Digital cameras CAN see buried gold - Page 78
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 78 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1480
Like Tree517Likes

Thread: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    You dont get what you expect, you get what you INSPECT

Apr 2018
    Summit County Ohio
    146 times
    Prospecting
    Loose lips sink ships... Look whats going on right now as we speak with the Finderskeepers group and the FBI https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-just-find-it/

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    918 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by lesjcbs View Post
    Carl:So, according to you, can a camera capture or be made to capture auras or not?
    For someone who got a chuckle out of that post, a lot of it sure went over your head. The first line is a pretty good summary of what I think about treasure auras and aura photography in general. I tried to make it crystal clear so that any subsequent tongue-in-cheek comment would be -- err -- obvious. Or maybe not.

Even though aura photography is a whole lotta hooey, infrared photography is real, and even potentially useful in treasure hunting for things other than make-believe auras. But you gotta know what you're doing, have the right equipment, and use it in an IR-useful way. Pretty much the opposite of what Villanueva teaches. The stuff I posted is Useful Information for pursuing reality-based IR photography, for whatever it is you want to do with it.

Obviously, someone could take the information I posted and use it to see if it does better at aura photography than Villanueva's approach. And actually, I posted that information not only to offer a Reality Approach to IR photography, but also to demonstrate just how silly Villanueva's methods are by showing what would really be needed if IR auras were real. And I would have no problem whatsoever if folks take my approach and use it to immerse themselves in more make-believe treasure hunting. Hey, if it's fun, then go have fun!

I have the same views with dowsing and LRLs. Both are a bunch of nonsense, and some of it is outright fraud. But I've published information on how to make dowsing devices and various LRLs. If people want to pretend to be Big Time Treasure Hunters, heck, I don't mind saving them a few bucks. Doesn't mean I believe in the nonsense.

Get it?
    Hillbilly Prince likes this.

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    918 times
    Oh, I get it, you skeptics don't believe this can happen. That's OK. Here, take a read:

Man says he's found treasure, will let it sit hidden in desert | | azdailysun.com
    13 years later and not even a photo. Good yarn for making gullibilly sweaters.
    GoDeep likes this.

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    918 times
    Quote Originally Posted by s2ndjetli View Post
    Look whats going on right now as we speak with the Finderskeepers group and the FBI https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-just-find-it/
    Hmm, they use dowsing and LRLs. Yeah, sounds credible. (<--- Les, that's sarcasm. Thought I should point that out so you don't think I'm actually saying dowsing & LRLs are credible methods.)

us
    Jul 2011
    Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
    308 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    For someone who got a chuckle out of that post, a lot of it sure went over your head. The first line is a pretty good summary of what I think about treasure auras and aura photography in general. I tried to make it crystal clear so that any subsequent tongue-in-cheek comment would be -- err -- obvious. Or maybe not.

Even though aura photography is a whole lotta hooey, infrared photography is real, and even potentially useful in treasure hunting for things other than make-believe auras. But you gotta know what you're doing, have the right equipment, and use it in an IR-useful way. Pretty much the opposite of what Villanueva teaches. The stuff I posted is Useful Information for pursuing reality-based IR photography, for whatever it is you want to do with it.

Obviously, someone could take the information I posted and use it to see if it does better at aura photography than Villanueva's approach. And actually, I posted that information not only to offer a Reality Approach to IR photography, but also to demonstrate just how silly Villanueva's methods are by showing what would really be needed if IR auras were real. And I would have no problem whatsoever if folks take my approach and use it to immerse themselves in more make-believe treasure hunting. Hey, if it's fun, then go have fun!

I have the same views with dowsing and LRLs. Both are a bunch of nonsense, and some of it is outright fraud. But I've published information on how to make dowsing devices and various LRLs. If people want to pretend to be Big Time Treasure Hunters, heck, I don't mind saving them a few bucks. Doesn't mean I believe in the nonsense.

Get it?
    Sure, I get it.

Still the same, don't expect any pictures and solid compelling evidence until the laws are changed to favor the finder.
    elh and ghJohn93Mn like this.
    Einstein said: I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction this is, however, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time.

If dowsing does not work, the Spanish would not have used it as much as they did.

Practice makes perfect, even in dowsing.

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    918 times
    Sure, I get it.

Still the same, don't expect any pictures and solid compelling evidence until the laws are changed to favor the finder.
    That's always a good alibi. One that Mel never used.

us
    Jul 2011
    Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
    308 times
    Metal Detecting
    That's always a good alibi. One that Mel never used.
    He became a target of the State of Florida and the U.S. Government, both of which demanded a share. More over, the more he brought up the more they wanted and court battles commenced against him to accomplish that.

Since Mel seems to be your model, are you willing to share information or pictures with us of major finds of yours. If not, why not? After all, you have been hanging around here since 2003. This month will be 15 years for you.
    Last edited by lesjcbs; May 06, 2018 at 06:31 PM.
    Einstein said: I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction this is, however, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time.

If dowsing does not work, the Spanish would not have used it as much as they did.

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    918 times
    I design & build treasure hunting equipment. I'm not a Big Time Treasure Hunter.

Should I decide to switch gears (and I might one day), I would do everything I could to avoid self-delusive fantasies. Like chasing fake treasure stories with fake treasure hunting devices. Time is too valuable to waste on make-believe, even if it can be fun.
    GoDeep likes this.

us
    Jul 2011
    308 times
    Metal Detecting
    I design & build treasure hunting equipment. I'm not a Big Time Treasure Hunter.

Should I decide to switch gears (and I might one day), I would do everything I could to avoid self-delusive fantasies. Like chasing fake treasure stories with fake treasure hunting devices. Time is too valuable to waste on make-believe, even if it can be fun.
    Of course Carl. We understand completely.

Bye for now.

elh

Aug 2015
    528 times
    A picture which was posted before but it did'nt get shot down properly
    . Seems too many missed it --- Click image for larger version. 

Name:	one in 14.png 
Views:	176 
Size:	953.5 KB 
ID:	1587502
    miboje likes this.

Mar 2016
    Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
    690 times
    Quote Originally Posted by elh View Post
    A very good one as soon as permission is granted to dig.Attachment 1586272
    Any updates on this, ELH?

elh

Aug 2015
    528 times
    Quote Originally Posted by miboje View Post
    Any updates on this, ELH?
    Small amount of silver only in small cold cream jar.
    miboje likes this.

Mar 2016
    Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
    690 times
    That's still exciting!
    elh likes this.

us
    Clunesdigger

Feb 2013
    Magalia, Nor Calif. formaly Vic. Australia
    A2b groundhog/ whites GM3/ Vsat, and TDI. 13hp 5" jawcrusher, Dryblower, recirc. HB. F md-20............ Goldbug Pro / 5"and 10" coils Whites TDI several coils............... My own dowsing tools ..
    66 times
    GOLD
    Somewhere around 6 years ago I was following David Villanueveas work and in experiments with buried gold nuggets and rings etc and a canon 10D with an infrared filter and, and Photoshop =7 using contrasting etc , I was able to occasionaly get thes auras and glowing bubbles etc over that which I had buried for a few days too. Tho in the field I struck out. I even tracked e and w with L rods and then south to a few spots. Then used a whites TDI to find a target AND then took IR photos ot that spot ... Dug holes 2 fy deep and found nothing ,,.. Went home and processed images and found ,,, NADA... I gave up on auras but still use rods

us
    the BOSS

Aug 2017
    southwest
    dowsing rods
    134 times
    Prospecting
    Hey, I'm clear back on page 69, entry by Tom in CA, number 1034. In our scepticism, you might like to know leeching is NOW being used in MODERN medicine.
    Be back later with something else to consider.
    Last edited by clifdweller; Oct 18, 2018 at 04:16 PM.

Page 78 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links