Digital cameras CAN see buried gold - Page 98
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 488896979899 LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1480
Like Tree517Likes

Thread: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1456

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10065 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by lesjcbs View Post
    .... what do you think is at work here?
    Subtle terrain clues.

  2. #1457
    us
    Jul 2011
    Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
    850
    308 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    Subtle terrain clues.
    Got an example that apples to long distance dowsing shots?
    Last edited by lesjcbs; Apr 24, 2019 at 10:56 PM.
    Einstein said: I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction this is, however, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time.

    If dowsing does not work, the Spanish would not have used it as much as they did.

    Practice makes perfect, even in dowsing.

  3. #1458

    Jan 2017
    Antique whites TR-goldmaster Under water model to be posted
    53
    38 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Really, you do realize that this thread WAS about digital camera techniques, and I DIDN'T hijack it, that was someone else. Now you two do need to start your own thread so your arguments and personal feud stay off this original thread about cameras.
    Please.

    Thank you.
    okiedowser and elh like this.

  4. #1459
    us
    Jul 2011
    Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
    850
    308 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntster54 View Post
    Really, you do realize that this thread WAS about digital camera techniques, and I DIDN'T hijack it, that was someone else. Now you two do need to start your own thread so your arguments and personal feud stay off this original thread about cameras.
    Please.

    Thank you.
    I was wondering that too. So, see you over in the dowsing thread titled: "Can lucky number "7" be used in dowsing and in metal detecting for better performance?"

    I believe someone wanted to equate taking pictures as being the same as dowsing.

    I will copy and paste my last post I made here, over there.
    Last edited by lesjcbs; Apr 25, 2019 at 07:57 AM.
    Einstein said: I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction this is, however, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time.

    If dowsing does not work, the Spanish would not have used it as much as they did.

    Practice makes perfect, even in dowsing.

  5. #1460

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10065 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntster54 View Post
    Really, you do realize that this thread WAS about digital camera techniques,... .
    I'd wondered about that too. I dunno who/when it morphed into dowsing. I didn't do it either . Doh !

    Quote Originally Posted by lesjcbs View Post
    I was wondering that too. So, see you over in the dowsing thread titled: "Can lucky number "7" be used in dowsing and.....
    Would love to continue the conversation. As you've been more-than-fair, considerate, etc.... But I believe that forum heading is only for affirming views. But .... lemme check on that particular thread .........

    Quote Originally Posted by lesjcbs View Post
    Got an example that apples to long distance dowsing shots?
    I would say that: "terrain clues" start for any person, even when out-of-visual line-of-sight. For example, you start walking a certain direction, on a hunch. Then as you get closer to whatever set of trees, a prominent rock outcropping, a cellar hole foundation, etc... That THEN you are in line-of-sight, for the "subtle terrain clues".

    Thus: The terrain clues eventually present themselves for WHATEVER direction your hunches tells you to start walking to. And it wasn't the rod that gave you the "hunch". Or the eventual "terrain clue". It was all in your brain and mind. Just as it is for any skilled md'r who wonders: "Where's the best place to start?"

    But, let's just assume for the moment that this explanation is not adequate to explain how someone could have a "hunch" for something that is outside their visual range. Ok ? Let's just assume that ... therefore ... the rods *must be doing something* that "hunches" and "terrain clues" did NOT tell the operator about. Ok. Then all I can say is: This would be all-the-more-reason to let it be subjected to tests. If you're saying it's beyond random chances, subtle terrain clues, eventual odds, and so-forth, I'd say : Fine: Then with that level of confidence, then it would seem like all-the-more-reason to gladly let it be tested @ DBT.

  6. #1461

    Jan 2017
    Antique whites TR-goldmaster Under water model to be posted
    53
    38 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Again, let's assume you're going to take your dowsing sentiments and your ill feelings toward Lesjcb to HIS dowsing threads and stop posting off topic to this thread. Both of you aren't interested in the OP's topic just yourselves.
    If you can't take it to a dowsing thread, then take it to a motel.

    Thanks.
    elh and okiedowser like this.

  7. #1462

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10065 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntster54 View Post
    ... If you can't take it to a dowsing thread, then take it to a motel....
    Nah, les-jcbs isn't my type . Doh ! And yes, it appears to have been taken to a dowsing thread. As I said : I dunno how this thread switched from cameras-that-can-discern gold, to dowsing. I didn't do it . Honest ! haha

  8. #1463

    Jan 2017
    Antique whites TR-goldmaster Under water model to be posted
    53
    38 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    Nah, les-jcbs isn't my type . Doh ! And yes, it appears to have been taken to a dowsing thread. As I said : I dunno how this thread switched from cameras-that-can-discern gold, to dowsing. I didn't do it . Honest ! haha
    Thanks. I'm sure most people will be pleased. Enjoy the debate over there.
    okiedowser likes this.

  9. #1464

    Jun 2012
    Oklahoma
    Equinox 800, Ace 250
    431
    345 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    Sure. I know guys that roll their eyes at the "unconventional methods". Yet simply skip any post dealing with the subject. Ie.: They don't care, as you say.
    I guess some skip it but most are willing to comment, just not willing to comment for years while going in rhetorical circles
    elh and okiedowser like this.

  10. #1465
    us
    Jun 2006
    Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
    WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
    4,209
    2826 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntster54 View Post
    Again, let's assume you're going to take your dowsing sentiments and your ill feelings toward Lesjcb to HIS dowsing threads and stop posting off topic to this thread. Both of you aren't interested in the OP's topic just yourselves.
    If you can't take it to a dowsing thread, then take it to a motel.

    Thanks.
    Try this. Put Tom er ah Sheldon on ignore. It'll make it easier for you & another plus saves you having to wade through 300 or so pages of garbage not related.

    Anyone know the difference between The Big Bang & Tom? There's only three more episodes of Big Bang!
    okiedowser likes this.
    I know it's here, just need a bigger coil!

    I think I know what my last words will be....
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

  11. #1466
    us
    May 2009
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Fisher F75 LTD, Deus, Minelab CTX-3030, CZ-5, Garrett AT pro.
    290
    29 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    if it were this easy the poster would be out digging up treasure instead of wasting time at a computer posting this rubbish.
    Aura's are a hoax and are easily proven as such.
    Doubter in MD and Tom_in_CA like this.
    Willee
    Corpus Christi, Tx

  12. #1467
    elh
    elh is offline

    Aug 2015
    391
    528 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    This one is over buried silver.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	silver.png 
Views:	52 
Size:	3.40 MB 
ID:	1708390
    okiedowser likes this.

  13. #1468
    us
    Jan 2013
    Maryland
    Bounty Hunter
    1,366
    1403 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by elh View Post
    This one is over buried silver.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	silver.png 
Views:	52 
Size:	3.40 MB 
ID:	1708390
    Huh? This what is over buried silver? What have you drawn a circle around? I don't see anything discernible in your photo.
    Tom_in_CA likes this.

  14. #1469
    elh
    elh is offline

    Aug 2015
    391
    528 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1708409[/ATTACH
    The coins in this photo produced the aura in my picture. They have been buried over two years. The yellow circle is directly over the coins, doubter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190412_123503.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	498.9 KB 
ID:	1708409  

  15. #1470
    us
    Dec 2012
    Concrete, WA
    Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
    3,562
    6164 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by elh View Post
    The coins in this photo produced the aura in my picture. They have been buried over
    two years. The yellow circle is directly over the coins, doubter.
    ELH, could you tell me what camera the image was taken with? Did you
    (or anyone) do any post processing on the image, or is that how it came out
    of the camera? Also, what were the conditions (lighting, weather, etc) when
    the image was taken?

    Did you also dig where the other "orbs" were in the image?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	silver.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	988.9 KB 
ID:	1708434
    Mike (aka Dizz)

    "If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude better than the animating contest
    of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick
    the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you
    were our countrymen." ~~ Samuel Adams, 1776

    Dizzy's Super-Simple, Universal Rule of Forum Conduct: Don't be an ass.

 

 
Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 488896979899 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

camera for gold detector
,
detect silver coin buried on earth without machine
,

how to detect gold underground

,

how to detect gold without a metal detector

,
how to find buried gold
,

how to find buried gold with digital camera

,
how to find hidden gold in house
,

how to find hidden gold in land

,

program uv camera for sens metal underground

,
underground treasure detecting cameras
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0