Digital cameras CAN see buried gold - Page 81
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 81 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1480
Like Tree517Likes

Thread: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1201

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10065 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by lesjcbs View Post
    .... Midas goes into great detail in his book....
    Ahh, ok, I confess that I have not got his book.

    But you are aware that there are "books" that go into "great detail", purporting all sorts of things, right ? Eg.: dowsing books, LRLs, aliens and UFO's, new age crystals that heal all ailments, etc.... Right ?

    Not saying his book DOESN'T prove it. But ... just saying .... that to simply have a book , doesn't mean any perceived results can't be explained by other means. The book might be inconclusive and strictly anecdotal, failing to be double-blind, etc....

    If I'm wrong, and there is a system by -which gold emits something that can be captured by photographs, then : It's a wonder that more people aren't employing this system. The fact that it's not being used, exploited, etc... should tell you something.

    In the same way that md'ing technology evolution simply catches on, and the "best mousetrap" sells. So too should other TH'ing methods simply catch on, and prove themselves, if they were workable. But I confess to not having the book. If you want to shoot a copy my direction, I'll shoot you the postage. And I would critique the book, if you want.

  2. #1202
    XLV
    XLV is offline
    Need MAX discrimination

    Jul 2016
    South East Asia
    818
    397 times
    Inspector
    i was at 2 different sites a holes dug over 30 feet deep with water pumps ....they kept using there sony cameras showing that there was gold .....guess what after years of digging nothing .....lets see less then a dozen soldiers no landmarks no ports no electric ....how much did stupid investors lose to those scams

  3. #1203

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10065 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by 666 View Post
    i was at 2 different sites a holes dug over 30 feet deep with water pumps ....they kept using there sony cameras showing that there was gold .....guess what after years of digging nothing .....lets see less then a dozen soldiers no landmarks no ports no electric ....how much did stupid investors lose to those scams
    Well ... the answer is simple: It's NOT that the cameras couldn't be made to find gold there. It's simply that the guys "needed more practice".

    If they tried for a week with no results, they should have tried for a month. If they tried for a month with no results, then they should try for 2 months. If they tried for 2 months with no results, then they need a year's practice. If they tried for year with no results, then they need 2 years. And so on, till infinity.

    See ? At NO TIME does the system "not work". It will always be a case of "needing more practice".

  4. #1204
    us
    Jul 2011
    Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
    850
    308 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    At NO TIME does the system "not work". It will always be a case of "needing more practice".
    Wrong. False images are very common and the ones 666 writes about in post #1202 above clearly did not know. But, one has to know the difference between the two pictures and that comes from taking many pictures in all conditions, on many planted targets to understand what is in the picture. Even Carl said that in his post #1095 you referred to earlier.

    It is also common many people are not willing to learn how their instrument works. Many people have bought electric metal detectors only to get frustrated, put it away to collect dust, or sell it because it did not work like they thought it would. That happens when a beginner starts off with a high end detector and then does not follow the instructions that tells how to use it. My cousin was one such person. When I checked him, he even had the coil upside down and pointing backwards. It looked funny. I know other people who are the same way.

    You can scoff all you want about practice but like it or not makes no difference. That is how it is.
    Last edited by lesjcbs; Dec 16, 2018 at 09:48 PM.
    Tom_in_CA likes this.
    Einstein said: I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction this is, however, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time.

    If dowsing does not work, the Spanish would not have used it as much as they did.

    Practice makes perfect, even in dowsing.

  5. #1205
    XLV
    XLV is offline
    Need MAX discrimination

    Jul 2016
    South East Asia
    818
    397 times
    Inspector
    i could hide a one ounce gold coin in a 10 foot X 10 foot area sand or dirt area and i bet my life no one with a camera or dowsing device would find it the first try ....the sun was to bright the moon wasnt in the right phase the tide was to low there was to much black sand should i give another million reasons y it didnt work maybe it was the 3rd friday of the month ....the only out come i see is it sets the stage for the scam to being ...now phoney videos to push fake gold story ....what next .....play the greed ....seen it first hand .....the funniest one large gold bar with the letters gold molded onto the fake bar ....that was for the blind buyers (joke)

  6. #1206

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10065 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by lesjcbs View Post
    .... the ones 666 writes about in post #1202 above clearly did not know.....

    Quote Originally Posted by lesjcbs View Post
    ... It is also common many people are not willing to learn how their instrument works......
    Then I was accurate in my prediction then. Right ? That a failure by someone trying it, would merely mean they need more practice, right ? And not that the system simply doesn't work.


    Quote Originally Posted by lesjcbs View Post
    ..... Many people have bought electric metal detectors only to get frustrated, put it away to collect dust, or sell it because it did not work like they thought it would. ....
    This analogy doesn't work. If I prop up a detector on a table & get a steady threshold hum. Then ask 100 random people off the street to wave a quarter in front of the loop. What will happen ? The detector will beep for all 100 of them. No experience necessary to prove that "metal detectors work".

  7. #1207

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10065 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by 666 View Post
    i could hide a one ounce gold coin in a 10 foot X 10 foot area sand or dirt area and i bet my life no one with a camera or dowsing device would find it the first try .......
    Which would never mean the system doesn't work. It would merely mean that all those people "need more practice".

  8. #1208
    us
    Executive Director of Nothing

    May 2014
    Not in the can
    Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
    525
    760 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I think it so far fetched I can't even see why grown men, and ladies, would even discuss it. Let's talk about how the moon is made of cheese. I'll bet we can get into a really big argument over that too. However, cheese is much more important to argue over. So, I say, the moon is actually made of Blue Cheese. Those dark spots are not even so called craters at all, they are the dark colored mold in the cheese. The great scientist, Norbert Schenkilldorf has proven this to be fact. SO THERE.
    Tom_in_CA likes this.
    The following is the opinion of the writer and if you don't like it you can stick it.

  9. #1209

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10065 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyground View Post
    I think it so far fetched I can't even see why grown men, and ladies, would even discuss it. Let's talk about how the moon is made of cheese. I'll bet we can get into a really big argument over that too. However, cheese is much more important to argue over. So, I say, the moon is actually made of Blue Cheese. Those dark spots are not even so called craters at all, they are the dark colored mold in the cheese. The great scientist, Norbert Schenkilldorf has proven this to be fact. SO THERE.
    Well gee, scientists once thought the earth was flat. And scientists once said that heavier than air flight was impossible. Therefore ..... you can't say for certain that the moon ISN'T made of blue cheese. You really need to keep an open mind about this after all. Eh ?
    Holyground likes this.

  10. #1210

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10065 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    If throwing virgins into volcanoes, to control the weather, does not work, then the Natives would not have used it as much as they did.
    Doubter in MD likes this.

  11. #1211
    us
    Jul 2011
    Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
    850
    308 times
    Metal Detecting
    What ever you say Tom.


    You say those of us who experiment with it started out with the false premise that it will work. Yet you started out with the false premise claiming it will not work. You say you don't like to be called names, yet you characterize those of us as delusional, delvers in wishful thinking, and even liars. You claim there is not a workable camera that is up to the job, yet in fact there are.


    If all the inventors, dreamers, and explorers of the past were like yourself and other skeptics, we would not have airplanes, cars, light bulbs, TV's, smart phones, computers,and all the other things we have and enjoy today that at one time fit nicely into science fiction novels. They all started out thinking it is possible, then worked on it to make it happen. If they had taken your approach, and did nothing but talk, talk, and make noise like you and other skeptics do, the world would still be in the stone age, pounding rocks, and walking around dressed in animal skins, and yes, even throwing virgins into volcanoes..


    It is entirely possible that some day you will realize you are your own worst enemy. So since you have nothing positive to contribute or say, I have no interest in what you have to say as it still breaks down to a waste of good time. It is indeed like throwing ones pearls and diamonds to the pigs, only to see the ignorant pig trample them under their feet. So I am out of here.

    See ya.
    Last edited by lesjcbs; Dec 17, 2018 at 07:47 AM.
    Einstein said: I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction this is, however, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time.

    If dowsing does not work, the Spanish would not have used it as much as they did.

    Practice makes perfect, even in dowsing.

  12. #1212
    us
    Executive Director of Nothing

    May 2014
    Not in the can
    Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
    525
    760 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    Well gee, scientists once thought the earth was flat. And scientists once said that heavier than air flight was impossible. Therefore ..... you can't say for certain that the moon ISN'T made of blue cheese. You really need to keep an open mind about this after all. Eh ?
    If you listen to scientist, you will belive that we need to pay the globalist government a massive carbon tax. Who is paying the so called scientist for their unquestioned opinion in the first place? Recognize a scam when it is paraded out to sell a book or access to your hard earned dollars. Your labor is the only thing worth anything on this planet. That's usually what they are after. Besides, the almighty scientist have not yet proven a camera will find treasure. They wouldn't tell you if it did. But if it did, there would be scientist behind every bush taking pictures and this certain camera would be reissued to them in the new and improved model. The Kodac TREASUREMATIC.
    XLV likes this.
    The following is the opinion of the writer and if you don't like it you can stick it.

  13. #1213
    us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    1,635
    918 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Les, didja figure out how to tell the difference between gold and a dog turd? They both give the exact same "aura."

  14. #1214
    us
    Apr 2007
    Gulf Coast, Texas
    AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
    959
    76 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    If throwing virgins into volcanoes, to control the weather, does not work, then the Natives would not have used it as much as they did.

    Now thats just plain funny...Best of luck to ya...
    ENGLISH, SPEAK IT, USE IT.......
    Better Living Thru Chemistry
    Live Long, and Prosper

  15. #1215
    us
    Jul 2011
    Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
    850
    308 times
    Metal Detecting
    Calling all skeptics, calling all skeptics. Please meet me over at the dowsing threads and read the post: A question for skeptics.
    Einstein said: I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction this is, however, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time.

    If dowsing does not work, the Spanish would not have used it as much as they did.

    Practice makes perfect, even in dowsing.

 

 
Page 81 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

camera for gold detector
,
detect silver coin buried on earth without machine
,

how to detect gold underground

,

how to detect gold without a metal detector

,
how to find buried gold
,

how to find buried gold with digital camera

,
how to find hidden gold in house
,

how to find hidden gold in land

,

program uv camera for sens metal underground

,
underground treasure detecting cameras
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0