Duodecimal, Phil Congdon, six-point system

ThrillChaser

Jul 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In Treasure Hunters Manual #7 (RAM Edition, pg 156) KvM has a small section on the "duodecimal" system, mentions it was developed by a Phil Congdon, and also mentions it is just a variant of the "six point" or "Star of David" system, which apparently detectives have used for a while.

Can anyone provide information/pointers for further investigation about any of these systems/people?

Thanks

IzG2

Tenderfoot
Jan 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having just read that book I am tending to think that Phil Congdon and Duodecimal system are one of three things. 1. An inside joke or reference to something only "pros" would understand like an anagram or some such thing. 2. An example or life lesson on how important it is to NOT follow unverifiable leads (would be funny if someone created a web page for Phill full of bad leads.. ok not funny but would follow same vein) or 3. Complete and utter fiction. Check Google, Google Scholar, LOC and the like. What surprises me most is that given the "legendary value" of this book, which was unimpressive and dated with metaphorical trash that this is the only posting of note asking this question. I read the book cover to cover and found little of worth in this dated tome. (Troll away...) But in answer to the post above my bet it is its an object lesson in not following bs that you hear. (also called Tertiary Sources....)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread