Digital cameras CAN see buried gold - Page 62
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 62 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Like Tree520Likes

Thread: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    elh

Aug 2015
    552 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    ........Gentlemen please end it, no one is required to prove anything, no one is required to believe.....
    Thank you Treasure Hunter - no more from me, except I may post some pictures later on if permissable.
    Treasure_Hunter and miboje like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    32651 times
    Quote Originally Posted by elh View Post
    Thank you Treasure Hunter - no more from me, except I may post some pictures later on if permissable.
    Yes it is permissible, what isn't is any bickering, badgering or talking down to other members. All posts towards other members should be polite and courteous.

Thank you to all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    miboje likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    4064 times
    Was any buried treasures found with Digital cameras?
    Oddjob likes this.

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    10084 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Samuel View Post
    You're playing with fire. Better you than me.
    Jason in Enid likes this.

elh

Aug 2015
    552 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Samuel View Post
    YES. HAVE A GREAT DAY H.S.
    miboje likes this.

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    10084 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by elh View Post
    YES......
    What would honest Samuel's (or any inquiring curious person's) next fair question to this be ? But alas, As was said: "nothing needs to be proved".

But Honest Samuel: In the meantime, you can look at page after page of md'ing finds if you care to.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    32651 times
    It is real simple, post by our rules.

If you disagree with another member's post, make your comments in a polite and respectful manner.

Help keep the atmosphere at TreasureNet fun! Sniping, name calling, denigration and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation. In extreme cases grounds for banning!

Tom_in_CA and miboje like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    10084 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    .... in a polite and respectful manner ...
    Which I hope I am abiding within. I'd love to have a camera that gives a distinct glow or reflection from gold.

us
    Jan 2017
    Western ny
    equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
    5335 times
    I'm still looking for well documented evidence and testing myself....anyone got something

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    10084 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tpmetal View Post
    I'm still looking for well documented evidence and testing myself....anyone got something
    Uhhh , refer to post # 913 :

.... no one is required to prove anything, ....

us
    Jan 2017
    Western ny
    equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
    5335 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    Uhhh , refer to post # 913 :
    True no one is required to prove a dang thing to anyone......but if someone is trying to convince me or others of something, should we not be able to claim it false or theory until proven otherwise? I mean if they are not trying to convince people or share information supporting their theory, then why was a thread started?(keep in mind I skimmed some of this lengthy thread so it was not read word for word) Unless I missed something they have not made any monetary gains from these claims...So the point i'm making I guess is this whole thing just confuses me on its intentions.

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    10084 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tpmetal View Post
    True no one is required to prove a dang thing to anyone......but if someone is trying to convince me or others of something, should we not be able to claim it false or theory until proven otherwise?....
    TP-metal: You might be allowed to ask questions . That's the point of a forum after all, eh ? Is give & take exchange, eh ? And if you saw a logical hole or fallacy or "more plausible explanation", you might follow up their answers with deeper questions. To attempt to show them a weakness of their point or a more-plausible explanation.

But here's where it gets tricky: IN YOUR ATTEMPT to get someone to answer a challenge or alternative explanation, they could get mad. They report to the mod's that you are "badgering them". And you get the boot. Thus the fine-line between intellectual pro's/con's (ie.: "show me proof") and bullying (trying to get someone to cry uncle) is a delicate line that the mod's have to deal with. Fine line = you say "show me proof" and the person being questioned says "Oh, so you're calling me a liar ?" Or ... what is the definition of "well documented" (your words). See how this devolves ?

So all you can do is ask (as you did) "is there proof" ? And they can say "yes". But you can not scrutinize that claim or vague proof's (fuzzy photos, etc....) You can not suggest that there are other explanations at play. At least not in the sense of getting a final answer/point admitted to. Ie.: if you perceived they dodged a logical challenge, you can not "draw them back to it" to get them to answer.

Any back & forth dissection of claims and data can only go so deep. So if you saw a weakness or a flaw that you wanted clarified, you .... basically ... you can't go there. You can put a challenge out there, but ... if all they do is repeat a claim (with no answer to your challenge), you can not draw them back-to-point. The "last word" goes to the person making a claim. Not the person challenging a claim.

However: The mere asking of the question, and if the person being asked "skirted it", then : You have to read between the lines. And derive the answer.

us
    Aug 2017
    Central Oregon.
    299 times
    The US Government in Geological surveying used Infra-red film with an Ultraviolet Cross strobe, I have used the technique from the air and it will show precious metals up to 15ft under ground, it is Old school, did this almost 30 years ago.
    elh and miboje like this.

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    10084 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger450 View Post
    The US Government in Geological surveying used Infra-red film with an Ultraviolet Cross strobe, I have used the technique from the air and it will show precious metals up to 15ft under ground, it is Old school, did this almost 30 years ago.
    Then why isn't this method being used all the time ? A government conspiracy hush job ?

elh

Aug 2015
    552 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger450 View Post
    Thanks a lot for your post Goldfinger. There is a very much of that system going on as of today. Be glad that a lot of folks are'nt staying tuned in to what is going on. As long as there are only a certain many doing this, it keeping them out of my tater patch.
    Later on I will send you something about technology that will make your head swim unless you are staying up to date. BUT, nothing wrong with
    Old school so long as it works.

Page 62 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links