Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
Well put Don

I think you said it as accurately as could be said. I would add that what could be contributing to this ionization is the suns radiating frequencies above 340nm which for gold is the photoelectric threshold,that is gold emits electrons when radiated with light 340nm and above. Now we have a fairly solid basis for the light seen above gold with the electrons interacting with a gas similar to mercury vapor which adheres to gold in nature. I have 3 mercury analyzers and this has become one of my favorite methods for locating gold as it's quick and easy.

Randy

Seden

Jan 28, 2008

Yes I am saying that. The photoelectric effect on materials has been known for quite some time hence Photoelectric Spectroscopy. So far it's the only scientific reason I can see for the ionization of gold which is what takes place when gold is hit with light at the threshold frequency and above. Also Mercury vapor is around gold since it has an affinity for it and is in the soil in varying amounts. Put the two together and it is a possibility. Pure science albeit an rare occurance like St. Elmos fire or all the other strange natural events that occur in nature.

It's only human to have a superstitious doubt until a closer examination uncovers the possible physics behind something.

Go to google and type in photoelectric threshold. :sign13:

Randy

airborne1092

Sep 7, 2008
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After reading this entire thread several times, I have come to a conclusion.

Many folks are asking questions simply to pick apart the theory and the practice. Many of you drive automobiles, but most of you cannot explain the way a car's engine works on the mechanical level. Most people put gas in once a week and oil in once a year and go. Instead of arguing how many spirits can dance on the head of a pin, pull out your digital cameras and test the questions you're asking. The man is trying to help YOU for God's sake. If you don't belive him, don't. If you do, then great - get out there and find buried metal and make yourself rich.

I for one, believe it. I also believe there needs to be certain prerequisites for buried metals to be found. You can't just shot some pics out your back door and find Ft. Knox (unless of course, you live on the backside of the base!) In application, you're using a UV filter. I've done a bit of research on the internet (I know, because everything you read on the internet is true) and it sounds like what we're looking for and what we're wanting to find is the halo of the UV reflection. I visualize it not unlike wearing a pair of sunglasses on a bright, sunny day and seeing the sun reflected off the windshield of a car. The sunglasses filterout all but the most powerful glare of the sun, and in somecases, you can even see the outline of the sun (not recommended!) With a UV filter attached and a photograph taken, you're looking for the reflection (that you cannot see with the naked eye) off of the gold or silver or whatever. Yes, it needs to be in the middle of the day when the UV is most intense (1000-1500.) UV radiation can penetrate soil to a depth of about 1-3 inches. I can reasonable assume that if the soil has been disturbed then it is not as dense thus it would penetrate deeper.

I for one, will be looking into this further and doing my own tests. If it doenst work, then it doesnt. But if it does, then I intend to find out for myself. Good luck everyone and again, do your own tests!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good mormg Seden: Are your referring to a detector with a vertical surface which has been coated with a flourescencent materiel then placing a sample of the materiel to be analyized in front of it, then subjecting the sample and screeen with the proper directional frequency to activate the Flour. materiel.

Any gas / fumes arising from the suspected materiel for one reason or another, will block the passage of the activating energy of the flour. field, resulting in a movng, cloudy image of the vapor that is blocking the flouresence on the viewing surface.

This tech. can visually show any minute bits of Mercury for example, it is very sensative, and inexpensive..

This same technique can be utilized in other forms, such as the Perklns AA Spectometer in which the speciman in a neutral soloution, is highly energized by vaporizing it while simultaneously passing a precise frequency in two different paths, one directly to the receiver, the other passing though the vapor of the atomized materiel. The result is then sent to the analyizer output, in which the resulting difference between the two is compared and a very precise measurement of the suspected materiel is measured..

The source signal is generally a bit of the suspected materel inside a vacumn tube, whidh is vaporized by the electric current. I.E. gold for Gold analyisis, Silver for /silver , Arsenic/ arsenic, Lead / lead etc etc.

I have had to maintain and overhaul/calibrate The Perkins AA in the past. Fascinating machine, and it opened up my mind to many things that are just now being investigated in various forms.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
You may get a good reflection with 5:30 PM but I believe 5:30 AM is too early. There is not enough angle to penetrate the ground effectively. Most Infrared aerial photographs are taken by the government between 12:00 P.M and 2:00 P.M.

I'm not too sure this applies as the type of infrared used for thermal imaging for military and industrial purposes is in the ":far infrared" – 8,000 to 15,000 nm, and most these folks would be buying off the shelf stuff in the "near infrared spectrum" at : 700 to 1400 nm wavelengths. The 12 -2 thing applies to all photography just because shadows are cut down - right?

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Mike(Mont) said:
It's always easy to criticize. As I told SWR, you will end up bitter and grumpy and miserable.

I thought you were ignoring me?

I am and will never be bitter or miserable, however, I will be grumpy from time to time.

rjwmam

Jul 4, 2008
Salt Lake City
Mike(Mont) said:
It is my understanding that at least with a Polaroid system it takes at least two weeks after the gold has been buried before it will show up on film.

