cameras see gold

berkw

Tenderfoot
Nov 28, 2009
Jimmy,
I'm new to this forum, but not to this endeavor. It seems to me that it depends on who you talk to. Some people are citing personal experience that is extremely negative. On the other hand auras of varying descriptions have been cited as well. I've got a couple of decades+ of building things that have never been built before under my belt, and this concept has the earmarks of working towards resolution.

1. Gold is a good conductor of heat and electricity and reflects infrared radiation strongly.

2. The most stable isotope of gold, 195Au, is also the only gold isotope to decay by electron capture.

Electron capture (sometimes called inverse beta decay) is a decay mode for isotopes that will occur when there are too many protons in the nucleus of an atom and insufficient energy to emit a positron; however, it continues to be a viable decay mode for isotopes that can decay by positron emission.

3. The sensitivity of almost all ranges of electromagnetic sensors available on the commercial market has grown exponentially over the last few years, and devices (such as digital cameras) are being applied in a cross-utilization of technologies by common men for uncommon purposes.

In my humble opinion, it's simply a matter of fine tuning, and I would be extremely surprised if somewhere on this planet someone hasn't stumbled onto, or applied in a scientific manner these principles with a fair degree of success.

Berk

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI swr, Actually conventional science is in reality the pseudo science as it is being addressed in here.

No allowance is being given for the exponential advances in the study of the Brain and nano technology in the past few years.

We now have the brain waves controlling devices remotely and with direct contact via electrodes. Using nano tech, even creating elementary sight for the blind.

The 'past' studies on this phase of science fall into the same rapidly being discarded statements against dowsing.

If we consider quantum physics as science, then we do not even need a camera to detect these waves, just sensitivity training. The same as is rapidly being proven for dowsing and other formerly discounted human senses.

We are on the verge of a revolution on the abilities of the human brain, but in the mean while, we will develop mechanical devices as a temporary substitute.

We have been using Atomic Absorption devices to photograph and measure elemental emissions for years. Now it is just a simple matter to develop a portable device, camera, that is sensitive enough to pick up the waves emitted from a normally excited element in the ground subjected to ground waves. All have a characteristic basic frequency in their uncontaminated states.

After all, everything 'is' basically electrical no?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good afternoon Rando: Just what are the limits of receptive sensitivity in any medium ?

What are the limits of electronic camera frequency sensitivity?

Can you visually see the IR spectrum? I am sure that you can feel it, and use it to photograph with. no? I use it to measure Ir differentations in my experiments, yet??

Sooo where does the limit of sensitivity response stand?

Don Jose de La Mancha

berkw

Tenderfoot
Nov 28, 2009
This kind of glass half empty, glass half full dialogue has always surrounded any topic about mechanisms that can't be bought off some local shelf. Belief or Disbelief in something that isn't readily accessible for scrutiny, is simply a part of the process of learning and adapting in an ever changing environment.
If you would have told me in the late 60s that the most respected names in subatomic physics would start talking like Hindu mystics, I'd probably have had a hard time wrapping my mind around that concept, but that is exactly what is happening today. Maybe it's just that I've had a ringside seat on watching the impossible become part of my job description, but about the only thing I know that is constant in this universe is change. Personally, I'm going to keep my mind open to all the possibilities and rejoice in whatever advances are made.
Berk

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SAd to see there are so many closed minds in the world.

Hmm...... There's a few of us here that can probably remember Black & White cameras that required the huge (by todays standards) blue flashbulbs just to take a picture in indoor light. Then they had to be developed and filtered to get a halfway decent photo. I'm sure if you had told us back then that we'd be taking indoor pictures without flash or pictures after dark, or not even requiring a darkroom, we probably would've had a week or two of good laughs. Cameras that were part of a telephone that had no cords?!?! balderdash! Cameras that were small enough to be inserted into the human body and showing organs functioning on a COLOR TV ?!?!

Telescopes on satellites in space sending back pictures through the air without wires????

Maybe using a camera with a couple wratten filters taped on the front isn't so far fetched eh? Sorry to see so many closed minds out there. I've asked a ton of people to show me some sort of evidence that dowsing doesn't work. So far all the closed minded skeptic can come up with is, a pseudo science, it can't work. Most I've talked to have never even tried dowsing or "special camera techniques" themselves :icon_scratch: Whether you're skeptical or a believer doesn't matter, how can you say it doesn't work or is a bunch of woo woo if you've never tried, and I mean wholeheartedly in a positive way tried.

Everyday we see the Archies have gotten it wrong, The Medical people have gotten it wrong, (A few of us here know just how wrong the Doctors are).

Yup, we all should close our minds, quit learning and lay or bets on science! At least until they change their minds & tell us "A new study has shown........................"

S

stefen

Gold evidenced by a camera is about as successful as pinning Jello to a wall :icon_scratch:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR said:
boogeyman said:
SAd to see there are so many closed minds in the world.

Not trying to be rude...but, there is a huge difference between being closed minded and the ability to use rational observation and scientific protocol.

Buried treasure does not give off an aura that can be photographed.

Do you have any scientific documentation on this? I'd be interested.

K

Kentucky Kache

Rando said:
There is no special "glow" or "aura" that with enough tweaking cannot be made to emanate from ANYTHING.

You can tweak it all you want to make a certain picture appear that way, however trying to duplicate is where it will fail.

I'm not a scientist, nor do I claim to be.

How can you be so sure?

K

Kentucky Kache

Rando said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Rando said:
There is no special "glow" or "aura" that with enough tweaking cannot be made to emanate from ANYTHING.

You can tweak it all you want to make a certain picture appear that way, however trying to duplicate is where it will fail.

I'm not a scientist, nor do I claim to be.

How can you be so sure?
I'm not.

I AM sure that I haven't seen it.

Show me.

I wasn't the one talking like I knew it all.

Show me the wind.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rando: you posted ->Show me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Frankly, I am not in the least interested in showing either you or swr what could be considered proof by you.

I 'am' interested in supplying data, examples of associated science, results of some of my experiments, etc. to those that ARE experimenting. I 'know' that theoretically it is quite possible from present science, confirmed data, and personal observations.

It only remains for some imaginative experimenter to put the pieces together in a working model, then of course, all will exclaim "what's so great about that? heck, that was obvious".

The prove it to me ones will then go on to another such program. There they again can satisfy their ego by insisting upon proof of the end result, while the experiment is 'in progress', something that that no genuine scientist would, until it was over with and presented for review by ones peers.

Don Jose de La Mancha

bigwater

Jan 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
White's GMT
Let's see. They make goggles that you can wear that detect heat emissions, what is to prevent those from eventually being modified to detect isotopic decay emissions? Doesn't sound like it would be that much harder.

bildon

Sep 15, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Time will tell and i do not it will be very long and the sceptics will want one. Bildon

bildon

Sep 15, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you do not try you surely will not learn. Bildon

bildon

Sep 15, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What have you tried with your camera to find gold and what was the results? Both good and bad. Bildon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread