Digital cameras CAN see buried gold - Page 38
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 38 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
Like Tree516Likes

Thread: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    25 times

Re: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

RDT---

Quote Originally Posted by Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
    My two rocks intersecting waves suggestion has nothing to do with them, but does on physical wave propagation and interference..
    On the Widipedia link I provided, if you scroll down, there is an audio representation of a soundwave Moire pattern. That is a physical wave propagation. Can you count the resulting frequencies? Warning: Listening to it can drive you nuts!

Further down, there is an example of the pattern made by your two rocks (two circular wave patterns intersecting).

You have to click to enlarge, and that one actually moves to show the interaction, here---

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Moir%C3%A9.gif

You would get some standing waves, because they are going in opposing directions. But the amplitude of the standing waves would vary along the contact arcs of the wave fronts, because the angle of contact varies. But I don't see any multitude of new frequencies, do you?

If there were new frequencies, then where are they after the two center points meet, and all the waves align? There are none there.

Oh yeah, here's another frequency mixing example I thought of. You're flying a twin engine, the engines are a little out of sync. What do you hear? The (number of cylinders firing multiplied by the) RPM of each engine, plus that irritating WOoooooOW-WOoooooOW sound of the difference frequency. The sum frequency would be too high to hear, though; unless you had two-bangers and pretty good ears, I think.

An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    864 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
    It is quite clear what I posted, it was stated "(Pure sine waves do not contain harmonics.)", I stated - "in themselves and in a 'singular' state" --- you do understand what a singular state is no, or do you ?
    A "pure sine wave" does not contain harmonics, period. There is nothing to debate, because it is a physical and mathematical definition. A waveform that has harmonics is NOT a pure sine wave.

Do you understand this?

I believe it, therefore it is true.

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    25 times

I cheated, and added to my previous post. The refresh button might need to be clicked to see it.

( I thought I could do it really fast, but that didn't work very well.)
    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    25 times

Quote Originally Posted by EE THr
    ...RPM of each engine, plus that irritating WOoooooOW-WOoooooOW sound of the difference frequency.
    (The point being that there are no harmonics.)

JG

Nov 2006
    4 times

I get it Carl. What you see here is QRM.

When you search for the tropical tramp he is all over the map. I am sure you have met people before who will say things that are just not realistic. Don said he flew the P51. Why would someone who is a pilot take a donkey on a field trip in Mesico and not have the aerial pictures to document it like he claims to have done before? He says he is a honorary or voted lifetime member of the Explorers club in NY. No listing for Joseph Curry. The one and the same that was looking for suckers to go to Atlantis that he claims he found. Arthur Joseph Curry is a comic book hero, he found Atlantis.

The poor man wants recognition and it is high time he got it. You Carl, on the other hand are a disciplined man and are deserving of more respect. If the Lord tarries and the river donít rise you will be remembered for your contributions and achievements that are measurable and documentable.

The other guys,.. sigh. Makes me think of stolen valor.

us
    Jan 2011
    Minelab Explorer II
    2 times

Hi all I just read the first few pages of this thread, I am really ashamed of the OP for being so gullible to believe David Villanueva an idiot/snake oil salesman and flat out liar. Bottom line this will NOT work. PERIOD... It is BUNK Ghost Hunter BS... I have taught photography at the University level (thus my user name) If need be I will prove to anyone with big words just how it is IMPOSSIBLE, but I rather not waste my time talking about Superman and Kryptonite.

Anybody who thinks that digital cameras can see buried gold should send a $1 for a pair of these...

P.S. If anybody wants to buy Polariod film you can still get it here: http://www.the-impossible-project.com/
    USERNAME IS VALID likes this.
    If I ever find a cache of Russian AK's I'll start a Revolution...

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    25 times

photo-master---

Quote Originally Posted by photo-master
    ...digital cameras can see buried gold....
    Since you teach at the university level, you should probably learn to read at that same level.

I'm only an observer in relation to all this about the cameras, and have been considering the possibilities, but I'm not convinced either way.

But one thing I can say is that the statement you made, above, has not been stated in this thread, except by you. It's in the topic title, but stated that way for brevity only. You should read more than just the title before making such a negative comment.

T.C. likes this.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11820 times

Carl I am not sure whether it is that you can't understand what you are reading, or just being ornery.

You posted -->Pure sine waves do not contain harmonics.)",

I posted --> "in themselves and in a 'singular' state" In plain words I 'agreed' with you ??

What's up?

Don Jose de La Mancha
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11820 times

JG: I will go over this just once more, not for your benefit, but for those that are reading and looking for information on the subject.

You posted -->.Why would someone who is a pilot take a donkey on a field trip in Mesico and not have the aerial pictures to document it like he claims to have done before?
    That is as silly a question / statement as I have seen posted in TN. Do your research on the country. Do you believe that you are the first to come up with that brilliant idea? Sheesh, it really doesn't warrant a response. Incidentally those - missing ? - pictures have been posted in TN, along with many others of Tayopa..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You posted --> He says he is a honorary or voted lifetime member of the Explorers club in NY. No listing for Joseph Curry.
    Sigh, see attachment

continued

Don Jose de La Mancha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Exp card front.jpg 
Views:	651 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	48738   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Exp card back.jpg 
Views:	681 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	48739   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Exp card front.jpg 
Views:	685 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	499631   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Exp card back.jpg 
Views:	702 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	499632  

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11820 times

JG: You posted -->The one and the same that was looking for suckers to go to Atlantis that he claims he found. Arthur Joseph Curry is a comic book hero, he found Atlantis.
    Ok genius, where is it. It has been posted to the Explorers club for discussion. So far no radical disagreement.

Now I will go swr, 'show me the proof' that I am looking for suckers to go to Atlantis, and why.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    you posted -->The poor man wants recognition and it is high time he got it.
    Yeah, especially from my wife. hehehheheehh

So, are you deliberately being obtuse to attempt to put me on the defensive for some reason, or just incapable of understanding?

So far you have struck out on every try, but I do have to give you credit, you keep trying like the "Energizer bunny".. maybe, just maybe, you might find something, but I won't help you along with hints. snicker.

Don Jose de La Mancha

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11820 times

Good afternoon Photo-master ? you posted --> If need be I will prove to anyone with big words just how it is IMPOSSIBLE
    Listening, and big words do not bother us, so get to cracking on your proof my friend.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. you are behind date with your X-ray vison, the newest announcement down here is an attachment for your cell phone.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11820 times

HIO EE, you posted to photo-mistro --> You should read more than just the title before making such a negative comment
    That rates you &

Don Jose de La Mancha

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    25 times

RDT---

Thank you. I haven't been rated in a while.

I actually sent for a pair of X-Ray Specs, when I was a teenager. Not because I thought they could actually see through things, but because I wanted to find out how they created the illusion.

People laughed because they thought I wanted to see through girls' clothes. But then they all wanted to try them on! That was the funniest part!

JG

Nov 2006
    4 times

So sorry Joe, I had you mistaken for the king of Atlantis. Nice card, I bet that opens a lot of doors down mesico way.
    I found you fishing for a sucker and have a link. I did not know the Explorers Club did that.

http://www.staugustinelighthouse.com...asure_hunt.php
    You should give me some links for your pictures. I would like to see them and not just hear about them.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11820 times

Good evening JG: I went to the site you posted, The lighthouse. If you read my posts -->We also have identified the location of ATLANTIS, as also posted in both sites. I am sure that regardless of your particular views on the subject, you might find the story and search for Tayopa fascinating. As for Atlantis, get to cracking my friend, it is being handed to you on a figurative silver platter heheh.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where do you see trolling for suckers? I gave the entire information to an Archaeologist / Archaeologist site for free etc.?? Didn't even ask for any credit if you noticed.

You also posted -->You should give me some links for your pictures. I would like to see them and not just hear about them.

I wlll do this much, Tayopa has roughly 44,512 viewers, and it is just a click away.-->http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,75.0.html

Anything else??

Don Jose de La Mancha

Page 38 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links