ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My 2¢ and it is FREE. I believe this technology is along the same lines ans long range seekers

Long Range Gold Silver Treasure Locator Cover Great Distance Metal Detector | eBay

HOWEVER, if you have money to BURN, Buy it!!!

' The Fieldmaster' Long Range Gold Metals Gems Detector | eBay

Or you can just spend your money wisely and enjoy the proven technology we have at the present time. You have a choice!

I didn't realize this topic was so old. I guess all the people that found riches are keeping it a secret? I love those long range gold finders also. For up to 13 grand they must be finding people millions. Everybody is hush hush also. I wish a millionaire or billionaire would come here with pictures of his wealth.

Can a woman make you a millionaire? Of course!! As long as you are a billionaire.

Last edited:

Nano

Mar 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Firstly hello to the open minded. I have had cause to look for gold that I cannot see. My local river is crap for panning any quantity.But there is more than enough
gold I cannot see to fulfil my curiosity. Check out Bacopa caroliniana on wiki. A plant that fluoresces red when fed nano gold particles of a certain arrangement discovered
by a group in Taiwan. Obviously not going to be the only plant that can do this. So I have been extracting and experimenting with non toxic capture of stuff you can't see.Again an idea from the net utilizing cornflour.I then blast with ultrasound.Learning lots. I must say it has given me another avenue in the hobby.The smaller the gold I find now,the more excited I become. It will no doubt be years of failed trials.But f..k it.Gotta do something.Here is a photo of the cornflour.There is still much metal in the upper portions but it can be reused with the next batch.No cleaning of anything.No point. Any comments or helpful suggestions appreciated. Things that glow interest me.I saw some **** in South Africa when I was a boy I have never been able to explain.Glowing mist. So obviously the camera thing and the legends of prospecting from natural phenomenon are immensely interesting to me. Photo0727.jpg There is lots of gold that cannot be seen which is not worth anyones time financially.But making plants glow just adds another dimension to the hobby. Peace

Nano

Mar 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An attempt to capture particles of gold small enough to be taken into a root system and into the leaves to see what happens. Starch does a good job of taking out the stuff I can't see to concentrate it. A metal mix,but I can see where the gold migrated to. I am only trying to recover enough to root cuttings in a gold solution to see what happens.In Taiwan they used nano gold to cause Bacopa caroliniana to fluoresce red. Kinda reminded me of photo glows and gold mist stories when I read about it. So I set about messing with ideas for capturing tiny gold.Activated carbon and cornflour mainly. The gold in my river here is very small so I have been gathering from scirpus grass roots and replanting. Cornflour was proposed by someone as a green replacement for cyanide. Quite cool. No chems.Just playing about.Weird stuff happens in an ultrasonic bath.

Nano

Mar 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Photo0733.jpg Solution in ultrasonic bath. Glow is there but you have to squint.Glow ceased eventually.Perhaps degassing was finished.Could do with advice on a proper camera from someone who has experimented. Cheers

Nano

Mar 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To take the photos I just set my camera phone to darkest possible and snapped.The second was enhanced with the enhanced magic wand.No special trickery. I could not however get a thing from a gold coin in a spice jar with millions of tiny gold particles on a stir plate.Not a thing. Not sure what to think at this stage but I am enjoying the messing about. I will get around to a uv camera but I am not clued up with photography.Some more research needed I think.Or advice. This is a very interesting diversion and extension to the hobby.Keep the photos coming please.

An add on for anyone who gives a shh. I could not get a photo glow from rocks full of metals.Unusual high metal content including gold.In water with ultrasound. Nothing. Only consistently getting a glow from an extract in a slurry. So all in all,fairly useless as a treasure hunting tool in my hands. Would love to find a way but not convinced yet. Good luck

Last edited:

zumx

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so guy that make book ,also make 5-6 alts on this forum to back him up ,and ebay selers joined :)
how cute

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before I forget, here are the latest of my pictures as promised. They have not changed from the first pictures I took. I am going to post them as unmodified except for image size so as not to bog down the tnet servers.
Take the last photo put it into photoshop. Use the brightness & contrast controls to lighten it up. Experiment with it a little & you might be surprised.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so guy that make book ,also make 5-6 alts on this forum to back him up ,and ebay selers joined :)
how cute
You have to go back a bunch of years. This technique was developed using Polaroid film. Polaroid stopped making the film quite awhile ago. And I think David even stated at one time he hadn't done any testing with digital cameras. If you're familiar, you'll know a lot of things can be done with / to polaroid picture's that can't be done with digital images. So you're basically trying to compare two different techniques. If you really want to do a good test, take your camera out to your test bed put it on a tripod and take several photos with different filters. If you can find a camera shop you can order a book of colored gelatins. This along with your IR filters and you can stack several and see the results. Always wanted to test the IR filters with blacklight but too many projects going on right now. The gelatins are cheaper than glass filters & the book gives you everything in the visible range. Give it a shot! They can't shoot you for trying!

Mels05toy

Nov 1, 2012
Fredericktown
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-20 Quick Silver 10" Spider coil, and also a Garrett AT Pro, with NEL Storm
and also a AT Gold. MineLab Equinox 800
And my newest addition: 2 sided 400 KG underwater salvage recovery magne
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mels05toy

Nov 1, 2012
Fredericktown
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-20 Quick Silver 10" Spider coil, and also a Garrett AT Pro, with NEL Storm
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a quick test would also be that of a cable and or phone ped. since they use gold for better continuity.

Mels05toy

Nov 1, 2012
Fredericktown
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Randy, instead of google's picasa. try Arcsoft studio, works excellent with infrared images

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions