mar 31, 2003
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Experiment - I built a detector - Now need to test!

I decided to test out this theory and built a optical based detector for this IR theory. Now all I need are some places to detect to see if this things works. Anyone in hollering distance of Southeast Arizona that wants to go on a hunt let me know and well give it a try. Trip must be based on some good info of lost treasure in some well defined area. That is, something more specific that "its in southern Arizona". I'll split 50-50. So I put my money and talent on this. Lets get out in the field and do some testing. All this BS arguing is a waste of time. Please no Lost Dutchman stories or Skeleton Canyon junk.

duke_j

May 15, 2011
Greetings everyone,

Its been a while since I had gnore my previous id and now the e-mail was blocked. Anyways I am the sicarii before, hunter17, I miss a lot of discusions and I hadnt read the e-mails some guys had sent but my interest in this technique i still pracyice when I transfered here in UAE. I work in a n oil refinery and a very familiar detector we are using here to detect pipelines and another chance to continue the experement in this aura thing. Will so far I got a pic that exposes this aura but not in a underground pipeline but in a transmission line. Why it become visible.. ? The 1m USD chalenge is still on? happy experementing guys...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread