Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

Huntster54

Jan 26, 2017
Detector(s) used
Antique whites TR-goldmaster

Under water model to be posted
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again, let's assume you're going to take your dowsing sentiments and your ill feelings toward Lesjcb to HIS dowsing threads and stop posting off topic to this thread. Both of you aren't interested in the OP's topic just yourselves.
If you can't take it to a dowsing thread, then take it to a motel.

Thanks.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
... If you can't take it to a dowsing thread, then take it to a motel....

Nah, les-jcbs isn't my type . Doh ! And yes, it appears to have been taken to a dowsing thread. As I said : I dunno how this thread switched from cameras-that-can-discern gold, to dowsing. I didn't do it . Honest ! haha

Huntster54

Jan 26, 2017
Detector(s) used
Antique whites TR-goldmaster

Under water model to be posted
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah, les-jcbs isn't my type . Doh ! And yes, it appears to have been taken to a dowsing thread. As I said : I dunno how this thread switched from cameras-that-can-discern gold, to dowsing. I didn't do it . Honest ! haha

Thanks. I'm sure most people will be pleased. Enjoy the debate over there.

Owassokie

Jun 28, 2012
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure. I know guys that roll their eyes at the "unconventional methods". Yet simply skip any post dealing with the subject. Ie.: They don't care, as you say.

I guess some skip it but most are willing to comment, just not willing to comment for years while going in rhetorical circles :)

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again, let's assume you're going to take your dowsing sentiments and your ill feelings toward Lesjcb to HIS dowsing threads and stop posting off topic to this thread. Both of you aren't interested in the OP's topic just yourselves.
If you can't take it to a dowsing thread, then take it to a motel.

Thanks.
Try this. Put Tom er ah Sheldon on ignore. It'll make it easier for you & another plus saves you having to wade through 300 or so pages of garbage not related.

Anyone know the difference between The Big Bang & Tom? There's only three more episodes of Big Bang!

Willee

May 6, 2009
Corpus Christi, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 ... Fisher CZ-70 ... Deus 2 ... Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
if it were this easy the poster would be out digging up treasure instead of wasting time at a computer posting this rubbish.
Aura's are a hoax and are easily proven as such.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one is over buried silver. silver.png

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20190412_123503.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190412_123503.jpg
    IMG_20190412_123503.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 107

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The coins in this photo produced the aura in my picture. They have been buried over
two years. The yellow circle is directly over the coins, doubter.

ELH, could you tell me what camera the image was taken with? Did you
(or anyone) do any post processing on the image, or is that how it came out
of the camera? Also, what were the conditions (lighting, weather, etc) when
the image was taken?

Did you also dig where the other "orbs" were in the image?

silver.png

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If dowsing does not work, the Spanish would not have used it as much as they did.

If killing virgins did not work the Ancients would not have done it so much...........What a crock.......

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Are you suggesting that sacrificing virgins doesn't work??? Poppycock! This thread is spinning out of control!

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you suggesting that sacrificing virgins doesn't work??? Poppycock! This thread is spinning out of control!

You be absolutely right. The doubters are the one's that got it spinning - thus, ruining another very good thread by mud slinging.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
elh. Notice how loud the sound of panic is that's coming from skeptics.

This thread is about cameras that the Spanish never had to use.

Be careful not to throw your pearls to pigs.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is about camera not dowsing. Please keep it on topic.

KISWANI

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dear all regarding the camera and infrared how can i upload a video for the camera i made and other camera that shows a real view of underground cavity metals animals shiny rocks and tree roots. the video is amazing must all see. not Aura i don't know what is it but real image .

ROIGuy

Jun 9, 2019
Palos Park, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600/ Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dear all regarding the camera and infrared how can i upload a video for the camera i made and other camera that shows a real view of underground cavity metals animals shiny rocks and tree roots. the video is amazing must all see. not Aura i don't know what is it but real image .

You can create an account on Youtube.com and upload the video, then share it here.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sorry KISWANI , but I do not know how to do video. ROIGuy seems to have a great idea, so give it a try.
what you have sounds interesting. :coffee2:

mukulb

Sep 25, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually there are some devices which can show the gold which is burried. But you cant get the exact picture. It shows accurately.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually there are some devices which can show the gold which is burried. But you cant get the exact picture. It shows accurately.
WELCOME to Treasurenet mukulb. This thread is welcome by some and cursed by others, SOOOO, keep your combat
boots on. I hope you have read the entire thread.
:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread