Digital cameras CAN see buried gold - Page 63
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 63 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Like Tree520Likes

Thread: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    10084 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by elh View Post
    .... it keeping them out of my tater patch.....
    We would love to see that "tater patch". But alas, ... we know the reasons that will not be forthcoming.

Sincere claims ... yes. But proofs beyond fuzzy pix ? No. And for good reasons after all. That have been spelled out many times before . (IRS, tater-patch claim-jumpers, thieves, govt. conspiracies, perhaps, etc...). If you ever change your mind and want to share some finds (and the related story, methods, etc....) I will be the first use the technology, and eat humble pie. Detecting, after all, and being fooled by the pesky aluminum , is getting downright cumbersome. If a technology gave a different light from gold, versus other objects (aluminum, iron, copper, etc...) that would be awesome.

elh

Aug 2015
    552 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    We would love to see that "tater patch". But alas, ... we know the reasons that will not be forthcoming.

Sincere claims ... yes. But proofs beyond fuzzy pix ? No. And for good reasons after all. That have been spelled out many times before . (IRS, tater-patch claim-jumpers, thieves, govt. conspiracies, perhaps, etc...). If you ever change your mind and want to share some finds (and the related story, methods, etc....) I will be the first use the technology, and eat humble pie. Detecting, after all, and being fooled by the pesky aluminum , is getting downright cumbersome. If a technology gave a different light from gold, versus other objects (aluminum, iron, copper, etc...) that would be awesome.
    Well Tom, you have the freedom to create the technology and make many more detecting folks very happy. I myself could enjoy that.
    You gave me a good idea Tom, I may change my name to 'tater patch'. sounds real good, especially since my wife baked sweet potatoes today
    and got the house smelling real good. NOW, all I need is a big fat possum.
    Tom_in_CA likes this.

elh

Aug 2015
    552 times
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010009.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	187.5 KB 
ID:	1518581
    arti likes this.

elh

Aug 2015
    552 times
    Forgot the message in the above post. FRESH OUTTA THE OVEN, TATERS for southern rednecks, OR, POTATOES for non rednecks.
    I wish a real good THANKSGIVING DAY to all on TNET plus a merry christmas and happy new year too all in a bundle.
    elh (aka taters)

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    10084 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Forgot the message in the above post. FRESH OUTTA THE OVEN, TATERS for southern rednecks, OR, POTATOES for non rednecks.
    I wish a real good THANKSGIVING DAY to all on TNET plus a merry christmas and happy new year too all in a bundle.
    elh (aka taters)
    Can those be seen with an infrared camera that sees only tater tots? If so, your tater tots are safe with me.

elh

Aug 2015
    552 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    Can those be seen with an infrared camera that sees only tater tots? If so, your tater tots are safe with me.
    THATS, THE ONE I WANT TO SEE. the day you refuse tater tots, fuzzy or no fuzzy.
    Tom_in_CA likes this.

May 2012
    Kalamity Falls, Orygun
    Whites M6
    2095 times
    elh (aka taters)
    Up here in potatoe country, we call 'em spuds....
    elh likes this.

us
    Jul 2011
    Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
    321 times
    Metal Detecting
    Does anyone here know what the nanometer (nm) rating is of the 5.25" floppy disc plastic like materiel is?
    Einstein said: I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction this is, however, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time.

If dowsing does not work, the Spanish would not have used it as much as they did.

Practice makes perfect, even in dowsing.

us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    13564 times
    Metal Detecting
    70,000 nm (the Mylar film of a single-sided 5-1/4" floppy is 0.007 cm thick). Double sided - I don't know.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

Dec 2017
    6 times
    my frends we can , take pctures/s of gold targets not only with the old polarod . never use polaroid only i have seen . aniway i want to say that with digtals cameras we can find gold and the color of gold it is a perfect curcle .. ore more my frend he put a 2euro coin at 40cm depth and the foto that he take after. was the 2euro coin with the text on in crazy .... but true. and only with a digittal camera , and cheap not expensive equipment .

us
    Silver Fiend

Oct 2009
    8969 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tutenstain View Post
    my frends we can , take pctures/s of gold targets not only with the old polarod . never use polaroid only i have seen . aniway i want to say that with digtals cameras we can find gold and the color of gold it is a perfect curcle .. ore more my frend he put a 2euro coin at 40cm depth and the foto that he take after. was the 2euro coin with the text on in crazy .... but true. and only with a digittal camera , and cheap not expensive equipment .
    No, it can't. what you are saying is impossible under the laws of physics.
    You can follow me in other places.
    My Blog
    My YouTube
    My Twitter
    My Instagram
    My Facebook

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    10084 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason in Enid View Post
    No, it can't. what you are saying is impossible under the laws of physics.
    unless what tutestain was referring to, was the ability of a "certain camera" can take "pictures of gold". Well, gee, SURE ! All cameras can take "pictures of gold". I can take my smart phone out right now, and snap a pix of a gold item. The bigger question is: Can it differentiate THAT target, from other types metals ? And the answer to that is: No. Unless someone shows us in a double blind test.
    Jason in Enid likes this.

elh

Aug 2015
    552 times
    Why stop with a double blind test why not go ahead with quads and then double blind them?? all the double blind stuff sounds sick after watchin
    Randy boy set it up to defeat all testing. No end to it is there? Just ruin a good thread is all it amounts to.
    Tom_in_CA and miboje like this.

us
    Silver Fiend

Oct 2009
    8969 times
    Why stop with a double blind test why not go ahead with quads and then double blind them?? all the double blind stuff sounds sick after watchin
    Randy boy set it up to defeat all testing. No end to it is there? Just ruin a good thread is all it amounts to.
    YEAH! How dare somebody expect actual, unbiased, repeatable result! HERETICS!!! Don't you attack the faithful!
    Tom_in_CA likes this.
    You can follow me in other places.
    My Blog
    My YouTube
    My Twitter
    My Instagram
    My Facebook

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    10084 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Elh, I'm glad that your "pro" view is spelled out. Whenever an "unconventional" method of TH'ing is proposed, it takes a brave person to challenge the "conventional" views. Because history is filled with stubborn old-fogies who ... yes ... were left being wrong, in the historical scheme of things. Eg.: flat earth vs round earth, heavier than air flight, etc... All such things that were said to have been impossible by the conventional normal thinking of the time.

And so too for TH'ing methods. I remember myself and my buddies laughing at anyone who would use those new-fangled motion detectors (6000d , Red Baron, etc...). Because they looked like they were golfing. And we KNOW that's not the proper way to swing a metal detector. Imagine our surprise when we saw what they were bringing in to the monthly show & tell @ the md'ing club meetings. Doh! We silently humbly went out and bought them for ourselves.

So with all this in mind, I relish being able to read a contrary view. To understand the mindset, the data, the pro/con arguments, etc.... Because I certainly don't want to be left on the laughing stock block of history ! With all this in mind, I am studying your replies deeply, for actual substance, to challenge my own self:

.....after watchin Randy boy set it up to defeat all testing. No end to it is there? ....
    Yes: This is the normal come-back to any failed tests to the unconventional methods: "The test was un-fair". So let's look closely at this accusation: Are you aware that when the test protocols are pre-arranged, they are agreed to BY BOTH SIDES ? So that ... prior to the start, if one side sees an "out" (ie.: more plausible explanations, or possible subconscious manipulation, etc...) that the other side can point this out, and plan the test to safeguard against such un-fair factors ? AND THIS WORKS BOTH WAYS (not just for the skeptic's side).

So when you see a failed test for the proponents: Rest assured the proponent entered the test acknowledging ahead of time what their method's ability was, and the protocols for the test was to contain. So ... pray-tell ... how can the proponent claim afterward: "The test was unfair" ?

As for the proponent declining to be tested in the first place, this gets a little more complicated. Because, since they've declined to be tested in the first place, no one can ever point to a test protocol that was supposedly "unfair". If you can point to a "randi" protocol double blind safeguard that was "unfair" (set up to defeat the proponents), then I beg of you to lay in on the table. Please tell us what that was. PERHAPS YOUR RIGHT ! I would love to know what it was.

But to simply say "the test was unfair" simply begs the question: "How?"

Example: I can claim I'm a straight A Calculus math student. But if someone hands me a Calculus test and says "show me", I could answer: The test is unfair. Ok, does that make my claim to be a straight A calculus student beyond dispute ? Or is the burden of proof on me to SHOW how the calculus test is unfair ? Seems to me that the burden of proof is on me to show how the test was unfair. Notice I'm not disagreeing with you that it's possible that, yes: The test is unfair. I'm just asking you to spell out "how?"

....Just ruin a good thread is all it amounts to.
    No no no, the thread is not "ruined". I/we very much want pro/con input. Your input is VERY valuable. To get to the root of the matter (dissect claims and defenses) is NOT to "ruin" a thread. If no one on the "proponent" side of things came to the defense of the proposition: Then the world would still be considered flat. Heavier than air flight would still be deemed impossible. People would still be swinging BFO's and Compass 77b's etc.... Thus PLEASE do not be dissuaded. I sincerely WANT to know if this technology is possible.
    Last edited by Tom_in_CA; Dec 26, 2017 at 01:20 PM.
    Ryano likes this.

Page 63 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links