If the water table has anything to do with it, try to work it so the moon is directly overhead and at full or no moon even better. As the water table rises, the air in the soil is forced upwards. This is just my theory, haven't even tried any digital/IR filter photos. Also, a dropping barometer will do the same thing to an extent.

Makes sense. However the water table in my back yard is very deep so it shouldn't even be a factor. Right? I have taken several photos since depositing the coins in the ground and I don't think that anything is visible yet. I will post pictures soon for everyone's viewing enjoyment but it might be best to let the coins sit for a couple more weeks and then take some more pictures. :icon_scratch:

airborne1092

Sep 7, 2008
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR,

My post wasn't meant to sound like a "lambasting." My point simply was, at times it all sounds like a school-yard argument with no one really coming up with new info, just off the wall questions and crazy logic. Perhaps I'm the least educated person reading this, which would not suprise me. However, I doubt we have two dozen Geologists with minors in Astrophysics in the debate here.

The overall point I was driving at is this:

Skeptics, stop asking so many darn questions and start researching and testing to prove your position and posting your findings;

Believers, stop asking so many darn questions and start researching and testing to prove your position and posting your findings.

Yes, here on the boards, dialogue is good. I for one, find it a pleasurable way to stay awake at work!

Again, I think it's plausable, I simply don't have the time to test it out myself. I just enjoy being the armchair observer! :coffee2:

SICARII

Jun 16, 2009
To those who are doing thier experement about this claimed,

I doubt this is not gas, this could be just an electromagnetic field. Example if we have an area a, b and c with the same soil and color on it. Then electromagnetic field in a, b and c would be the same. If we bury a coin in area b, electromagnetic field of b interacts with the electromagnetic field of the coin, so in my observation. The electromagnetic field in area b will be different to area a and c. Thats were the camera capture comes in. If you dont belive that this electromagnetic field can be capture then try to capture the open transmission line cables in different distances then you will see the rainbow like glow form this cables. Or even in high voltage transmission lines you can see sometimes the waves of this magnetic field.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey SACAR11…..Good information. I have always thought that the electric lines produced an oval signal. Either way we know that the signal does not come from them in an up or down direction. ..Art

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
Hey could be. Can you explain the Marfa lights of texas? Check it out on Google Image,just might make you think just for a nanosecond about natural unexplained lights.

Randy

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
Nice article SWR but ah there's a problem

To quote from a site on Marfa "according to local lore, the first settlers in marfa in 1883 saw the lights, long before automobiles or highways. the indians living on the land for a hundred of years previous saw them too."

So the mystery continues I'm afraid like it or not.

Randy

searching

Jun 19, 2009
Detector(s) used
tm808, gemini 3, gold bug
Believers, stop asking so many darn questions and start researching and testing to prove your position and posting your findings.

airborne, here's mine. notice the white spot at the right most of the picture? what do you think? this was taken at about 3pm perpendecular to the sun, south facing north. i use a homemade filter, 3 layers of unexpose old film. ive taken many shots of the soroundings but when i noticed this pic i tried taking another shot but unfortunately no more battery power.

searching

Jun 19, 2009
Detector(s) used
tm808, gemini 3, gold bug
sorry forget to attached my pic...here's it.

Attachments

• can u see something significant n dis picture.jpg
    can u see something significant n dis picture.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,976

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
searching said:
airborne, here's mine. notice the white spot at the right most of the picture? what do you think? this was taken at about 3pm perpendecular to the sun, south facing north. i use a homemade filter, 3 layers of unexpose old film. ive taken many shots of the soroundings but when i noticed this pic i tried taking another shot but unfortunately no more battery power.

Excellent pic! What camera did you use - I see conventional and not digital? Also - to what do you attribute the span of white spots across the bottom and top of the pic?

It almost looks like the shite spot you reference bleeds up (or down) from the left side of your "hot" spot. What do you think that might be?

airborne1092

Sep 7, 2008
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The span of white spots across the bottom (and top) are the sprocket holes from the 35mm film he used for his filter.

IMHO, with the shaft of vertical 'white' on the left side it appears to me that it may be a flaw. Perhaps a minute crease or fold in the 35mm film, or a spot where the layers are slightly separated. The white spot leads me to believe sunlight maybe directly hitting the inside of the film from above.

Did you dig and find anything there? I could be wrong (and in someways I hope I am!) but it would be great if you DID find something there.

I'm not trying to dog on you or your methods Searcher, I just want folks to understand something. I'm far from being a researcher myself, but I believe in removing as many fault-producing anomalies as possible. I know you may not have access or money to good equipment, but I implore you to do the best you can. Perhaps build a miniature frame and mount the film to it to remove all but the remote chance of an error? Or, get a heat gun and melt the film edges together. I believe you're tenacious attitude to find the truth is commendable. I only wish I had the time that some folks here seem to have - I'd love to play around with some theroies, esp. one such as this.

Keep up the good work, Searcher; And again, please tell me if you found something at that spot!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread